PDA

View Full Version : One of Many MD Subscription Cancellations!

huge285
02-10-2009, 11:37 PM
Here's one of many MD subscription cancellation letters that loyal fans and readers have CCd me on........ thanks for all your support!

Cancellation email
I basically bought a subscription to MD because of Dave Palumbo and John Romano. Now that you have fired the two main reasons I even read MD or visited the Web site, I would like to exercise my option of canceling my subscription. Btw, please don't post articles about how ineffective low carb diets are as a passive aggressive stab at Palumbo. Specifically, I am referring to the Dennis Wolf excerpt you posted recently. That is from an article a couple months ago. It makes you look bad. I used to really like this magazine, but this type of behavior is petty. I have not received my first issue yet, so I would like pursue a refund of my purchase and cancel my membership...

Thanks,

buster12
02-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Im not buying the mag anymore...

Por2gue
02-10-2009, 11:39 PM
I Love it!! Mine expires this month, I joined last Feb. I'm done also, don't need to accumulate useless paper every month. Glad I found you guys when I did.

heftizzle
02-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Yeah, it is hard to say, but I have no real reason to buy MD anymore. It is not the MD is used to be. It is hard to say, but MD is not MD. You guys will have your own empire in a matter of time, and the support of many!

mr.genetics
02-10-2009, 11:41 PM
Honestly there really is no reason for me to buy it anymore either. You guys were and to me will always be the true MD.

Taylor Normandeau
02-10-2009, 11:46 PM
I just signed up for a year too, last month...I need something to read while pooing/doing cardio or else I'd cancel it....all the other mags are either weider junk or have Kamali in them.

AnabolLecter75
02-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Got my renewal notice this week...trashed it the same day.

Frosty
02-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Why buy a mag that claims they're based on science when the head guy is trying to tell Dave that the EPA and DHA in fish oil aren't essential fats?? With the poor conversion of alphalinolenic acid to DHA especially, conditions that reduce the conversion further (like high insulin from his HIGH CARB DIET), and then genetic differences in the ability to desaturate...wow Either he's just trying to argue with Dave or he is clueless. Oh yeah, and fish oil is bad for fat loss. Riiiight, even though there is a body of evidence clearly showing it helps, and nearly every respectable coach uses it.

Oh yeah, and even though the "Palumbo Diet" is for cutting bodyfat exclusively, Steve kept on saying how zero carb diets are bad for gaining muscle. Essentially:

Dave: "This diet is great for fat loss while not being really hungry and being in a better mood"

Steve: "But low carb diets are bad for muscle growth!"

Huh?!?!

Yeah, I'm REEEALLY excited about this new "scientific" direction they're going.

joe-yamma
02-10-2009, 11:55 PM
i posted earlier today about walking right past MD on the shelf last night.
i considered buying it to get the last one w/ you and John, but i didn't want to put any more $ into steve's pocket.

good to see people exercising their rights and voting the most powerful way they can... with their dollars :eek:

JWolfe
02-10-2009, 11:58 PM
Mine was just renewed for me as a gift not that long ago, I will see how it goes but hell I read them all except M&F. John has been one of my favorite writers since I was a kid so I don't know how long I will actually keep getting it though.

swiftriz
02-10-2009, 11:58 PM
I should be getting a renewal in a month or so.. Can't wait to trash mine to :)

eattrainsleep
02-10-2009, 11:59 PM
I have to say that I will take the magazine off of the rack... but only to read Evan's column and then right back it goes! All hail John and Dave! haha

ABOBO
02-11-2009, 12:01 AM
will rxmuscle get access to weider/md athlethes for interviews etc? Getbig and bodybuilding does.

Mindgame
02-11-2009, 12:02 AM
im not going to buy it no more.

CQ!
02-11-2009, 02:21 AM
will rxmuscle get access to weider/md athlethes for interviews etc? Getbig and bodybuilding does.

Getbig doesn't actually. In fact, I understand they are specifically prohibited from posting on Getbig.

KRISSY CHIN
02-11-2009, 02:32 AM
Count me in to never buy an issue of MD again;)!

