PDA

View Full Version : Coach / Guruīs / PTīs in Melbourne ??

Staggliano
07-15-2010, 08:55 PM
Hi

I would appreciate info and recommendations of coachīs, "guruīs", PT`s working in Melbourne.

Im moving to Aussie in the nearest future, and of course Im going to continue bodybuilding there.
The goal is to become pro some day....need help from Proīs.

Little bit info:
27 y.o
174cm
104kg
BF....waaay too high

:wavey:

GirlyMuscle
07-15-2010, 09:07 PM
Check around at Doherty's gyms.

http://www.dohertysgym.com/

Colin K
07-16-2010, 07:12 AM
hey man, any idea what part of Melbourne you going to be living/working?

I moved here a few weeks ago. Still havent settled in a gym yet, just been doing week trials to suss them out, 2 left to try, stay away from "fitness first" gyms and "genesis" gyms for sure. Dumbells dont go high enough and there is zero athmosphere!

Where are you from?

tight booty
07-17-2010, 04:13 AM
Sammy Ioannidis has a gym in Melbourne and Coaches/PT's.
I have trained at his gym, it has kilos and pounds and lots of equipment!

This Is War
07-17-2010, 10:07 PM
As GirlyMuscle said, there are a lot of guys at Dohertys Gym that can help you.

Also, you could check out Eyad at Next Level Fitness. He's a very popular Melborune prep coach. http://www.localfitness.com.au/next-level-fitness-noble-park

tight booty
07-18-2010, 07:48 AM
Hey don't forget about Sammy! He still looks Incredible and has a ton of experience, as well as being a super down to earth incredibly nice (and a little bit hot, hehe) guy....;)
I am pushing for Sammy, as if I was going to move back to Melbourne then he would be my choice as a coach/pt! :)

Staggliano
07-22-2010, 05:55 AM
Hi hardcore people!
Sorry for late response, Iīve been away...

Thanks for all the suggestions!

GirlyMuscle
Thanks. Looks like they got lots of hammer strength equipment...thumbs up for that! = ))

Colin K
Allright =)) I will stay away from those gyms then..
What gyms have been your favorite so far??
Iīll holler at ya when I get there, dont know yet what part of melbourne Iīll
be living in....but lets keep in touch man!
Im from sweden btw

tight booty
I googled Sammy, impressive fysique back in the days! ---> YouTube- Sam Ioannidis 3 x Mr.Universe

If he can push me to that level or more, absolutely worth the money = ))
The only hot lookin guy imo....its meee haha, otherwise Im into musclebabes and "brownsugar" ;)

This Is War
thanks man. That guy Eyad had a long list of qualifications, very good!

tight booty
07-22-2010, 06:35 AM
Hi hardcore people!

GirlyMuscle
Thanks. Looks like they got lots of hammer strength equipment...thumbs up for that! = ))

Colin K
Im from sweden btw

tight booty
I googled Sammy, impressive fysique back in the days! ---> YouTube- Sam Ioannidis 3 x Mr.Universe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aacqsqNl2gs)

The only hot lookin guy imo....its meee haha, otherwise Im into musclebabes and "brownsugar" ;)

This Is War
Musclebabes as in Aussiebabes? :p Hehe...

This Is War
07-22-2010, 07:01 AM
Hi hardcore people!

GirlyMuscle

Colin K
Im from sweden btw

tight booty
I googled Sammy, impressive fysique back in the days! ---> YouTube- Sam Ioannidis 3 x Mr.Universe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aacqsqNl2gs)

This Is War

If you saw the thread on Muscle Central here at RX a few weeks ago, "Worlds Greatest Novice," well his coach is Eyad. he came second at the Nabba World's and it was his secodn show...

YouTube- NABBA Abraham EL ZAIBAK - IAP EXCLUSIVE - HD VIDEO

Eyad has coached many of the top Australian Amateurs to titles.

Staggliano
07-23-2010, 03:00 PM
Musclebabes as in Aussiebabes? :p Hehe...

Aussiebabes more muscular or what = ))
But of course..since Im moving there he he ;)

Staggliano
07-23-2010, 03:09 PM
If you saw the thread on Muscle Central here at RX a few weeks ago, "Worlds Greatest Novice," well his coach is Eyad. he came second at the Nabba World's and it was his secodn show...

YouTube- NABBA Abraham EL ZAIBAK - IAP EXCLUSIVE - HD VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDNUfHl9FGI&feature=related)

Eyad has coached many of the top Australian Amateurs to titles.

This is what I found serching for abraham...World’s Freakiest Novice!!! - RX Muscle Forums

Big freaky novice, thats a great job his coach has done! Wonder how he looked before he met Eyad..

Rtotem
08-03-2010, 11:31 AM
This is what I found serching for abraham...World’s Freakiest Novice!!! - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=35694)

Big freaky novice, thats a great job his coach has done! Wonder how he looked before he met Eyad..

The amazing thing is that Abe became a monster all on his lonesome - no guru, no trainer, no contests..

Eyad is an amazing trainer however, and easily one of the country's best. I've seen him work wonders on some pretty advanced guys. He's a great guy with a very loyal following. I recommend at least going in and meeting him.

Staggliano
08-04-2010, 07:53 PM
The amazing thing is that Abe became a monster all on his lonesome - no guru, no trainer, no contests..

Eyad is an amazing trainer however, and easily one of the country's best. I've seen him work wonders on some pretty advanced guys. He's a great guy with a very loyal following. I recommend at least going in and meeting him.

Sounds great, I would be stupid if I chose not meeting him

:ok:

wgtnmuscle
08-06-2010, 11:17 PM
you should go with sammy
im a good friend of his...he wont BS you
you get the truth from him and all the help
even tho i dont live in aussie...he always want me to go train with him :):)
he does my training and nutrition plan

Kmaru
08-10-2010, 11:16 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new in Oz bodybuilding contest. Currently I'm a student from Malaysia. I have been competing for several years back in my country and my question is, I would like to join and prepare for the coming Vic competition and thinking which to enter. WNBF/ANB ? I also looking forward for a training partner and currently training in Fitness First QV, any suggestion thx