PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try gaspari anavite?

wolverine565
07-15-2010, 12:17 AM
Anavite looks like a interesting combo of a vitamin/preworkout. Has anyone tried it?

HammerStrength12
07-15-2010, 09:07 AM
No, always been an Animal Pak guy. They came up with the idea first, and I don't think there'll ever be a multi for bodybuilder that compares to it

G-Roy
07-15-2010, 02:59 PM
Anavite looks like a interesting combo of a vitamin/preworkout. Has anyone tried it?

its a pre-workout vitamin?

why cant they just leave things alone

Sandpig
07-15-2010, 03:05 PM
its a pre-workout vitamin?

why cant they just leave things alone

I am using it and it's not a preworkout vitamin.
It's a multi plus Beta Alanine.
BA needs to be taken twice per day to be effective, not just before a workout.
So including it in a multi makes it easier to take it.

And this info about needing to be taken twice per day comes from a well respected Gaspari rep. So all the non believers, don't be throwing crap my way. ;)

Wrex
07-27-2010, 01:51 PM
I use it. I like it, it also has a full serving of L-Carnitine in it. I just take it once a day, so the bottle lasts longer.

Costco77
07-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Like Sandpig said, it's not a pre workout product and it shouldn't be used around a workout...i'm not a fan of vitamins around a workout, best use is w/food first thing in the morning and w/food last meal at night.

Sandpig
07-27-2010, 05:20 PM
I use it. I like it, it also has a full serving of L-Carnitine in it. I just take it once a day, so the bottle lasts longer.

You are not getting the full benefits of the Beta Alanine if you only take it once per day.

hulk7510
07-28-2010, 05:24 PM
i take it in between meal #1 and 2.then again about 3 hours before my evening workout.awesome product.on a side note,1 hour before i train i'm taking 3 halodrol mts with superpump.insane pump and energy!i have to make myself leave or i will be there all night!i'm also sipping on the sizeon during training."small break from the good stuff"