PDA

View Full Version : Halovar by Purus (Original Halodrol)

DCHMUSCLE88
07-14-2010, 06:08 AM
I was going to run it for 60 days but on the bottle which would be two bottles. It says on the bottle to run for 30, but I just don't see the point of running a 4 week ph cycle. Any thoughts?

Jason Newman
07-14-2010, 08:43 AM
i just ran 6weeks of Turinabol LV, same compound except that oral delivery of PH's is superior,

i liked it, not a mass phase for me, didnt have a big apetite, i bet you i was only eating 2500 calories on the average day..... usually i gain weight around 3000 calories, but the breakup, new job, and new house are fucking with me,

i droppped 4% BF but didnt lose a pound!

started at 60mg for week 1 75mg for week 2-4 and weeks 4-6 90mg.....
thats the other bonus to the Liqua Vade delivery, you can tweak the dose A LOT MORE than pills, but Purus is a great company as well, Halovar has insulin mimetics but i jsut used need2slin for that one :)

just my ideas, but i agree 4 weeks of a Halodrol clone wont do a lot for ya, i say do a 6weeker, with liver support, whether its Milk Thistle, Liver Longer like i used, or Cycle Support

HammerStrength12
07-15-2010, 09:09 AM
Purus is a good brand. You might want to consider getting another bottle and running it something like 25mg/50/50/50/75/75, with the option of stopping at week 5. Halo is very mild and wont put a lot of stress on the liver or shut you down as much as stronger prohormones, but you still should take liver protection and do proper pct.

fightbackhxc
07-24-2010, 01:22 PM
i just ran 6weeks of Turinabol LV, same compound except that oral delivery of PH's is superior,

i liked it, not a mass phase for me, didnt have a big apetite, i bet you i was only eating 2500 calories on the average day..... usually i gain weight around 3000 calories, but the breakup, new job, and new house are fucking with me,

i droppped 4% BF but didnt lose a pound!

started at 60mg for week 1 75mg for week 2-4 and weeks 4-6 90mg.....
thats the other bonus to the Liqua Vade delivery, you can tweak the dose A LOT MORE than pills, but Purus is a great company as well, Halovar has insulin mimetics but i jsut used need2slin for that one :)

just my ideas, but i agree 4 weeks of a Halodrol clone wont do a lot for ya, i say do a 6weeker, with liver support, whether its Milk Thistle, Liver Longer like i used, or Cycle Support

so the LV Turina was pretty solid? I just ordered some.....how does it compare to other h-drol products like CEL H-drol, Halovar, etc. is Turinabol better?

HammerStrength12
07-24-2010, 07:45 PM
so the LV Turina was pretty solid? I just ordered some.....how does it compare to other h-drol products like CEL H-drol, Halovar, etc. is Turinabol better?

Oral delivery might be better, but the lack of research/bloodwork/reviews for this particular product is always concerning to me. And makes me reluctant to use it. Usually I don't like being a human guinee pig, regardless of how safe a supplement is claimed to be.

People have been running halodrol pills for years. You can find tons of lab results online

needtogetaas
08-02-2010, 10:08 PM
LV Turina is good stuff. Not super powerful like say beastdrol is. Not as much in the bottle as you would get from a product like heladrol ether but its a cool new way to take a otc steroid so people get giddy over it.

Need2slin is a extremely powerful insulin mimicking compound and IMO the most powerful one there is. All other products of its kind give you a tiny 700mg of product at most and only 1 dose of this a day. Whereas Need2slin gives you 1400 aka double the dose with 3 doses a day.. We use some of the same compounds but also have a different twist on it.. Do google search on need2slin and you will be pretty impressed with all that you see. On a tone of different forums to not just one or two.

HammerStrength12
08-02-2010, 11:16 PM
Regardless of which one you go with, you're gonna need some clomid. That's not an option either

jbryand101b
08-03-2010, 01:34 AM
halovar is a solid hd clone.

run it for 6-8 weeks. at 75mg e/d.

also, it is a methylated steroid. not a pro hormone.

there is some minor conversion into 4chloromethyldehydrotestosterone, but the conversion is so miniscule, it shouldn't even be included.

almost all effects/gains seen from this compound are from the already active steroid that needs no conversion.

6-8 weeks is about as long as you need to run oral steroids, as gains pretty much cease after 6 weeks.

needtogetaas
08-12-2010, 05:09 AM
Regardless of which one you go with, you're gonna need some clomid. That's not an option either
why!!!!!!!!!!!!! please explain in full detail. I could use the laugh really I could.

HammerStrength12
08-12-2010, 09:55 AM
^^

Ur a rep, u know the answer to that lol

HammerStrength12
08-12-2010, 11:45 AM
halovar is a solid hd clone.

run it for 6-8 weeks. at 75mg e/d.

also, it is a methylated steroid. not a pro hormone.

there is some minor conversion into 4chloromethyldehydrotestosterone, but the conversion is so miniscule, it shouldn't even be included.

almost all effects/gains seen from this compound are from the already active steroid that needs no conversion.

6-8 weeks is about as long as you need to run oral steroids, as gains pretty much cease after 6 weeks.

Again, this is bro-science. Where are you getting this information from? The Harvard Chemistry Department? Even Patrick Arnold wouldn't feel comfortable answering a question like this..