PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried onslaught protein by brutal alchemy?

jbryand101b
07-12-2010, 02:00 AM
Was curious how this taste. I've never tried a cinnabun flavored protein before. most exotic i've gotten is banana, or berry.

Looks like it has a solid ingredient profile, just wondered how it taste?

needtogetaas
07-12-2010, 11:39 AM
great stuff

jbryand101b
07-12-2010, 11:52 AM
right on bro. I was thinking about buying this protein as it's inexpensive, and i'm a little strapped for cash right now.:dunno: just want to make sure the taste is sollid.

It sucks to buy a protein, find out it taste horrible, then have to put up with it for a month.

needtogetaas
07-12-2010, 12:12 PM
right on bro. I was thinking about buying this protein as it's inexpensive, and i'm a little strapped for cash right now.:dunno: just want to make sure the taste is sollid.

It sucks to buy a protein, find out it taste horrible, then have to put up with it for a month.
If you get it from me. http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Weight-Loss-Pre-Post-Workout/Onslaught-cinnamon-bun-flavor--p68.html
and you end up not liking the taste, then just send it back and i will refund you. So long as you did not pile down half the container before you sent it back lolol

jbryand101b
07-14-2010, 03:03 AM
dang, thats just what I was going to do to. j/k :p

Yonkersguy
07-15-2010, 07:22 PM
I hate to state the obvious here, but how does 27.99 for 14 servings for whey concentrate sound like a good deal??? Especially to someone who is strapped for cash.

jbryand101b
08-02-2010, 11:59 AM
I havn't bought this product yet,

but when I look at a product, I look at it's ingredient profile, this is how I base my decision on if it's worth it.

it is a whey concentrate. but it also has a hell of an ingredient profile.

this looks to me like a good product to mix in with my morning oat meal.

but I agree, 14 servings is low.