Krissyxo

Sledge
02-11-2009, 02:45 AM
Personally I couldn't give a fuck about Dave and John. I find them informative and entertaining and that’s all I require of them and that’s the business they are in. I'm not here because of some loyalty to a couple I’ve guys I've never met and don't know, any more than I'd expect them to have any loyalty to me.
I cancelled my sub renewal and left MD because of the way Steve blechman acted and the way he treated his customers. He treated us with total disrespect and outright disdain. I was disgusted at the way he dealt with the dismissal of John and Dave and then lied and got others to cover up for him. I think this was indicative of the type of person he is and his total disdain for his staff and customers, the very people he is supposed to be providing for.

Arina Manta
02-11-2009, 02:47 AM
The other day few of the guys in my gym were talking that MD is dead without Dave and John .They were very dissapointed saying that will be no point buying the mag anymore.
Dave and John have a lot of fans here in Australia in a bodybuilding community. Their info are very valuable to them.

Arina

Spauldo
02-11-2009, 02:47 AM
Im not buying the mag either anymore

Popeye
02-11-2009, 02:50 AM
props to u Krissy! :)

i concur.. no more MD for me either...

abeljr
02-11-2009, 03:31 AM
Canceled as well!! Now i can go back to Musclemag...But as far as websites go RX MUSCLE all the way!!

Lee A Gray
02-11-2009, 03:58 AM
I have to say that I will take the magazine off of the rack... but only to read Evan's column and then right back it goes! All hail John and Dave! haha

It would be cool if people like evan made online articles, on rxmuscle.com obviously:rolleyes:

ElSpiko
02-11-2009, 04:45 AM
My renewal was up and I declined.

fitQuest
02-11-2009, 05:30 AM
although he'll never admit it, Steve Buttman is going to regret this so much and I can't wait for that day.. It is almost here!!

His MD site will turn to shit, just as his MD rag is.. His magazibe sales & subscriptions will drop, he's lost all credibility in the industry, the new radiio show will flop, all the athlete will leave him... It's all a matter of time!!

przechuy
02-11-2009, 05:53 AM
i dont know all data,but i guess nowadays they lost/will loose few hundreds subscriptions just because of firing them,and later probably more when people will know that formula of magazine has changed

Big Tav
02-11-2009, 06:16 AM
Mine runs out next month and I will not renew either. Dave and John were the backbone of that magazine! As previously stated in Romano's article on here I was getting pissed off with seeing all those ads promising 387% gains in a week etc from a mag claiming to be NO BULL! I was expecting to see a Cybergenics ad any minute! I wonder if MD will end up being the new Muscle Media?

It will be a shame since I enjoyed reading all of the Pro's columns :(

Congrats guys on your new site!

Ripjaws
02-11-2009, 06:23 AM
well i'll probably buy the next issue of Romanian MD just to see how it is.unfortunately we only had the Romano Factor in our magazine(none of Dave's columns),but it was a damn good column. so if there will be something to make me say "i don't like this/it",i will stop buying the mag.

Schmidy
02-11-2009, 06:33 AM
I will be keeping my MD Subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it Still will be a awesome mag

Schmidy
02-11-2009, 06:34 AM
It will just suck cause John and Dave will not be in it.

ThePoser
02-11-2009, 06:40 AM
Here's one of many MD subscription cancellation letters that loyal fans and readers have CCd me on........ thanks for all your support!

Cancellation email
I basically bought a subscription to MD because of Dave Palumbo and John Romano. Now that you have fired the two main reasons I even read MD or visited the Web site, I would like to exercise my option of canceling my subscription. Btw, please don't post articles about how ineffective low carb diets are as a passive aggressive stab at Palumbo. Specifically, I am referring to the Dennis Wolf excerpt you posted recently. That is from an article a couple months ago. It makes you look bad. I used to really like this magazine, but this type of behavior is petty. I have not received my first issue yet, so I would like pursue a refund of my purchase and cancel my membership...

Thanks,

Let us know if he gets a refund

musclegoddess65
02-11-2009, 06:55 AM
I would buy the mag from time to time based on something that was on the cover... but $6+ worth of advertisement is more than I care to pay for...

I mean if you could REALLY gain 30 lbs of muscle and lose 50 lbs of fat in 12 weeks wouldn't we all look like Pros?

Sandpig
02-11-2009, 07:04 AM
To me, the best part of the mag, was John's articles. They always hit home about something.

Who's going to write those articles now?

Hey, I look at it as saving $7/month.

stonebb
02-11-2009, 07:35 AM
Yeah I think I will pass on MD in the future also. Dave and John had a world of knowledge. Not sure where I will go now, Flex maybe Musclemag...

Big Tav
02-11-2009, 08:32 AM
Is MD actually going to issue a refund to you guys? Why would they?

eattrainsleep
02-11-2009, 08:37 AM
It would be cool if people like evan made online articles, on rxmuscle.com obviously:rolleyes:

Dream come true:D

Gundill
02-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Yeah I think I will pass on MD in the future also. Dave and John had a world of knowledge. Not sure where I will go now, Flex maybe Musclemag...

the pictures are still very good in MD
the nice thing is that buy delating a simple file zinio is putting in your computer you can read MD for free :)

beezy13
02-11-2009, 09:27 AM
I can't wait for your guys new mag. No more MD for me, its not worth it after the way they handled the whole thing.

JamesWebb
02-11-2009, 10:08 AM
i will pass on my muscle tech propaganda from now on, now that there is nothing left to read in the mag

John Romano
02-11-2009, 10:27 AM
I'll be writing lots of articles for this site. As many as I can, as wel as stocking the archive with past articles I wrote for MD. Since I never had a contract I never agreed to anything of mine being MD property. It's all mine, and subsequently will be all yours.

Big Tav
02-11-2009, 10:42 AM
I'll be writing lots of articles for this site. As many as I can, as wel as stocking the archive with past articles I wrote for MD. Since I never had a contract I never agreed to anything of mine being MD property. It's all mine, and subsequently will be all yours.

Great to hear John. I wonder if MD will "try" to claim rights over your stuff? I never really liked Steve from what I have seen of him anyway. Seems like a real wierdo...

A-Maxx
02-11-2009, 10:47 AM
Great to hear John. I wonder if MD will "try" to claim rights over your stuff? I never really liked Steve from what I have seen of him anyway. Seems like a real wierdo...

John did an awesome impersonation of Steve on HMR....it was hilarious...I think dave got in on it too...:D

GirlyMuscle
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
I found the website first. I bought the magazine sporadically. Once I became a FL I got a free subsccription. Every month I'd read John, Dave and Charles Glass then I'd put it on the shelf with all the other issues never to be opened again.

It's kinda like going to the hair salon. I walked into the salon (MD) to get my hair done. I stay because of the person doing my hair (John and Dave). If my stylist leaves I follow him/her because of the service provided to me by that person. I am no longer patronizing the salon for the name of the salon. I'm patronizing the person. Same with John and Dave. For me, it was a combo of loyalty to John and Dave and a disgust of the way Blechman does business.

Chomyboy
02-11-2009, 10:54 AM
I deleted my MD wallpaper......never had a subscription.

JasonR
02-11-2009, 12:00 PM
I will not Renew my subscription as well which will be up soon. The only good use for an MD mag to be in my home now is to wipe my ass with it when i'm done on the toilet.

Sorry to say it but MD is DEAD!!!!

What's really nice to see is that we as an community stuck together and do have the power to voice our opinon and show that we will not be mislead or mistreated like crap.

Long live RX MUSCLE

gregz123
02-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I refuse to pick up MD anymore as well. Does RX muscle plan on doing any type of magazine??

enrage
02-11-2009, 12:26 PM
md is a good mag to read when taking a shit. ;)

debbiebramwell
02-11-2009, 02:10 PM

awesome! Lucky us!:D I bought flex and musclemag today! haha:cool:

DMC
02-11-2009, 02:12 PM
i will not be buying MD anymore!
Terrible way to treat staff

Chomyboy
02-11-2009, 02:16 PM
I will get a subscription just to cancel it.

DECABEATZ
02-11-2009, 02:16 PM
I was contiplating a subscription but after dave and john were fired that alone made up my mind!

Steve Blechman
02-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Damnit, now what will I do!?
http://www.acf-fr.org/i/08-01-17_money8.jpg

joe-yamma
02-11-2009, 02:34 PM
I'll be writing lots of articles for this site. As many as I can, as wel as stocking the archive with past articles I wrote for MD. Since I never had a contract I never agreed to anything of mine being MD property. It's all mine, and subsequently will be all yours.awesome! :cool:

csnut18
02-11-2009, 02:45 PM
I feel terrible that Dave and John were fired. Even though I am just a regular guy who eats healthy, goes to the gym and takes no supps other than some protein shakes, I still appreciated Dave's honest columns about steroid use. I used to read MD(no longer of course) because I could not stand flex mag telling me, "Jay cutler gets big cause he eats ezekiel bread lol." I hate having my intelligence insulted like that. Anyhow, I prepaid for a year of muscular development a few months ago so my subscription is running down and it won't be renewed. If their is a way to get a refund, I would do that. I hope that Dave and John have a successful future so that shmuck blechman doesn't feel that he accomplished what he wanted which is to hurt them. FUCK MUSCULAR DEVELOPMENT. Also, I just received my Species Isolyze whey in Cherry Vanilla flavor and it is delicious and goes down so smoothly. It's the best protein I have ever tried bar none. I will never purchase a protein other than isolyze ever again.

Big Tav
02-11-2009, 05:02 PM
John did an awesome impersonation of Steve on HMR....it was hilarious...I think dave got in on it too...:D

Really? Do you have a link to that???

Luffers
02-11-2009, 05:08 PM
Personally I couldn't give a fuck about Dave and John. I find them informative and entertaining and that’s all I require of them and that’s the business they are in. I'm not here because of some loyalty to a couple I’ve guys I've never met and don't know, any more than I'd expect them to have any loyalty to me.
I cancelled my sub renewal and left MD because of the way Steve blechman acted and the way he treated his customers. He treated us with total disrespect and outright disdain. I was disgusted at the way he dealt with the dismissal of John and Dave and then lied and got others to cover up for him. I think this was indicative of the type of person he is and his total disdain for his staff and customers, the very people he is supposed to be providing for.

Tell us how you really feel though mate :D

Darcane
02-11-2009, 05:35 PM
I've never subscribed but have purchased and saved every copy since Feb '05. Seriously thinking about stopping it. The mag has lost something in the last few months anyway. The ad content is sickening.

the-craig
02-11-2009, 06:00 PM
Don't have a clue what magazine I'll be buying now, nothing else out there worth spending my money on.

Chomyboy
02-11-2009, 06:11 PM
Don't have a clue what magazine I'll be buying now, nothing else out there worth spending my money on.
even PENTHOUSE?

GrayBull
02-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Am glad I didn't get myself that MD subscription for xmas!!!

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Count me in to never buy an issue of MD again;)!

Krissyxo

Will ALRI still be advertising with MD? Sponsoring the Flex and Shawn Radio Show?

Thad
02-11-2009, 08:31 PM
I won't be buying the mag anymore.

Mike Hunt
02-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Boycott MD.

lilarnold
02-11-2009, 08:44 PM
i'll probably pick up the first few to see what its like

SLICED
02-11-2009, 08:54 PM
Cancelled mine the next day after I read Steve's thread announcing the firing of Dave and John.

I knew shit was going on behind close doors..it was pretty obvious Steve was trying to make Dave look bad once he started posting all threads against low carb diets.

BullGod
02-11-2009, 08:56 PM
IF you remember the last Word in the Jan 09 issue by John.."Happy New Year...No Matter What".....Now add getting fired from MD to that list. Makes the message even more pertanant....

To show my support for John and Dave and the awesome job they did for MD(despite not showing up to the office in a year:rolleyes:) I will not be buying MD for at least 6mo...this is my way of making a statement to Steve and MD...since my posts there would prob be deleated....

....all the other mags are either weider junk or have Kamali in them.
personally I just subscribe to Kamali quarterly......

HARDCOREB
02-11-2009, 09:08 PM
I'm switching my brand of toilet paper to MD.

huge285
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
The other day few of the guys in my gym were talking that MD is dead without Dave and John .They were very dissapointed saying that will be no point buying the mag anymore.
Dave and John have a lot of fans here in Australia in a bodybuilding community. Their info are very valuable to them.

Arina

Arina will be at the SPECIES booth at the ARNOLD (all the way from Australia). Don't miss her!!

Carlos Godoy
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
no more MD for me either

Reloaded
02-11-2009, 09:31 PM
I am def buying the issue after the next.

I cannot wait to see what shit they pull out of their asses to replace j & d's columns

tank315
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Done wit M.D!

Can i get a hell yeah!!!

MrDiamondCalves
02-11-2009, 09:59 PM
Yeah Im done with that mag. It costs me $20 a month to get it down here in New Zealand. Just not worth it anymore.

isujz4308
02-11-2009, 10:47 PM
will this april issue be the last one dave and john are in? if it is it should be the one we would want the most right?

Slat1
02-11-2009, 10:50 PM
My subscription ran out in the last year. I had been buying it each month trying to decide if I should renew or not.
NO WAY now.

SonOfPluto
02-12-2009, 02:01 AM
If its future quality is anything like the new shawn ray radio show, then cancellation is a must!

thechampofchamp
02-12-2009, 02:06 AM
If Blechman is involved with it I wont be.

John Romano
02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
will this april issue be the last one dave and john are in? if it is it should be the one we would want the most right?

Yes, the April issue is our last. Lou Ferrigno on the cover.

GirlyMuscle
02-12-2009, 10:22 AM
I am def buying the issue after the next.

I cannot wait to see what shit they pull out of their asses to replace j & d's columnsI won't buy it. I'll look at it for free at Borders or Barnes and Nobles while I sip my latte.

Pearce
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
I would've been an MD guy for life, but no more.

Thefuture
02-12-2009, 02:06 PM
Yes, the April issue is our last. Lou Ferrigno on the cover.
That might be worth buying lol
You guys have to start your own magazine so many people will buy it .

BigCanuck
02-12-2009, 03:14 PM
I predict it won`t be long before Buttman starts to quietly shop for a new buyer for MD.

scorpion
02-12-2009, 04:48 PM
I wont be buying MD again after the april issue.

The Thinker
02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
I'd like to say MD is dead to me now but my curiosity will probably have me buy another copy just to see how they fill the void. Then it's dead to me!

charlie
02-12-2009, 09:01 PM
I would have been an MD guy for life too, but i canceled when all this shit went down.
All these cancellations have to be a big hit for Blechman and MD.

Bennny
02-12-2009, 09:05 PM
I've been buying it at the news stand, but I won't anymore. I agree with GirlyMuscle. I'll read it at Borders, but no more of my money is going into Blechman's hands

Strikerrjones
02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
I'm probably going to go ahead and give it a chance. I have a subscription through December, so I'll give them till then to get it right. Clearly Blechman is the badguy in this, but that doesn't mean there won't be good information in the magazine.

KingDeathMetal
02-13-2009, 01:00 AM
I still think the MD mag has a chance at being decent, especially if Dorian or somebody joins the staff, but I sure as hell ain't subscribing. RX-Muscle 4 4 4 4 LIFE! (Reference to the nWo, in case you're wondering)

VillainDog
02-13-2009, 01:50 AM
This sucks cause I am two months into a 2 year subscription of MD. Bottom line is no one else can cover body building like Dave and John. That mag is going to be like all the other ones now.

Canuck_Muscle
02-13-2009, 01:58 AM
I am kinda torn because on the one hand I wanna support bbing and buy the mag but on the other I fucking hate MD for screwing over such loyal staff. So in the end I think it will come down to me picking up MuscleMag from now on. I like that mag. Dave hopefully u guys will have the RXMuscle mag out for us in the future!

MartyMcFly
02-13-2009, 02:01 AM
I am kinda torn because on the one hand I wanna support bbing and buy the mag but on the other I fucking hate MD for screwing over such loyal staff. So in the end I think it will come down to me picking up MuscleMag from now on. I like that mag. Dave hopefully u guys will have the RXMuscle mag out for us in the future!

so true brother, I'm in the same situation here. I actually don't have a subscription right now, it ended a couple months ago, but somehow just put it off on getting a new one, but now that the anabolic freak and romano aren't there, i don't know if it would be the same.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-13-2009, 03:37 AM
Its a tough situation but remember the BODYBUILDERS EVAN CENTOPANI MIKE LIBERATORE AND BRANDEN RAY! These guys deserve our support they are stuck in the middle of this! Also Kai Wolf Branch need the fans support! And the UNCROWNED MR OLYMPIA VICTOR MARTINEZ!

