PDA

View Full Version : Figure girl constipation

HYZER
07-16-2010, 05:10 PM
I have a contest girl that is 2 weeks into her prep and she is barely going poop. maybe once per week.

I put her on Daves Fiberlyze 1 scoop twice per day, and it made it worse.

She is a Vegetarian by the way, no meat of any kind. Her protein sources are omega 3 eggs, whites and whey isolates. She went from eating a normal 3 times per day before we started prep to

6 times per day small frequent typical pre contest game plan. Yes she is eating plenty of green veggies and heathy fats (raw Almonds)

She did try a couple serving of Milk of Magnesia ( her choice ) then took some duclolax (sp) and it did help a little.

Any of of you girls have a similar problem. Any remedies?

tammyp
07-16-2010, 05:25 PM
was she normal before this? she should be going plenty w fiber and all the veggies. have her try a water enema. immediate and doesnt cause the unpleasantness that laxatives have.

oklahomeskillet
07-16-2010, 07:55 PM
Ooooh...yeah, enema.

I always do an OTC colon cleansing before I start my contest prep. I know the jury's still out on whether or not they're effective, but it takes away bloating and I stay regular during prep. I also use probiotics and digestive enzymes during prep.

Amazon Doll
07-17-2010, 05:05 AM
What is her water intake like? I always get bound up when I don't have enough water in my system.

figure11
07-17-2010, 09:07 PM
I solved this problem by adding in a colon cleanse, and have the 1st thing going into the stomach in the morning...warm/hot water. Also, aloe vera pills seem to help. Good luck!

plattnum
07-18-2010, 03:05 AM
Same I do aloe pills and warm water too and JOHN SCOTT NITRO VM, with every meal and waterrrrrrrrrrr... if u take a stimulant don't take that until the ALOE has had about an hour to absorb..

Awesome!! good luck and best!!

tiramisu
07-18-2010, 10:13 AM
I'm not female but I had a constipation problem with palumbo's template after about 12 weeks. A mild laxative and metamucil got things going and once the constipation was relieved it did not reoccur while I continued with metamucil twice a day.