PDA

View Full Version : Get Big

Sledge
02-10-2009, 11:27 PM
I know it's early days here yet.

But I do notice a lot of crap posting happening and a lot of smart arsed fucks that have no real valid reason to post other than to bag out someone. While I don't want this site to go down the road we have seen MD take recently I'd hate to see it end up another getbig where it's just full of a bunch of mouthy fuckers with nothing better to do than flame everyone within posting distance.

The pit is there for a reason, use it.

mr.genetics
02-10-2009, 11:32 PM
I agree 100%

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-10-2009, 11:34 PM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/images/smilies3/Popcorn2.gif

buster12
02-10-2009, 11:36 PM
I doubt this place will become getbig, but I do think we should have some standards...

Triple-H_2005
02-10-2009, 11:42 PM
PLEASE Lord....one GetBig is more than enough!

MRT
02-10-2009, 11:42 PM
as long as the shit is in the pit

Mr.Freeze
02-10-2009, 11:47 PM

But I do notice a lot of crap posting happening and a lot of smart arsed fucks that have no real valid reason to post other than to bag out someone. While I don't want this site to go down the road we have seen MD take recently I'd hate to see it end up another getbig where it's just full of a bunch of mouthy fuckers with nothing better to do than flame everyone within posting distance.

Agree with that!

CQ!
02-10-2009, 11:51 PM
Why diss Getbig? The oxymoron presents itself that you are saying people are rude, while you are being rude yourself.

I am not sure Dave and John want that same old same old anti getbig vibes, and getbig's owner was one of the first to stop by and wish well - and is letting the links stand and promoting this board on his. Thats cool as hell of him.

Plenty of getbiggers here, who btw - aren't the ones posting badly.

If you want heavy censorship and to sit around bashing getbig, uh, why not stay at MD:rolleyes:

eattrainsleep
02-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Agree, I like how everyone is welcomed in with open arms here. We are all here for the same reasons, lets remain a family... of course every family has arguments, but there is no reason to get angry :mad: and make things personal. Most people on here are just as bull headed as the next.. So lets have great discussions and enjoy what Dave and John are providing us.

TaylorB
02-10-2009, 11:56 PM
ahahahah oh brother , this "sledge" (what a name hahah) character must be PMSing ... hey sledge its a heavy day am i right ? better double layer those kotex stud

Boo
02-10-2009, 11:58 PM
I agree . . . please don't allow " FlashRob " or his alter ego " 240orbust " ( or others like him ) to turn this in to GetBig.

Boo

Sledge
02-10-2009, 11:59 PM
Why diss Getbig? The oxymoron presents itself that you are saying people are rude, while you are being rude yourself.

I am not sure Dave and John want that same old same old anti getbig vibes, and getbig's owner was one of the first to stop by and wish well - and is letting the links stand and promoting this board on his. Thats cool as hell of him.

Plenty of getbiggers here, who btw - aren't the ones posting badly.

If you want heavy censorship and to sit around bashing getbig, uh, why not stay at MD:rolleyes:

Wasn't dissing get big. Just saying I'd hate to see this board go down the same road it has chosen.
I was just saying if your a mouthy fuck with nothing better to do than flame others, like a lot of the posts here in the last couple of days, then keep it in the pit. As for anti get big vibes, I didn't know there were any at MD. maybe thats because I don't go to the pit.
I don't go to the pit because I think it's a total waste of space, But if it's your thing, great.

baby gorilla
02-11-2009, 12:20 AM

there's actual bodybuilders here it'll be fine

GordonBombay
02-11-2009, 12:31 AM
I have a feeling this place will be the perfect balance between MD and getbig. Freedom of speech and ideas plus respectfulness.

SallyAnne
02-11-2009, 12:32 AM
I have a feeling this place will be the perfect balance between MD and getbig. Freedom of speech and ideas plus respectfulness.

That would be ideal.

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 12:35 AM
there's actual bodybuilders here it'll be fine
jeez babygorilla you sound massive dude post up some pics so we can all see what an 'actual bodybuilder" looks like :eek:

villan foreman rules gimmick
02-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Really? lets test that theory.

This site will be dead in 6-9 months, sure it will have some posters on it but it will just be a run of the mill obscure site and it will fade away before you know it. Kind of like RR.com is now.

philborg
02-11-2009, 12:52 AM

This site will be dead in 6-9 months, sure it will have some posters on it but it will just be a run of the mill obscure site and it will fade away before you know it. Kind of like RR.com is now.

Sally, ban this fool.

02-11-2009, 12:58 AM
Sally, ban this fool.Freedom of speech

??????????????

Curt James
02-11-2009, 01:05 AM

So that was "just a test," right?

If it had been an actual emergency...

TaylorB
02-11-2009, 01:10 AM
So that was "just a test," right?

If it had been an actual emergency...

oh brother not THIS schmoe... skinny as a rail "nice guy" going thread to thread kissing ass... most obvious pervert on the prowl i ever seen... always be wary of the people on bodybuilding boards who look like the antithesis of a weightlifter.... it would be a safe bet to say "curt james" has spent more money on private posing sessions than romano has spent on coke and weed... COMBINED :eek:

02-11-2009, 01:12 AM
oh brother not THIS schmoe... skinny as a rail "nice guy" going thread to thread kissing ass... most obvious pervert on the prowl i ever seen... always be wary of the people on bodybuilding boards who look like the antithesis of a weightlifter.... it would be a safe bet to say "curt james" has spent more money on private posing sessions than romano has spent on coke and weed... COMBINED :eek:
You sound mad, did something happen to you as a small child?

This is a safe place, you can tell us all about it.

jtsunami
02-11-2009, 02:10 AM
back off

http://a24.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/60/l_d6dafd1dd9d1fd8ba51e3696c14729ff.jpg

Curt James
02-11-2009, 02:25 AM

I'll answer that.

Both schmoe and skinny are relative, so I don't believe it's necessary to argue with you on those points.

Nice guy ass kisser? Never been a big fan of cursing people out online. I have recognized the odd idiot and identified them as such, but that's not the same as being an Internet tough guy, imo.

There are lots of weightlifters who don't look especially muscular, fwiw.

Dumbass. ;)

Not "on the prowl."

Not a "pervert."

Never spent a dime on "private posing sessions."

Have a nice day.

Curt James
02-11-2009, 02:27 AM
You sound mad, did something happen to you as a small child?

This is a safe place, you can tell us all about it.

I didn't do it.

Honour
02-11-2009, 04:55 AM
Last place you want to diss is getbig, the repercussions for anyone doing that can be.....severe :p.

Yeah I hope this place can be a cross between BB.com and Getbig, that would be more like it;).