PDA

View Full Version : mdrol & hdrol stack

Charlesz2
07-15-2010, 10:34 PM
I'm thinking about doing a cycle of mdrol & hdrol. Can anyone recommend an otc estrogen blocker? I was thinking 6 oxo or maybe clomed. Any help would be appreciated.

Charlesz2
07-17-2010, 06:14 PM
I ordered some Propadrol, hopefully that works.

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 06:20 PM
Dude, propadrol is a prohormone. Read up on your shit, you have a lot to learn

Growin24/7
07-17-2010, 06:22 PM
yeah before you buy either i would have a pct set up first...u don't want to fuck around with that bro...read up

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 06:35 PM
To sum it up: MDrol is a superdrol clone, the most powerful (and harshest to your liver/lipid profile/blood pressure/HPTA etc..) legal prohormone on the market today.

Secondly, it's methylated. As is hdrol. It's rarely a good idea to stack 2 methyls as that will wreak havoc on your liver.

Propodrol is not methylated, so you could stack that with one of those 2. But you still need to read up on proper pct, etc.. Look at some of the stickys in here, those are great resources

Charlesz2
07-17-2010, 08:29 PM
Well trying to learn is why I made the post in the first place, but no one responded until I said I was going to get some propadrol. In the past I have used competitive edge's PCT, If any has any better ideas I would appreciate the response.

Growin24/7
07-17-2010, 08:35 PM
IMO i would stick with ALRI's restore...4 caps a day after that cycle should do the trick...i love restore, it is my favorite otc test booster/AI plus it dries you out nicely!

Charlesz2
07-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Should I take a SERM while on cycle?

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 08:48 PM
Bro read the sticky's here, c'mon lol. I'd explain it to you, but J2Jud's thread does a MUCH better job

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Well trying to learn is why I made the post in the first place, but no one responded until I said I was going to get some propadrol. In the past I have used competitive edge's PCT, If any has any better ideas I would appreciate the response.

How bout you give us your stats, background with prohormones, etc and then maybe people can help you more. Are you prone to gyno? Any of the other side effects that come along with prohormone use? What have you run for pct in the past/have you had any bloodwork done before? Just telling us you're gonna stack halo and superdrol doesn't help much lol

Growin24/7
07-17-2010, 08:51 PM
How bout you give us your stats, background with prohormones, etc and then maybe people can help you more. Just telling us you're gonna stack halo and superdrol doesn't help much lol

good call lol

btw HS12 could u take a look at my thread about otc diuretics and tell me what you think...

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 08:54 PM
^^

Not a problem. I like the Species Line a lot and have heard good things about Aqualize. But honestly, I'm not too familiar with most diuretics before as I've never used these products myself and haven't done a whole lot of research about them

Growin24/7
07-17-2010, 08:56 PM
^^

Not a problem. I like the Species Line a lot and have heard good things about Aqualize. But honestly, I'm not too familiar with most diuretics before as I've never used these products myself and haven't done a whole lot of research about them

o damn ok i am just trying to find out if they can be taken with food? i am trying to read up but i can't find any info on that hmmm

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 08:56 PM

It really had nothing to do with the propadrol lol. Here, I'll make it easy for you

Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide: Vol.1 - RX Muscle Forums

Read this and you'll understand what I'm talking about :)

Charlesz2
07-17-2010, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the link. As for my back round with pro-hormones. I have done 4 cycles of mdrol. I haven't had any side effects besides acne. I have been taking on-cycle with it, and off cycle I have taken competitive edge's PCT. After my last cycle I took 6oxo and my losses were not that bad, but my bench has plateaued my last 2 cycles at about 410 lbs. So I would like to see if I could surpass that on my next cycle.

HammerStrength12
07-17-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the link. As for my back round with pro-hormones. I have done 4 cycles of mdrol. I haven't had any side effects besides acne. I have been taking on-cycle with it, and off cycle I have taken competitive edge's PCT. After my last cycle I took 6oxo and my losses were not that bad, but my bench has plateaued my last 2 cycles at about 410 lbs. So I would like to see if I could surpass that on my next cycle.

Thanks for the background. But whoa. I've never done superdrol myself, but you have to realize that it's an extremely powerful STEROID, not a prohormone. That requires proper pct, something not possible with otc products You really gotta read up on your stuff before you mess around with mdrol.

My best advice for now would be to go to a doctor and get some bloodwork done. Check to see if your lipid profile is ok, and get your testosterone levels looked at as well. I'd really just make sure everything is ok before you start your next cycle.

gottabecool
07-19-2010, 03:59 PM
Hammerstrength posted and linked you to everything I would have...So put a x2 on everything he wrote.

HammerStrength12
07-23-2010, 11:47 AM
Charles - I really hope you do take those posts seriously. Just because you "feel ok" doesn't mean that the 4 cycles of superdrol haven't wreaked havoc on your body. They probably have. I HIGHLY suggest you get into a doc ASAP and get your liver enzymes, cbc, test etc checked out via bloodwork. The sooner you do that the sooner you can correct whatever problems the MDrol has caused.

I can tell you with certainty that OTC pct alone is not enough to restore you body's natural testosterone producion after a 4 week cycle of superdrol. Go over to prohormoneforum.com and look at some of the bloodtest results if you don't believe me. Not trying to scare you, but there are plenty of users out there who never fully recovered their HPTA after not cycling off superdrol properly

shorty9
08-08-2010, 04:34 PM
Topical Formestane: a couple of companies have an OTC formestane product. CEL-i know, I know you guys are prob getting tired of me pumping up CEL, not a rep I swear just a big fan of their line-has a decent topical formestane product. 1 bottle is enough to run for 30days @ 100mg topically per day, which is more then enough in my experience. I have typically used 50mg/day in the past with decent results. that being said, Im not particualarly predisposed to estro-related sides.
-Fuck typed all that then realized u have used CEL's PCT before. If you have then why are u asking about an aromatase inhibitor? 1st off, most likely will not need an AI while on cycle with hdrol or mdrol as neither one has much likelyhood to aromatize in the 1st place. As for PCT the only other thing that Ive used and really liked are Gaspari's Novedex, and 6-oxo which has gotten harder to find recently.

-All that aside, you really need to read what hammerstrength wrote above dude, and take it to heart. I just went back and read your other posts and you really have no business messing with PH's unless youve done your research and know what you are doing. Dont kid yourself, all these compounds may be available OTC, but they are steroids, and anything that influences your endocrine system is not to be taken lightly. It was dumbasses who didnt know what they were doing, and did 2-3+ month cycles of tren xtreme, then wondered why they were having symptoms of hepatoxicity-liver distress, jaundice, hepatitis, and some liver failure, who added fuel to the fire for those douche bag politicians pushing to ban these compounds back in 2005 and again at the beggining of this yr. Dnt take this the wrong way, none of these guys are trying to be assholes, even if it may seem that way to you, none of us want to see a fellow BB brother have health problems bc of being ill informed. Read up and good luck.
-shorty