PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Get The Women In Your Life To Become A Muscle Babe

GWHH
07-14-2010, 02:13 PM
I recently meet a great women. But there only 1 problem. She totally out of shape (like other 2/3 of this nation). She works an office job and has let herself go very flabby and soft. How to do I bring up the subject, that I not only want her to get into decent shape. But I want her to become a serious muscle babe. Any suggestions, ideas? I got no clue how to do this.

GENESIS
07-14-2010, 02:14 PM
lol... your on your own there buddy.

AnglicanBeachParty
07-14-2010, 02:28 PM
This looks like trouble to me. But here is my general advice:

1. Okay, so she is great. Is she great enough that if her body never improves, you would want her to be your "significant other" (I hate that euphemism, but there it is)?

If yes, then go on to Step 2. If no, forget about her.

2. Commit yourself to love her "unconditionally". For present purposes, this means not making her physique a condition of your love for her.

3. Are you leading by example? Where are you with your physique? With your dietary discipline? With your general health?

gman
07-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Men are so shallow.

bodyhard
07-14-2010, 02:47 PM
I recently meet a great women. But there only 1 problem. She totally out of shape (like other 2/3 of this nation). She works an office job and has let herself go very flabby and soft. How to do I bring up the subject, that I not only want her to get into decent shape. But I want her to become a serious muscle babe. Any suggestions, ideas? I got no clue how to do this.

There is no way to do this, if a woman (or a man for that matter) doesn't do it for herself, it will be worse if she does it for someone else. The bottom line is she has to want it.

AnglicanBeachParty
07-14-2010, 02:48 PM
Men are so shallow.

That is a kind of Zen-like pairing there, your message and your signature line.

deestar
07-14-2010, 03:07 PM
There is no way to do this, if a woman (or a man for that matter) doesn't do it for herself, it will be worse if she does it for someone else. The bottom line is she has to want it.

This.

I met with my trainer one day and made the decision I was going to compete. Set the date and everything. Went home and told the gf, and she said "awesome! I always wanted to do that too" Within a month she's eating right and busting her ass in the gym.

She thought bodybuilding was cool in her 20's but had no support group. Now in her 40's, she's got me and we're helping each other out.

D

AnglicanBeachParty
07-14-2010, 05:22 PM
This.

I met with my trainer one day and made the decision I was going to compete. Set the date and everything. Went home and told the gf, and she said "awesome! I always wanted to do that too" Within a month she's eating right and busting her ass in the gym.

She thought bodybuilding was cool in her 20's but had no support group. Now in her 40's, she's got me and we're helping each other out.

D

That's a great success story!

Ibarramedia
07-14-2010, 10:30 PM
This looks like trouble to me. But here is my general advice:

1. Okay, so she is great. Is she great enough that if her body never improves, you would want her to be your "significant other" (I hate that euphemism, but there it is)?

If yes, then go on to Step 2. If no, forget about her.

2. Commit yourself to love her "unconditionally". For present purposes, this means not making her physique a condition of your love for her.

3. Are you leading by example? Where are you with your physique? With your dietary discipline? With your general health?

This is great advice for someone sincere about health and fitness. The worse case scenario is someone looking to make her into a personal 'musclegirl project' for his own purposes. When you love somebody, #2 in Paul's example is the perfect answer. Though, it would be a plus if she embraced the health and fitness culture for her own well being.

HeavyDutyGuy
07-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Has to be her decision. If she does, then support it. If niot, are you still attracted? No crime if you arent.

GirlyMuscle
07-14-2010, 10:35 PM
You have to love and accept people for who they are and not for their potential based on some fantasy in your mind. You can't turn someone into someone you want them to be.

In fact, I could go on and on but the whole thing is just silly.

Baldiewonkanobi
07-15-2010, 06:53 AM
The fantacy of two stage ready six packs grinding together aint likely to happen unless you make a hook up at a BB/Fitness show.

I have always been interested in that dynamic. Dialed in dudes with 'hoofas' as wives/GFs. Fitness girlies with toads as husbands/BFs. Last years Masters Nats had one fit couple. This year our own Ax and X could be that exception.

Baldie

Sledge
07-15-2010, 08:02 PM
Screw these guys. Just sprinkle some anavar on her cornflakes each morning and wait for her to get huge.

tiramisu
07-15-2010, 09:44 PM
not gonna happen

The Big Sexy
07-15-2010, 09:44 PM
tell her that if she loves you she will be muscle girl. If she doesn't love you then she will leave. Simple as that.

Sledge
07-15-2010, 09:47 PM
Buy her clothing that only fits hot muscle girls. And she'll have to change to fit the clothes. Chicks love when you do that.

esplendido
07-16-2010, 11:30 AM
I live that life!!! But Gunz was already training when we met. Sex is definately enhanced when your mate has a killer body! Love is not about the sex, though. And great sex is not about the body only. The juicy, fat cl*t is a bonus, though :)

The Big Sexy
07-16-2010, 11:31 AM
Buy her clothing that only fits hot muscle girls. And she'll have to change to fit the clothes. Chicks love when you do that.

This is fantastic advice. Also, if she buys food and starts eating it - and it isn't hot muscle girl food - throw it away and place hot muscle girl food in front of her and say "there, now eat" - chicks love that too.

Scoobysnacks
07-16-2010, 12:50 PM
My wife and I both compete hell both dieted 20 weeks together for Jr Nats, both did quite well. But she didnt do this when she met me, but she was fit, ran daily, and ate "healthy." Healthy meaning no fast food. I never picked a gal based on whether she would train or compete because you cant force that, but you should find someone who enjoys being fit if that is what you like. Because you cant make it happen they have to want it.

I never pushed my wife to eat more smaller meals with more protein. I never pushed her to weight train. Over time she saw that I could simply say well its time to add muscle and Id adjust my diet and Id get bigger, then id be like well its time to lean out and Id adjust my diet and lean out. But, her she was always running in place just running to maintain. She finally saw this and started asking questions, drinking shakes, adding more protein, training with weights. As she got results she got more and more into it, but I NEVER pushed and had I pushed, knowing her personality she would have pushed back.

Bottom line find a mate that enjoys being fit, then lead by example, they may pick it up they may not, but if she hasnt worried abotu being fit for 40 plus years of her life chance is she wont now.....ask yourself when the honeymoon fades, and it will as you know, will her being lazy and out of shape bother you to no end, it would me. If it wont bother you, then simply do your thing and she may come around but be ready to accept her fully if she doesnt.

Good Luck

Ss

p.s.
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Ok over my last 30 years in the sport I have had more than a couple of "significant others" and I have found that if you are totally into training, nutrition and competing and she's not then chances are the relationship will not last. The chances of her changing due to your example of a healthy lifestyle are at best 50/50, and forcing the issue will result in failure more often than not.

You may get lucky and she may be very happy with what you do and be satisfied who she is and how she looks, and thus if you can get around her not being shape the two of you may have a long life together.

However if a muscle babe is what you really want in your life then move on and find a hard body at the gym to hook up with, but remember the grass is never greener on the other side, and FBBs/fitness/figure gals can be just a tough to live with and if they compete well then it can get really tough when the dieting is at its strictest.

So be careful what you wish for!

partsRheavy
07-26-2010, 08:17 PM
First, implement the "No soda" rule. Start with the simple things and slowly improve her diet.

Then, buy her a nice bike (the pedal-powered kind - all due respect to Harleys). Go for rides in the park or wherever for a few Saturdays to get her used to the idea. Make sure the bike has some panniers or a basket - some way to carry at least a briefcase or a few groceries.

Then, if her job is somewhere within 15 miles of home, a few weeks later, totally disable her car. Do something to the alternator, starter and or battery and make sure the "check engine" light is going crazy.

Make her bike to work. :p