Mobster
02-13-2009, 03:51 AM
I'm not cancelling (mostly because the paper sub was won with a 500 word essay... another of John's ideas) but I DO agree that the whole recent MD slant of the magazine is down to John and Dave.

I'm surprised, even though I liked it, at Bob K jumping right in with an offer. Good got Mr Kennedy.

Big Tav
02-13-2009, 04:11 AM
Its a tough situation but remember the BODYBUILDERS EVAN CENTOPANI MIKE LIBERATORE AND BRANDEN RAY! These guys deserve our support they are stuck in the middle of this! Also Kai Wolf Branch need the fans support! And the UNCROWNED MR OLYMPIA VICTOR MARTINEZ!

This is true! I think MD will still be the best mag out there...for a while anyway!

Foreman Rules eats White Dog poo
02-13-2009, 04:33 AM
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/index.php

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-13-2009, 04:38 AM
Go away You Flea!

Dave & John makes us a site and this is how you thank them?

Big Tav
02-13-2009, 06:15 AM
x2 GET RID OF HIM!

STEELERJ-XL
02-13-2009, 06:51 AM

Hell ya! Get R Done John. Best thing Steve could have done for you and Dave.

Pearce
02-13-2009, 07:41 AM
I just wanted to note i am getting a free subscription to MD, and I honestly dont even want it anymore. That is how unimpressed and disgusted I am with the firing of Dave and John and the subsequent actions taken by MD.

I was a muscle radio show junkie, downloading all of them I could get my hands onto and listening to them when i did cardio or in the car. You would think I would jump at the chance to listen to all of MD's new shows. You'd be wrong.

Anyone who thinks Flex and Shawn are good radio hosts, has to be mental. Flex's phone will keep cutting out and he'll consistently forget what the two of them were talking about. Shawn will drivel on about his life and whatever he is promoting. He's essentially a cheap knock-off of Bob Cicherillo. We only need ONE Bob Cicherillo(no hate, love bob, just don't need to bobs).

Demorak
02-13-2009, 11:08 AM
o tell you the truth I have never read MD...but I was just about to get a Subscription but I sure as hell wont now. :D

Demorak
02-13-2009, 11:11 AM
Anyone who thinks Flex and Shawn are good radio hosts, has to be mental. Flex's phone will keep cutting out and he'll consistently forget what the two of them were talking about. Shawn will drivel on about his life and whatever he is promoting. He's essentially a cheap knock-off of Bob Cicherillo. We only need ONE Bob Cicherillo(no hate, love bob, just don't need to bobs).

lol... agreed Shawn and Flex are boring as hell I used to skip there segments when they where on no bull.....and now they have their own show? ohh please god....ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

A.Carter
02-13-2009, 08:16 PM
i didnt renew mine either.

A.Carter
02-13-2009, 08:17 PM
Arina will be at the SPECIES booth at the ARNOLD (all the way from Australia). Don't miss her!!

Arina is hottt! :D

Curtis Garner
02-13-2009, 08:19 PM
My message to Steve: I was in the MHP Transformation Challenge

The challenge is dead. MD and Steve forgot all about us. They don't care about their members. We had an obligation to them and they had one to us. Unforgivably, they didn't live up to their end of the bargain. Too bad it sheds a bad light on MHP. I wonder if Steve even cares. MHP is a great company and lived up to their responsibility. It also makes me sick that they are already promoting another transformation challenge via NXlabs when they failed us. We only had 3 weeks left. There are plenty of other experts under payroll that they could have assigned to the challenge to run what was left. It wouldn't be ethical for us to finish the challenge using Dave's diet and exercise advice since he was fired. He created the diet and exercise programs not MD. Mr. G and Dros administered the challenge as a labor of love getting only our gratitude as payment.

Steve you are making a ton of mistakes in you business. Failing to care and pay attention to your members who pay your bills. Have another glass of vino for me. I understand the Byzantine power struggle you are trying to avoid, but it's over. Your out matched. Dave and John are too quick. Your behind in technology. The game changed. Print is dead. Yours will be a slow agonizing death, but none the less. Dave and John won the battle before it was ever fought. Steve please read your history, get back on your game, quit being a pig they only get slaughtered.

Canuck
02-13-2009, 08:23 PM

Hey idiot since you are trying you best to get banned so you can sit behind your screen and say "I told you so" why don't you go the MD forums and post a link to this site there?

