PDA

View Full Version : Favorite test otc boosters?

TopGunnr
07-13-2010, 05:39 PM
I recently asked a question about Advanced Muscle Science's hormone regulation kit. I got no response, I've tried a few different otc boosters, most with poor results and you obviously can't go by the company claims. So what otc test booster has everyone found to give you the best results without bad side effects? i'd like to weed out the crap and avoid wasting too much money on them. Thanks.

ToddinWC
07-13-2010, 05:53 PM
d-aspartic acid....research it..

In my opinion, why spend $60 for a proprietary blend of herbs that claim to raise test when you can buy 10ml of test for the same price and you know it's gonna work..

save your money

Growin24/7
07-13-2010, 06:27 PM
d-aspartic acid....research it..

In my opinion, why spend $60 for a proprietary blend of herbs that claim to raise test when you can buy 10ml of test for the same price and you know it's gonna work..

save your money

that is very interesting, i am def gunna have to read up on that but IMO out of all the ones ive tried...animal stak, animal test, jungle warfare, bad ass mass, pro anabol, restore, nov xt, viraloid and about 2-3 others that i can't really think of right now...restore or animal test would be my favorite. they seemed to jack my test up the most and gained the most lean weight off of (solid 8lbs on each cycle...AT was only 42 days and the restore was 6 weeks) and did not have any bad side effects except acne/bp probs only on the AT...i am currently taking a 6 week cycle of restore and love it...harder/stronger/leaner and cutting some esto...not much better then that IMO

GENESIS
07-13-2010, 07:13 PM
that is very interesting, i am def gunna have to read up on that but IMO out of all the ones ive tried...animal stak, animal test, jungle warfare, bad ass mass, pro anabol, restore, nov xt, viraloid and about 2-3 others that i can't really think of right now...restore or animal test would be my favorite. they seemed to jack my test up the most and gained the most lean weight off of (solid 8lbs on each cycle...AT was only 42 days and the restore was 6 weeks) and did not have any bad side effects except acne/bp probs only on the AT...i am currently taking a 6 week cycle of restore and love it...harder/stronger/leaner and cutting some esto...not much better then that IMO

damn.... i havent used that in forever... do they still make that? i loved that product..

Jason Newman
07-13-2010, 11:34 PM
currently on Testopro, Sustain alpha LV and HCGenerate, and so far so good, i have loved the libido boost from sustain in the past, i like the fact that the resveratrol is a healthy ingredient too, so well see what happens this time, but im sure it will be GREAT again

AVBG
07-14-2010, 12:01 AM
F.A.T is the best natural test booster.

Growin24/7
07-14-2010, 01:17 AM
damn.... i havent used that in forever... do they still make that? i loved that product..

yeah bro it is everywhere...i took it when i was too young ik but that put 30lbs. on my bench the very first day i took it...i shit you not.

overall if you want fast strength that one does the trick...didn't gain any weight really but i just remember i was the strongest i think i have ever been on that stuff, it's crazy

apex23
07-14-2010, 09:50 PM

Listen to this guy....he is right on point. I do not believe in these so-called natural test boosters.

Heavy lifting will help too.

HammerStrength12
07-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Well, all the so-called "experts" say that natural test boosters are useless of you're under the age of 40, but my experience has definitely told me otherwise. I've tried Novedex-xt, the ALR Evo Stack, Animal Stak/Test, and I definitely put on far more mass than I would have without those products

Mac
07-15-2010, 09:43 AM

What is this? I cannot find a reference.

TopGunnr
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM

Ditto here too, can't seem to find any info........ BTW I'm 40 just started eating right and exercising regularly in sept. of 09. Started out trying to get my blood chemistry right to get off all the meds, I was able to achieve it by Jan and now I'm just hooked on the results. Thought about going the script route, my Dr. wasn't too thrilled of that idea but it was ok to put me on blood pressure, cholesterol, triglyceride, and thyroid meds. I have been getting regular blood tests to be sure I'm keeping good numbers. The Dr. said I'd probably never get off of them, never even mentioned dieting and exercise. That pissed me off now I'm also looking for a new Dr.
I lift heavy 5 times a week now, 3 days upper body, 2 days legs and cardio. I've never felt better I'm in the best shape of my life and loving it, I just want more.....

