PDA

View Full Version : Acnetame

lartinos
07-18-2010, 11:34 PM
Acne is an issue that millions of people suffer from on a daily basis. Topical (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements/Dermacrine-p28.html) treatments are some of the most popular current treatments that are being used to today.
Unfortunately, Topical (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements/Dermacrine-p28.html) treatments do not work from the inside out and are better used in conjunction with an oral treatment. An effective Topical (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Post-Cycle-Therapy-Support-Supplements/Dermacrine-p28.html) solution comes in the form of benzoyl peroxide. Cheap, effective, and readily available to anyone. Most drug stores carry it. There are a few popular oral acne pills that are available by presciption as well. They all come with very serious side effects.

Acne-tame is a safe side effect free product that may help prevent acne.

Pantothenic Acid- Pantothenic acid, also called vitamin B5 (a B vitamin), is a water-soluble vitamin required to Sustain (http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/Sustain_Alpha-libido-booster.html) life (essential nutrient).
A study published in 1995 by Dr. Lit-Hung Leung showed high doses of vitamin B5 resolved acne and decreased pore size. Dr. Leung also proposes a mechanism, stating that Co-Enzyme A regulates both hormones and fatty-acids, and without sufficient quantities of pantothenic acid, Co-Enzyme A will preferentially produce androgens. This causes fatty acids to build up and be excreted through sebaceous glands and causes acne. Unfortunatley the dosages used in the study deplete vital nutrients and can also cause gastrointestinal distress.

N-Acteyl Cysteine- Is a non-essential amino acid, which means that it is biosynthesized in humans. Co-enzyme A is made up of Pantothenic Acid, Cysteine, and ATP.
Since the demand for Co-Enzyme A increases in adolescence, the need for Cysteine must increase. Cysteine is a sulfur amino acid that is heavily used in building keratin, which is an important constituent of the skin (which increases largely in size during adolescence), growing wanted and unwanted hair, and also used in forming nails. Administration of Cysteine is the only means by which we can reduce the dose of Pantothenic Acid to prevent acne. N-Acetyl Cysteine is a derivative of cysteine wherein an acetyl group is attached to the nitrogen atom. This more powerful version is used as a pharmaceutical drug in some countries.

Vitamin A- Is a fat soluble vitamin, meaning it is best absorbed in the presence of some fat. It is beneficial for night vision, night blindness, aids in hormone production, and maintains the integrity of the mucous membranes, respiratory, urinary, and digestive tracts. It also aids in the growth of the skin, teeth, and bones, as well as improving immune system function. At very high doses it is very effective for treating acne, but the side effects are not worth it at all because it will build up into a toxic level in your body. It is added at a low doseage to Acnetame to help fight acne, but not to give the dangerous side effects. accutane (http://www.rxhealthdrugs.com/products/0/16890/1/isotroin/) is a synthetic form of Vitamin A.

Selenium- Selenium is an essential micronutrient needed throughout life in small quantities. Selenium is a trace mineral that is a component of glutathione peroxidase. Glutathione peroxidase is an antioxidant and detoxifying enzyme. For best results in fighting acne, selenium should be taken regulary for an extended period of time.

Chromium- Helps control the insulin (http://www.drugsprofiles.com/growth-hormone-and-peptides/insulin.html) insensivity that is caused by our Western diet built on carbs/sugar. There are numerous studies that show natives who live on a diet of non-refined sugars, veggies and meat do not have acne, but when put on a Western diet, they develope acne.

Piperine- By inhibiting drug metabolism, piperine increases the bioavailability of various compounds. Thereby making Acnetame's ingredients stronger.

Biotin- As enzyme co-factors, Biotin and Vitamin B5 function in concert for many body processes. Symptoms of biotin deficiency include:
Hair loss (alopecia)
Conjunctivitis
Dermatitis in the form of a scaly red rash around the eyes, nose, mouth, and genital area.
Neurological symptoms in adults such as depression, lethargy, hallucination, and numbness and tingling of the extremities.

Niacin- Also known as vitamin B3, is known for the flushed feeling some users report from it. It also works in concert for far better results in fighting acne when teamed with other B vitamins than when used alone.

Co-Q10- CoQ10's key role is producing adenosine triphosphate (ATP), upon which all cellular functions depend. Secondary to that, CoQ10 functions as a powerful antioxidant and is essential for healthy youthful skin. It is a naturally occurring nutrient found in every living cell of your body, and provides the source of all cellular energy for building new cells and tissue for smooth, firm skin

"Rodz"
07-19-2010, 01:55 AM
Sounds like a great product to add to a stack, wish this was around when i was younger

blondie_bombshell
07-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Wow, what a combo! I'll be using this during my next cycle fosho!

gator_mclusky
07-28-2010, 06:24 AM
My roomie that I bitched at for using Accutane switched over and his Acne is at a minimal and he is on some heavy Abdrogens......

He is very happy.........

gator

lartinos
07-29-2010, 07:49 PM
My roomie that I bitched at for using Accutane switched over and his Acne is at a minimal and he is on some heavy Abdrogens......

gator
That's great to hear!

melohh
08-14-2010, 04:26 PM

gator

Nice!

I was using it when we went on vacation last week because it was the TOTM for me, unfortunately :(. But it worked great.

gator_mclusky
08-24-2010, 06:05 AM
My roomie is almost acne free and he's on a Drol, Anadrol abd Test cycle. His acne was pretty bad. He is huge but didnt want to take his shirt of at the pool....

Now it's not a prollem.

Im glad I dont get acne. Must suck but looks like my roomie has it under control....

gator

daywalker72
01-12-2011, 11:35 AM
how long does it take to start working?
why cant you take it with stims?

lartinos
01-23-2011, 03:49 PM
how long does it take to start working?
why cant you take it with stims?
5-7 DAYS start working. Extreme acne needs to start at highe dose before dropping it lower. That is a typo on the label by the manufacturer. It can be used with stims without a problem. That will be fixed once all the current labels are gone.

daywalker72
02-01-2011, 12:35 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know acnetame is awesome.
no more acne on my back i can finaly take my shirt off
i had severe acne
it took a while to kick in. 2-3 weeks but it does work

lartinos
02-03-2011, 02:10 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know acnetame is awesome.
no more acne on my back i can finaly take my shirt off
i had severe acne
it took a while to kick in. 2-3 weeks but it does work

That's great man :)

GDavis
06-06-2011, 10:58 PM
Am i miss reading the label. dosage spread evenly is that assuming "double" 4 pills. Or the 2 pill serving? One and one later? I never have gotten acne but evrytime I use some "Products" i get a a large cluster on my shoulders but nowhere else. Is this common? I always thought of it on the face?

daft205
06-07-2011, 02:04 AM
Am i miss reading the label. dosage spread evenly is that assuming "double" 4 pills. Or the 2 pill serving? One and one later? I never have gotten acne but evrytime I use some "Products" i get a a large cluster on my shoulders but nowhere else. Is this common? I always thought of it on the face?

Two a day, spaced out for standard dose, 4 a day spaced out for more severe cases.

GDavis
06-08-2011, 03:21 PM
Two a day, spaced out for standard dose, 4 a day spaced out for more severe cases.

so like one in morning and one latter is what you are saying?

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
06-08-2011, 04:30 PM
so like one in morning and one latter is what you are saying?
Yes. I often only dose mine once a day which is following my shower at the end of the day. I have not seen acne is over ten months.

Triple Joe
06-14-2011, 03:48 AM
I've been using consistently for over 3 months and the acne I used to have is gone!
Only mild dots sometimes now! Along with n2clear this is a godsend

Mr.Dedication
06-14-2011, 11:09 PM
I've been using consistently for over 3 months and the acne I used to have is gone!
Only mild dots sometimes now! Along with n2clear this is a godsend

Glad to hear bud. Have you taken any liver protection while on it or done any cycles while on it.

NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM
06-14-2011, 11:20 PM
Glad to hear bud. Have you taken any liver protection while on it or done any cycles while on it.
The N2 Guard is a superior product. It does more than just protect the liver. I found that I can achieve the same results with only half the dose.

GDavis
06-15-2011, 01:16 AM
Is it ideal to take actetame with a fiber supplement for absorption? Is it negative to take with your multi?

Triple Joe
06-15-2011, 01:26 AM

I'm on N2Guard atm, never done a cycle :)

tmno
06-28-2011, 10:20 AM
sounds like an effective product..

Chevyboy454
06-28-2011, 11:31 PM
Is it ideal to take actetame with a fiber supplement for absorption? Is it negative to take with your multi?

it has vitamin A in it which is fat soluble, so it's best to take it with a meal containing some fat(someone please correct me if I'm wrong)

I take mine with my second meal with my fish oil and last meal of the day with almonds. I've been on it for just over 2 weeks now at 4 tabs a day total and am starting to see my back and neck clear up a little more everyday.

Triple Joe
06-29-2011, 02:03 AM
sounds like an effective product..

It def is man im on my 3rd bottle and no pimples atm! :)

lartinos
06-29-2011, 06:01 PM
When it gets hot out I tend to either up the dose a little or make sure i never miss a dose. Missing a day or two and you literally feel the oil and greaze build up.

nerdalert
07-06-2011, 03:35 PM
I need to try this to clear up the acne that I developed while on Phytoserms..

lartinos
10-08-2011, 05:25 PM

No, works fine without it.

daft205
10-10-2011, 02:14 PM

No taking with a multi will not cause any problems.

lartinos
04-12-2012, 12:03 AM
I need to try this to clear up the acne that I developed while on Phytoserms..
Should help with that!

daft205
01-16-2013, 01:43 AM
been having a bit of a break out... may have to finally give this a try.