That would get you banned real fast and you can have your happy dance and run to your boyfriend and pronounce how cool you are that you got banned.

Now just fuck off

Rico MacTaco
02-14-2009, 02:48 AM
A few weeks after I paid for my subscription Blechman dropped the bomb...I'm an optimist though...Unlike the rest of you I don't have to buy toilet paper for a whole year!

redline777
02-28-2009, 12:04 PM
didnt Bill phillips warn us about blechman 12 yrs ago??? lol

Steve Smith
02-28-2009, 12:11 PM
At the very most I flip through MD at the magazine rack at this 7-11 near my crib.

Then I put it down. Then I grab Ironman Magazine and head to the checkout counter.

My My My...I'm am once bitten twice shy. Things change. I remember when I counted the days down until the next issue came out. True Story!

- Block!

Curt James
02-28-2009, 12:40 PM

This is classic. I don't understand how any businessman would allow you to produce work without claiming it, but it's certainly to your advantage. Awesome.

Print it all up in a book form and sell it in the Rx Muscle Shop! Where's that link, yo?

Wait, I have it right here:

http://www.davepalumbo.com/products.htm
http://www.speciesnutrition.com/home.asp
http://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Meals (http://www.amazon.com/Muscle-Meals-Delicious-high-protein-Cookbook/dp/1889462012/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1235842865&sr=1-1)

What other online stores can Rx'ers support in order to put money in the Rx Muscle coffers?

Edit: Muscle Meals has been ordered.

GREENMACHINE23
02-28-2009, 03:46 PM
I refuse to purchase a single copy of MD.

BigBilly
02-28-2009, 08:53 PM
Im not buying the mag anymore...
i will buying my last copy this month(the one with vic on the cover)

BigBilly
02-28-2009, 08:54 PM
Let us know if he gets a refund
i wouldnt cancel inless i getting a refund.. that ponitless

BullGod
02-28-2009, 09:09 PM
I will miss reading The Rambling Freak on the crapper.....but will make that sacrifice to support Dave and John and to do my part to make a statement to SB.

SallyAnne
02-28-2009, 09:16 PM
My message to Steve: I was in the MHP Transformation Challenge

The challenge is dead. MD and Steve forgot all about us. They don't care about their members. We had an obligation to them and they had one to us. Unforgivably, they didn't live up to their end of the bargain. Too bad it sheds a bad light on MHP. I wonder if Steve even cares. MHP is a great company and lived up to their responsibility. It also makes me sick that they are already promoting another transformation challenge via NXlabs when they failed us. We only had 3 weeks left. There are plenty of other experts under payroll that they could have assigned to the challenge to run what was left. It wouldn't be ethical for us to finish the challenge using Dave's diet and exercise advice since he was fired. He created the diet and exercise programs not MD. Mr. G and Dros administered the challenge as a labor of love getting only our gratitude as payment.

Steve you are making a ton of mistakes in you business. Failing to care and pay attention to your members who pay your bills. Have another glass of vino for me. I understand the Byzantine power struggle you are trying to avoid, but it's over. Your out matched. Dave and John are too quick. Your behind in technology. The game changed. Print is dead. Yours will be a slow agonizing death, but none the less. Dave and John won the battle before it was ever fought. Steve please read your history, get back on your game, quit being a pig they only get slaughtered.

I think this was one of the worst things that happened. I am so sorry for all of you - and totally agree that the MHP challenge crew got screwed.

kraken
02-28-2009, 09:17 PM
I stopped buying MD a long time ago. Thanks to GV saying that we should all stop looking at oiled up men and look at women or porn, can't remember exactly what words he used. The fact they would let someone who is employed by them say something so against what they are trying to do- sell mags- is beyond me.

SLICED
02-28-2009, 10:13 PM
no more MD for me anymore ,you gotta stay loyal for those you believe in and helped you out a ton. Not kissing Daves ass but he helped me with at least 50-60 questions I asked him over at MD..hes gone I follow

sturrific
02-28-2009, 10:27 PM
since my girl got me a 2 year subscription in July 07, Im going to stay on. She just loves to bring them to me when she visits me. I train away from distractions, but Aug 09, I hope RX has its first mag!!