Charlesz2
07-15-2010, 11:10 PM
m-drol dude it awesome.

tiramisu
07-15-2010, 11:11 PM
I like enanthate but cypionate is ok too.

AVBG
07-15-2010, 11:50 PM

I am being facetious. I was referring to dietary fats.

Wh1teruss1an
07-16-2010, 01:24 AM

fat, eat it.

Growin24/7
07-16-2010, 01:25 AM
I am being facetious. I was referring to dietary fats.

not gunna lie...i was fooled too lol

AVBG
07-16-2010, 02:25 AM
not gunna lie...i was fooled too lol

It's often overlooked. Testosterone is a fat based hormone.

Growin24/7
07-16-2010, 02:28 AM
It's often overlooked. Testosterone is a fat based hormone.

this is very true...I like my olive oil/peanuts/almonds with every meal ...20 grams of fat X's 6 meals a day...my joints feel sooo much better then when i didn't add this much efa's into my diet months ago, also very good for the heart!

AVBG
07-16-2010, 02:33 AM
this is very true...I like my olive oil/peanuts/almonds with every meal ...20 grams of fat X's 6 meals a day...my joints feel sooo much better then when i didn't add this much efa's into my diet months ago, also very good for the heart!

100%.. furthermore, especially for me.. The efficacy of supplements that you consume over and above protein is considerably improved provided your diet is tight.

GuidedByScience
07-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Ditto here too, can't seem to find any info........ BTW I'm 40 just started eating right and exercising regularly in sept. of 09. Started out trying to get my blood chemistry right to get off all the meds, I was able to achieve it by Jan and now I'm just hooked on the results. Thought about going the script route, my Dr. wasn't too thrilled of that idea but it was ok to put me on blood pressure, cholesterol, triglyceride, and thyroid meds. I have been getting regular blood tests to be sure I'm keeping good numbers. The Dr. said I'd probably never get off of them, never even mentioned dieting and exercise. That pissed me off now I'm also looking for a new Dr.
I lift heavy 5 times a week now, 3 days upper body, 2 days legs and cardio. I've never felt better I'm in the best shape of my life and loving it, I just want more.....

I would personally get a 2nd and 3rd opinion on that. Often I see patients put on meds and they did not need them in the 1st place,im sorry but 125/84 for a 40 yr old man does not require meds asap.I see these numbers all the time,you may infact need them however depending on your numbers for all tests and genetics,etc...it is possible not. Keep exercising and eating right though!

HammerStrength12
07-19-2010, 11:07 PM

What did you think of the stak? It gets ripped on a lot around here, but I think it's a great product. All proven safe ingredients, optimizes your bodys production of hormones essential to growth. I got a lean 5lbs in a month on it, far more that I would have gained without it

HammerStrength12
07-19-2010, 11:08 PM
m-drol dude it awesome.

I don't think that was what he was referring to LOL. But yes, if all you care about is results, mdrol IS the best OTC test booster haha

Growin24/7
07-19-2010, 11:29 PM
animal stak to be honest with you gave me more energy then all of the boosters ive taken...it says and i took it 45 minutes pre-workout on an empty stomach and then i took my pre 15 minutes before my lift and wow it really does give u one hell of a rush, i think it worked for me...i got a very solid/lean 3-4lbs no bullshit but mostly i noticed i just got leaner or it forsure

fightbackhxc
07-21-2010, 10:17 PM
TCF-1, Mass Addiction, Testopro.....You can't expect steroid like results from natty boosters.

hatefulONE
07-22-2010, 02:23 PM
I've tried tcf-1, ran it for 12 days, noticed increased libido, recovery, mood improved, and also a nice boost if taken about an hour preworkout. I have another bottle I'm going to run for my pct 24 days on though as I feel 12 was just a taste of what it can do. DAA is definitely an up and coming ingredient that will most likely make its way into a lot of stacks.

ToddinWC
07-22-2010, 02:51 PM
I've tried tcf-1, ran it for 12 days, noticed increased libido, recovery, mood improved, and also a nice boost if taken about an hour preworkout. I have another bottle I'm going to run for my pct 24 days on though as I feel 12 was just a taste of what it can do. DAA is definitely an up and coming ingredient that will most likely make its way into a lot of stacks.

word...you gotta run it for longer than 12 days in my opinion...Just take it everyday for a month..the libido-enhancing effects were great!:yep: