PDA

View Full Version : Ebony and Ivory - Mark Henry

Chris Pearce
07-10-2010, 07:35 PM
Me and Mark Henry at my local gym (Peak Fitness, Rockford, IL)

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/8162/getattachmentaspxwy.jpg

Growin24/7
07-10-2010, 07:46 PM
what does mr henry do these days? he looks like he lost weight to be honest... no?

Chris Pearce
07-10-2010, 07:53 PM
He was doing back today.. Lat Pull downs, cable rows, simple movements.

I asked him if he was still doing powerlifting... he said that he hadn't lifted heavy in a long time.

It was kinda funny, I was doing hack squats and after my set I turned to my girlfriend and said, He look.. It's Mark Henry (not thinking it was really him.. I was just joking and thought it was someone who looked like him) Turns out, WWE is doing a show in my hometown and everyone was working out at the gym (even the Refs) and it really was him.

He was pretty cool about it... although, I felt bad because apparently there was a family upstairs that was going from gym to gym, stalking all the WWE stars asking for autographs... It was creepy.

Growin24/7
07-10-2010, 07:57 PM
lol atleast u got a cool pic with him! nice belt btw...how much did that run you? i want to get one soon

Chris Pearce
07-10-2010, 08:11 PM
lol atleast u got a cool pic with him! nice belt btw...how much did that run you? i want to get one soon

My Cardillo belt $90..... I think. I LOOOOOOOOVE it.

http://www.cardillousa.com/weightbelts/310dl-training-belt/
Ya, $89.95... it took a while for them to ship it (almost 3 weeks) but it was definitely worth the wait.

~gymdiva~
07-12-2010, 09:07 AM
I've seen him at the arnold expo walking around....that man has no neck! hahahaha....and yep, ebony and ivory is appropriate! I think you and I are the same shade of pale! ;)

Chris Pearce
07-12-2010, 10:48 AM
Ya, red-headed Swedes aren't known for tanning very well.

swoleoneday
07-13-2010, 08:54 AM
you should have got a pic with Sheamus!!! Double Mayo!!! j/k I'm right there with you in the whiteness

I would love to meet Mark Henry sometime. Seems like a cool dude.