PDA

View Full Version : Recovering Training Partners & Specialty Meetings

Dr. Joel Nathan
03-16-2009, 09:09 AM
Two buddies in recovery as workout partners would make a powerful combination. Are there any specialty N.A. meetings around for bodybuilders?
If you know of any, please post them. This board is a great a virtual meeting. Getting some face to face meetings locally would be great.

If there's members out there who would be interested in starting a specialty meeting in the NYC area, please PM me.

Thanks

Sistersteel
03-16-2009, 11:37 AM
There are no meetings for bodybuilders, unfortunately. There aren't even meetings for drug addicted athletes in general. At least none that I know of. That has actually been a personal project of mine for quite sometime. We have meeting for gays, transgenders, bikers..etc, but nothing for athletes.

If you have the means to start something like that in your area, that would be fantastic. Certainly will be the first one of its kind.

SS

Sistersteel
03-16-2009, 11:39 AM
Per our discussion via PM, I wanted to draw your attention to the RXMuscle Reaches out Thread. It is suppose to be a virtual meeting/open discussion thread. Perhaps we can have a subforum that is password protected and move that thread in there? Is that what you were suggesting we do?

SS