PDA

View Full Version : Brittany Beede formerly WWE's Jamie Keyes of NXT 3

FitGems
07-15-2010, 01:06 AM
Folks, if you're been watching NXT, you MIGHT be aware of the new ring announcer they have, Jamie Keyes. One of the best built Divas to come to WWE since Beth Phoenix (no lie).

Her real name is Brittany Beede. Right now, she's the ring announcer for WWE NXT and for FCW shows. Shes' NO thin cookie-cutter Diva, believe me. She loves to lift and workout like nobody's business. According to her WWE.com profile, she's a former track competitor and weightlifter.

Here's the first of hopefully many more pics of Jamie (From WWE.com):

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Angie_Divas-Heaven/MaleTVDigitals/NXTDigitals/NXT_017_Photo_037.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/cray2005/009.jpg

Her WWE.com profile:
http://www.wwe.com/superstars/wwenxt/jamiekeyes/

She's also on Facebook, and she happens to be a fan of RxMuscle. :yep: If she's given the chance to wrestle, I think she could be a second Glamazon. :)

~gymdiva~
07-15-2010, 01:22 AM
don't know about the second Glamazon....I mean, there's only one ;)

but let me just say:

'BOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!

GEEZ! why is it so difficult to get fit looking gals like this???? stop the skinny fat fad!!!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
07-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Damn... she is exquisite.

No Beth Phoenix, for sure. But still... :yep:

Wrex
07-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Cool, shes gonna be good.

Sandpig
07-15-2010, 02:27 PM
Holy shit, she's smokin! :drool:

FitGems
07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Sound like she's got some fans here. SWEET! :)

I should have made it a bit clearer on the whole Glamazon thing. Many are comparing her to a clearly SMALLER version of Beth Phoenix due to her background. A lot of people want to see her against Beth, and I can see why.

From fan reports, people can't get enough of this woman...and she's not had a SINGLE match in WWE yet (other than a FCW Divas Tournament match, which she lost). She's developed quite a fanbase in FCW during her time there. It will be interesting to see how they translates once she gets a bigger role in WWE after her NXT ring announcing is over.

swoleoneday
07-16-2010, 08:23 AM
My only wish is that they train her well... don't throw her in there too early.

Her look is perfect though.

Wrex
07-16-2010, 02:10 PM
My only wish is that they train her well... don't throw her in there too early.

Her look is perfect though.
Good point ^

FitGems
07-27-2010, 01:53 PM
I hope she does get the proper training. Lord knows she has the look down pat, that's for sure! :)

Here's Jamie taking part of a FCW Divas bikini contest a couple of weeks back. She was the fan favorite by a MILE, but the winner would go to AJ Lee, who was a heel and kept all her clothes ON! :mad: The quality isn't as good as the recorder would have liked. He had to do with what he had (a cell phone), but trust me, it's good enough to know she has one of WWE's best bodies right now.

djLg6sJizWc

dXBl6TUzR9s

ToqRmYJLwcQ

~gymdiva~
07-27-2010, 02:25 PM
you know, we should start a letter writing campaign to WWE....nothing like a grass roots effort to get a ball rolling :)

FitGems
07-27-2010, 07:38 PM
you know, we should start a letter writing campaign to WWE....nothing like a grass roots effort to get a ball rolling :)

Hmm...wouldn't hurt! LOL. :)

dallas3
07-27-2010, 08:55 PM
Vince can't drop the ball on her, she's got what it takes to be a big star and rep for the fit chicks out there.

K-Max
07-28-2010, 06:21 AM
Whomever she slams first is one lucky dude or dudette.

FitGems
08-02-2010, 05:10 PM
Whomever she slams first is one lucky dude or dudette.

Either that, or a dumb one. LOL :yep:

From last week's NXT:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/cray2005/005.jpg

I think my nickname for her in WWE will be "The Fitness Fashonista".
I swear, ff WWE uses that, I want royalties! LOL. ;)

~gymdiva~
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
why does she not compete??? omg I'd love to see her rock it on an NPC stage....

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-02-2010, 08:16 PM
Beth>Brittany

Not by much, I assure you, as Brittany is hardly a slouch. But... well, you know how biased I am :o

To hell with it... I would not say no to Brittany. That is all.

FitGems
08-11-2010, 12:01 AM
It's refreshing to see a built Diva like Jamie in the WWE. Not since the days of Trish Stratus has any woman grabbed such a following before her first WWE match.

http://www.jamiekeyes.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/P6221672.jpg

I feel stupid for not putting this link on here sooner, She has an official fansite done, that she's 100% aware of and approves of. She also has a Facebook under her real name, and yours truly created a fan page in her honor.

JamieKeyes.com » The Official Fansite of WWE Diva, Jamie Keyes (http://www.jamiekeyes.com).

Up-to-date info as well as a good size gallery of pics of Jamie. That's one of the site I religiously go to every day. :thumb:

why does she not compete??? omg I'd love to see her rock it on an NPC stage....

I think she could hold her own on an NPC figure stage. :)

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 12:09 AM
she's a capricorn! we rock ;)

Ibarramedia
08-11-2010, 12:15 AM
http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/cray2005/009.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x189/Angie_Divas-Heaven/MaleTVDigitals/NXTDigitals/NXT_017_Photo_037.jpg

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/cray2005/005.jpg

I love how her muscles are showing on her arms. :beerbang: :ok: :beerbang:

Ibarramedia
08-11-2010, 12:16 AM
she's a capricorn! we rock ;)

We sure do. Capricorns are awesome.

Wrex
08-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Beth>Brittany

Not by much, I assure you, as Brittany is hardly a slouch. But... well, you know how biased I am :o

To hell with it... I would not say no to Brittany. That is all.
I don't know man, she may have Beth beat lol

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Beth and Brittany are an apple/orange debate....

although I'm thinking buff and blonde must work....hmmmm....maybe that's my next look....

Ibarramedia
08-11-2010, 03:50 PM
I don't follow professional wrestling, but I do know that Beth Phoenix is immensely strong like on a FBB/Powerlifter level. She can overhead press (Gorilla) guys weighing more than 185 pounds.

FitGems
08-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Brittany ALSO has a powerlifting background, as well as a track background. They follow each other via Twitter and I hope they meet up next Wednesday on FCW. Someone needs to get video of their encounter. I'm serious.

BTW, props to ya gymdiva on send this thread to her last night, and her replying was even more awesome.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Wait... who got sent what?? LINK!!!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
08-11-2010, 08:09 PM
It's refreshing to see a built Diva like Jamie in the WWE. Not since the days of Trish Stratus has any woman grabbed such a following before her first WWE match.

http://www.jamiekeyes.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/P6221672.jpg

I feel stupid for not putting this link on here sooner, She has an official fansite done, that she's 100% aware of and approves of. She also has a Facebook under her real name, and yours truly created a fan page in her honor.

JamieKeyes.com » The Official Fansite of WWE Diva, Jamie Keyes (http://www.jamiekeyes.com).

Up-to-date info as well as a good size gallery of pics of Jamie. That's one of the site I religiously go to every day. :thumb:

I think she could hold her own on an NPC figure stage. :)

OH GOOD GOD... :yep:

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Brittany ALSO has a powerlifting background, as well as a track background. They follow each other via Twitter and I hope they meet up next Wednesday on FCW. Someone needs to get video of their encounter. I'm serious.

BTW, props to ya gymdiva on send this thread to her last night, and her replying was even more awesome.

I know right! I was like woohoo! :D

FitGems
08-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Someone from FCW and/or WWE finally woke up and decided that Jamie happens to have a body suitable for wrestling, so last night, she competed in her first match since the FCW Divas Tournament several months ago, and might be in another match tonight.

I think she's going to get more in-ring time. Funny thing about this is NXT Season 2 will be over in a couple of weeks, and NXT Season 3 might have female Rookies. Hmm....

~gymdiva~
08-21-2010, 02:35 PM
yeah here's hoping to either her appearing on NXT 3 or getting a push to come on up to the big leagues! hopefully in actual ring action with someone like, oh I don't know, a returning Beth Phoenix, an ALWAYS stellar Nattie, or maybe a lil Tamina action....

HammerStrength12
08-21-2010, 03:28 PM
I think she's got Beth haha

FitGems
09-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Meet one of your Rookie Divas for NXT Season 3, baby!!! Next week, it is SOOOOO ON!! :)

zKGhNLiGbWw

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/photos/15566776/seasonthreerookiespros/05_Jamie_1401b.jpg

Wrex
09-01-2010, 02:22 PM
Cool, will be intresting to see how they do ratings wise for an all diva show

~gymdiva~
09-01-2010, 02:22 PM
^LOVE that outfit on here!!!! (good panthers colors ;) )

I was only disappointed in her being paired with the Bella Twins....ick....but whatev....

~gymdiva~
09-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Cool, will be intresting to see how they do ratings wise for an all diva show

I want everyone and their momma watching every week! get those emails going about this being a GOOD thing! we need good women's wrestling back dammit!

Wrex
09-01-2010, 02:25 PM
I want everyone and their momma watching every week! get those emails going about this being a GOOD thing! we need good women's wrestling back dammit!
This is their chance to step up!

~gymdiva~
09-01-2010, 02:27 PM
and it's our chance to support them....I truly want this to be something that makes the fans care again and not just, oh look, another model who learned a new move this weekend....

dallas3
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
She's got my support

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-01-2010, 03:54 PM
The Bellas do not impress me in any way, shape, or form.

FitGems
09-24-2010, 12:06 PM
From Jamie's website:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/cray2005/P1130511.jpg

Just in her mid-20s, She could do some serious damage in NPC/IFBB, if she choose. ;) Clearly not the best in-ring performer on NXT right now (that's either AJ or Naomi), but for real, how can you NOT be impressed by Jamie's physique. I mean, SERIOUSLY!

I'm beyond impressed with her leanness, especially with the veins over her chest/pecs. Can't think of any time a WWE Diva was ever THAT leaned out.

Ibarramedia
09-25-2010, 09:13 PM
From Jamie's website:

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l88/cray2005/P1130511.jpg

Just in her mid-20s, She could do some serious damage in NPC/IFBB, if she choose. ;) Clearly not the best in-ring performer on NXT right now (that's either AJ or Naomi), but for real, how can you NOT be impressed by Jamie's physique. I mean, SERIOUSLY!

I'm beyond impressed with her leanness, especially with the veins over her chest/pecs. Can't think of any time a WWE Diva was ever THAT leaned out.

Agreed with that.

jtg987
09-28-2010, 07:57 AM
when I first saw her on nxt I thought she was a figure girl, she's my third favourite behind kaitlyn(i'd do terrible things too even be in the same room as her) and naomi

dallas3
10-12-2010, 04:20 PM
I could see Brittany going the Jamie Eason route. Being in front of the camera and doing more modeling than competing. Btw, is she still signed with WWE in anyway?

Ibarramedia
10-12-2010, 04:27 PM
I could see Brittany going the Jamie Eason route. Being in front of the camera and doing more modeling than competing. Btw, is she still signed with WWE in anyway?

You could be right about that. Some models/competitors find being in front of a camera more of a personal priority to them than competing. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just different goals.

FitGems
10-13-2010, 12:07 AM
Don't expect to see her on WWE TV anytime soon, as she was released from her developmental contact today. Ingratful losers. :mad:

But their loss...possible gain for the fitness industry. ;)

~gymdiva~
10-13-2010, 12:20 AM
hmmmmm, interesting....I was not expecting that as I saw a great potential in at least an in-ring announcer/backstage interviewer capacity...wonder if they have other plans for her we just don't know about yet?

FitGems
10-13-2010, 12:47 AM
hmmmmm, interesting....I was not expecting that as I saw a great potential in at least an in-ring announcer/backstage interviewer capacity...wonder if they have other plans for her we just don't know about yet?

I saw her as more than that, at least under the guidance of Jillian as she's the new FCW Divas trainer. Like I've been preaching over my Divas 411 twitter, there are far worse women on the roster and they still have jobs with the company. Jamie could have stayed in developmental for another year or two and developed her skills.

It burns me to know end when the biggest company in this industry can make some stupid decisions, and I feel releasing Jamie was one hell of a stupid decision. I posted one hell of a rant on Diva Dirt, under my nickname C-Ray.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/10/13/jamie-keyes-released/

I don't give a hoot who gets upset there, either. This has royally pissed me off! :mad:

~gymdiva~
10-13-2010, 12:50 AM
I'm not the least bit surprised unfortunately...the women's division and the tag team division display exactly the level of importance they are on right now....

hey, we always did say she was quite a "knockout" ;)

Ibarramedia
10-13-2010, 12:52 AM
Looks like it has really struck a nerve since I rarely ever see you angry. I am dissapointed that she will not be there. I'm sure when a window closes another one will open up for better opportunities.

dallas3
10-13-2010, 01:59 AM
I'm not the least bit surprised unfortunately...the women's division and the tag team division display exactly the level of importance they are on right now....

hey, we always did say she was quite a "knockout" ;)

I think the "beautiful people" could have a run for their money ;)

swoleoneday
10-13-2010, 06:36 AM
I saw her as more than that, at least under the guidance of Jillian as she's the new FCW Divas trainer. Like I've been preaching over my Divas 411 twitter, there are far worse women on the roster and they still have jobs with the company. Jamie could have stayed in developmental for another year or two and developed her skills.

It burns me to know end when the biggest company in this industry can make some stupid decisions, and I feel releasing Jamie was one hell of a stupid decision. I posted one hell of a rant on Diva Dirt, under my nickname C-Ray.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2010/10/13/jamie-keyes-released/

I don't give a hoot who gets upset there, either. This has royally pissed me off! :mad:

IMO, that is the problem with NXT... they are taking people that clearly aren't ready for TV and throwing them out there. I can pick about 10 or more people that if given more time to develop, they could have been stars. However, throwing them out on TV basically could have ruined their career.

FitGems
10-13-2010, 12:35 PM
Looks like it has really struck a nerve since I rarely ever see you angry. I am dissapointed that she will not be there. I'm sure when a window closes another one will open up for better opportunities.

I wasn't angry...I was pissed off beyond believe..still am. But I know she doesn't need WWE's crap to be successful. They can go screw themselves, for all I know. While they do that, Brittany will be riding high with her career, and everyone will be griping about how the WWE is still the same old sh*t from 2 years ago. And I can't wait...

Wrex
10-13-2010, 12:51 PM
If shes really passionate about being a wrestler, then she will go work for indys such as Shimmer. Maybe TNA will take a look at her, hell thay just hired Jwow! Then if WWE sees her working hard and improving they will take her back, its been known to happen.

~gymdiva~
10-13-2010, 12:53 PM
grassroots campaign people! I'm telling you, the fans have got to show their passion, too!

FitGems
10-16-2010, 12:29 AM
Something tells me we won't have to worry too much about Britany. She isn't wasting a lot of time getting her foot in the fitness door these days! Over the last few hours, she's opened up a Youtube account, a Google profile page, and her own official Facebook fan page.

http://fitgems.blogspot.com/2010/10/bri ... akout.html (http://fitgems.blogspot.com/2010/10/brittany-beede-fitnesss-next-breakout.html)

Long story short: Look for PLENTY of Brittany in the months to come.

dallas3
10-16-2010, 11:08 AM
Great write up on her. The way she's playing it, look out for her to enter Jamie Eason/JNL territory being versatile and a new fitness entrepreneur.

FitGems
10-18-2010, 01:29 AM
I've started a thread on the Pro Wrestling section, but since she's no longer a part of that, I'd thought I'd post it here.

Your honest thoughts: What do you think of Brittany Beede's chances of making an impact in the fitness industry.

All I can say is this one blog post I did has produced record views for FitGems. Part of it obviously is because she was in the WWE for a bit, but still...I feel this is potential big stuff.

http://fitgems.blogspot.com/2010/10/brittany-beede-fitnesss-next-breakout.html

tammyp
10-18-2010, 05:09 AM
looks like a figure girl to me!

Ibarramedia
10-18-2010, 11:41 AM
looks like a figure girl to me!

Agreed with Tammy. She looks like a figure competitor. I think she belongs there but hve no guarantee she will win, but she will place well..... Depending on the judges I guess.

I would like to see her explore the competitive avenue in this industry.

~gymdiva~
10-18-2010, 12:13 PM
FG, do you want me to merge this thread and the one in the wrestling section for you?

btw, someone tell her to enter one of bb.com's spokesman contests! she could SO be the next Jamie Eason!

Ibarramedia
10-18-2010, 12:16 PM
FG, do you want me to merge this thread and the one in the wrestling section for you?

btw, someone tell her to enter one of bb.com's spokesman contests! she could SO be the next Jamie Eason!

Good idea. If they do online voting, we could spread the word and drum up some votes.

FitGems
10-18-2010, 02:11 PM

That would be an awesome idea, gymdiva! I think it would benefit for the thread to be merged and moved here. Especially with the insane traffic that this one post alone got. People are really curious about Brittany. ;)

And I do have contact with her, so I'll bring up the BB.com Spokeperson Model Search to her today. :)

~gymdiva~
10-18-2010, 02:21 PM
cool! I tweeted her today asking if she was wanting to still wrestle or possibly become the next Jamie Eason....I could see her doing the latter VERY successfully!

she needs to be at the Arnold! omg DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put her to work at the SPECIES BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!

~gymdiva~
10-18-2010, 02:24 PM
done! :o

FitGems
10-18-2010, 07:38 PM
cool! I tweeted her today asking if she was wanting to still wrestle or possibly become the next Jamie Eason....I could see her doing the latter VERY successfully!

she needs to be at the Arnold! omg DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put her to work at the SPECIES BOOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!

I can tell you that, as far as I know, she WILL be at the Arnold in the spring. She'll talk more about it in the coming weeks, I believe. This was posted on her official Facebook fan page, as someone asked her that exact question over the weekend.

At this point in her life...she controls her own destiny...

And thank you so much for merging the threads together! :)

~gymdiva~
10-18-2010, 10:56 PM
she tweeted back....heehee :o

On Tuesday 19th October 2010, @jamiekeyesnxt said:
(In reply to gymdiva)

@gymdiva right now, I'm going to take the fitness entrepreneur path! I have BIG plans to take over the fitness world and be a role model, for fitness, health, and overall happiness! :)

~gymdiva~
10-18-2010, 10:58 PM
I shamelessly plugged the site btw....hahahahaha....so FG, if she asks, I am legit and not a crazy stalker! ;)

Ibarramedia
10-18-2010, 11:02 PM
I shamelessly plugged the site btw....hahahahaha....so FG, if she asks, I am legit and not a crazy stalker! ;)

Diva why not invite her over here?

dallas3
10-18-2010, 11:06 PM
she tweeted back....heehee :o

On Tuesday 19th October 2010, @jamiekeyesnxt said:
(In reply to gymdiva)

@gymdiva right now, I'm going to take the fitness entrepreneur path! I have BIG plans to take over the fitness world and be a role model, for fitness, health, and overall happiness! :)

Looks like she'll be going down the Eason/JNL path....good for her. Still think it would be smart for a supp company to sign her now.

FitGems
10-18-2010, 11:33 PM
I just got an email from Brittany. Let's just say...Brittany's a bigger commodity than expected. Out of respect for her, I don't want to reveal everything that's on the email just yet. But trust me, she's taking all the right steps to making herself more than just a pretty face in the crowd.

~gymdiva~
10-18-2010, 11:43 PM
can she take me under her wing? a mini-Brittany? no wait.....a Brittany in training!

not to be confused with the superhero in training (let's see who remembers that lil gem!)

FitGems
10-21-2010, 10:32 PM
We have a timetable for Brittany to post her fitness YouTube videos. According to her Twitter, she will begin to post them in November.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what she brings to the table! :)

HammerStrength12
10-28-2010, 12:36 PM
can she take me under her wing? a mini-Brittany? no wait.....a Brittany in training!

not to be confused with the superhero in training (let's see who remembers that lil gem!)

Stand Back!

Femphysiquefan
10-28-2010, 01:27 PM
I just wish there were more women that can actually WRESTLE in both WWE and TNA pro women's wrestling. To me they are SO much more entertaining and impressive that the girls who are good looking and nothing more. I've been fairly embarrassed by the "contests" they're having on this season of NXT which having NOTHING to do with actually wrestling in the ring. I say more like Beth Phoenix and Natalya, and less like Laycool and Kelly Kelly. Hopefully if Brittany does end up in the WWE, she'll be more like THIS and less like eye candy.........

L-uXeHbObXo

~gymdiva~
10-28-2010, 01:45 PM
well the sad thing is that a lot of the chicas in WWE can wrestle, they just aren't allowed the time or the match setups to display it....someone needs to come along to make women's wrestling "relevant" again....a new Trish to spark it up and then let the ladies with talent show it and get fans excited again....

or we can just all watch TNA....whatev!

~gymdiva~
10-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Stand Back!

very good my friend ;)

Femphysiquefan
10-28-2010, 04:57 PM
well the sad thing is that a lot of the chicas in WWE can wrestle, they just aren't allowed the time or the match setups to display it....someone needs to come along to make women's wrestling "relevant" again....a new Trish to spark it up and then let the ladies with talent show it and get fans excited again....

or we can just all watch TNA....whatev!

I know what you mean!!! I mean, let's try and have the matches go on for a little longer than 60 seconds, for crying out loud!!!! It looked for a while like Beth Phoenix was going to be the next Trish. They gave her quite a push while she was on Raw, but then bumped her to Smackdown.

But hey, Mickie James is over on TNA now, so hopefully she'll start kicking some major butt in the Knockouts division.......and who knows, maybe Brittany will become the "new Trish" and get people interested again!!

FitGems
11-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Gymdiva mentioned that Brittany needed to enter the 2010 Bodyspace Spokesmodel contest....and well...

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Brittanyb/

She's in the contest under BRITTANYB. TOUGH competition this year. It will be interesting how far Brittany can advance.

~gymdiva~
11-01-2010, 08:24 PM
everyone vote! :)

GWHH
05-13-2011, 01:42 PM
http://img229.imagevenue.com/loc417/th_17621_sd_122_417lo.JPG (http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17621_sd_122_417lo.JPG) http://img279.imagevenue.com/loc587/th_17622_sada_122_587lo.JPG (http://img279.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17622_sada_122_587lo.JPG) http://img270.imagevenue.com/loc374/th_17622_adsfadsf_122_374lo.JPG (http://img270.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17622_adsfadsf_122_374lo.JPG)
http://img290.imagevenue.com/loc115/th_17622_dasd_122_115lo.JPG (http://img290.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17622_dasd_122_115lo.JPG) http://img285.imagevenue.com/loc159/th_17623_asdfaf_122_159lo.JPG (http://img285.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17623_asdfaf_122_159lo.JPG)

YouTube - WWE NXT: Meet NXT Rookie Diva Jamie