PDA

View Full Version : Big j1's hartford pro fbb predictions

Big J1
07-18-2010, 09:51 PM
Well back to back and belly to belly. We have the Europa Battle of the Champions in Hartford, CT this coming Friday nt and Saturday aft...back to back female pro shows for the first time in recent memory.

We currently have 17 contracts in, the IFBB PRO site has 18 but doubles up with Liz Mesa and Liz Gomez...Already declared with contract not in is Nicole Ball. I will stack up the 18 names...There is a possibility of additional late entries but I will edit for that later

Entered in Hartford NOT in Tampa

Tazzie Colomb...an A list FBB Taz turned pro in 1992 and in 2009 finished a penalized 6th in the NYPRO...she says that problem is BEHIND her..lol...I would look for a rocking performance here

Tammy Patnode...a debut highly awaited by this forum. Tammy earned her card at last yrs NA with the LW win...There were bunches of LWs in the top 15 in Tampa...no reason this show will be any different

Rita Rae...competes in her second show after winning the 2008 nationals at LW. Rita is a hard worker and a charming woman

Liz Mesa Gomez..comes in from Mexico hoping for improvement from recent form

Sarah Bridges...returns to the East Coast after taking 2008 off...one of the big girls, I look forward to seeing what she brings

Cassandra Floyd....competes in her second pro show after winning the 2008 Team Universe...her brother is competing in the 202 class here..Lets set Steve Wennerstrom on this one and see if it has happened with other siblings

Maria Calo...makes her 2010 debut, this fiery Argentine has been all over the board in recent years due to injuries..I hope she brings her best package to Hartford

predictions to immediately follow

Kitty Kat
07-19-2010, 04:02 PM
I'm looking forward to them. Like always, great Job Big J

Vicki Nixon
07-19-2010, 06:20 PM
SEE U both Soon!! Looking forward to it, can we say...AIR CONDITIONING!!! hell yeah! Hopefully no migraines at this show! Damn heat almost Killed me in the NY pro!! Party time after this one!! Wahoooooooo!! NO Long Island Iced teas for me though!:no: