PDA

View Full Version : 9% BF and no vascularity what gives?

tribal
03-16-2009, 02:23 AM
dont eat carbs all that often..maybe one carb DAY every two weeks..even when im not dieting an i eat carbs regularly i have some vascularity but not much..my boy who dont work out and eats garbage and drinks like a fish has sick vascularity at around 20% so WHAT THE FUCK!!:mad:

Tatyana
03-16-2009, 02:28 AM
Vacularity, or how close your veins are to the surface of your skin is genetic.

tribal
03-16-2009, 02:34 AM
so your sayin if i was able to get down to oh say 5% with or without drugs i still wouldnt see them?

Tatyana
03-16-2009, 02:53 AM
Low body fat is another factor, but if your veins are not subcutaneous but intramuscular, no, you won't see them.

tammyp
03-21-2009, 03:30 PM
are you sure you are that low? maybe post pic.

chucksm00th
03-21-2009, 05:57 PM
vascularity is genetic..some people are much more veiny than others regardless of bodyfat %

Foreman_Rules
03-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Pics.

And water is not fat so there you go.

tribal
03-21-2009, 07:05 PM
as we speak i dont have any pics..the only part of my body that has vascularity is below the belly button, an one in each bi..if i work out hard and long enough some show but not much..when you say am i sure that im that low? is 9% really that low? i dont think its that low..if i really am 9% @160 pounds im still holdin 15 pounds of fat still, so as far as im concerned its not that low, its maybe...avg?

InkedSwed
03-21-2009, 09:40 PM
pics pics pics, 9% is damn low man

BoneBz
03-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Genetics bro. I can be in the middle of an bulk and my abs will be barely visible and I still have a network of veins all trough my arms/shoulders/chest and calfs.

tribal
03-21-2009, 11:40 PM
Genetics bro. I can be in the middle of an bulk and my abs will be barely visible and I still have a network of veins all trough my arms/shoulders/chest and calfs.
:mad:............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..:waveyfinger:

Frosty
03-22-2009, 12:19 AM
as we speak i dont have any pics..the only part of my body that has vascularity is below the belly button, an one in each bi..if i work out hard and long enough some show but not much..when you say am i sure that im that low? is 9% really that low? i dont think its that low..if i really am 9% @160 pounds im still holdin 15 pounds of fat still, so as far as im concerned its not that low, its maybe...avg?

I was about 8-9% in my pic in my avatar. People are often delusional on their BF%.

Not being lean is one thing. Genetics another and other conditions. I personally think heavy lifting and volume plays a role. Not enough water and salt, and of course being depleted of carbs doesn't help. No idea what it is, just tossing out ideas. Some guys are sickly vascular...look at Palumbo. Others aren't....look at Cutler.

Random Letters
03-23-2009, 01:28 PM
People are often delusional on their BF%.

You speak the truth.

OP, 9% is low enough to look really lean, and vascularity would show if you were genetically predisposed to it.