PDA

View Full Version : Need2Sleep - My thoughts

Conrad
07-21-2010, 04:38 AM
I have taken various sleeping products and eventually stuck with melatonin to help me get a good night sleep.

Last month I was designated to cover nights for a while. I work in construction as a superintendent/engineer; work 10-13 hours a night, 6 nights a week. Therefore, I am having to get the most out of myself and I can absolutely not sleep during the day hours; live in apartment and its very loud and annoying.

After a while of taking melatonin, it started to give me headached for days and I would feel like I was hungover the following day. Spoke with Nate and he had Shannon send me some samples to try.

All I can say is....I have never slept this good in a very long time. Sleeping 8-11 hours as opposed to 6 hours a night. No more headaches, no more sandbagging eyes and etc.
I need the sleep to be effective in my work and as well get the recovery needed for the workouts. There have been nights when I do not even wake up to use the restroom.

I am not saying this b.c it was a sample or since this is the needtobuildmuscle forum. I speak the truth and nothing less.

Thank you Nate and Shannon for allowing me to try this; seriously.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:51 AM
Looks damn good.

daft205
01-03-2011, 03:15 PM
Yeah melatonin is great, but you can over do it. A lower dose in conjunction with 5-htp works very nice. I find one cap of need2sleep does the trick for ^me.

Young Gotti
01-03-2011, 03:25 PM
need2sleep is a promising product...unlike most GH products the ingredients are all proven to help with sleep, some of the gh products have ingredients that will bother peoples sleep patterns

Shariff Abel
01-03-2011, 03:29 PM
Never Tried need2sleep yet , i was waiting for someone to post there feed back., now i think i am going to give it a try , it looks promising , I have bad time sleeping due to my thyroid problem i hope this helps and so far NTBM product giving me amazing results.

Young Gotti
01-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Never Tried need2sleep yet , i was waiting for someone to post there feed back., now i think i am going to give it a try , it looks promising , I have bad time sleeping due to my thyroid problem i hope this helps and so far NTBM product giving me amazing results.

hopefully you can post a review for us when your done...i'm sure need2sleep will be exactly what your looking for

"Rodz"
01-03-2011, 07:23 PM
Yeah melatonin is great, but you can over do it. A lower dose in conjunction with 5-htp works very nice. I find one cap of need2sleep does the trick for ^me.

What are your stats Bro, i'm around 235 and I'll take 2 about an hour before sllepy time

wildcat22
01-30-2011, 07:42 PM
During contest diets a sleep aid can be a huuuuuge blessing as sleep is very hit or miss while hungry. I have found that the Need2 sleep worked wonders during those times when I needed it most!!

Liquid
03-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Bump

mathew34
07-25-2011, 05:13 AM
yeah, needtosleep is great, i love this stuff, it gives me comfortable sleep every night, and when i wake up early morning, my body works great!
Thanks NTBM!!

:yep:

Young Gotti
07-25-2011, 09:16 AM
1 cap of need2sleep, 1 cup of chamomile tea......best sleep of your life, even if you don't get a full 8 hours of sleep the 4 or 5 hours you do get it feels like you slept for 8 hours

Milas
07-25-2011, 01:21 PM
I tried a sample of Need2Sleep, and 1 cap was alright for helping me get to sleep, but 2 caps put me OUT! I actually overslept that day, so gotta be careful with dosing!

mathew34
07-28-2011, 03:28 AM
I tried a sample of Need2Sleep, and 1 cap was alright for helping me get to sleep, but 2 caps put me OUT! I actually overslept that day, so gotta be careful with dosing!

you must bro,.. :yep:

Milas
07-28-2011, 02:45 PM
you must bro,.. :yep:

Definitely, I have to get up early to make it to the gym before work, so gotta watch what time I wake up!

mathew34
08-09-2011, 06:21 AM
Definitely, I have to get up early to make it to the gym before work, so gotta watch what time I wake up!

good to hear that bro!!

needtogetaas
08-11-2011, 04:47 AM
I been using this for almost 3 years now. Need2sleep was one of our very first products and I love it if no one else does lol.. It does not work every single time for me but more often then not it knocks me out..

DEE151
08-12-2011, 03:21 PM
this is what i need cause i am allways waking up all hrs of the night

daft205
08-13-2011, 03:27 AM
this is what i need cause i am allways waking up all hrs of the night

Then yeah, you should definitely give need2sleeo a try- I've found not only will it help you get to sleep but it will also help keep you asleep.

mathew34
08-21-2011, 11:25 PM
I been using this for almost 3 years now. Need2sleep was one of our very first products and I love it if no one else does lol.. It does not work every single time for me but more often then not it knocks me out..

agreeeeeeeeeeeeee............. :yep::yep::yep::yep::yep:

http://www.chemicalneed.com/1mg-igf-1-ec-true-mechano-growth-factor.html

daft205
09-08-2011, 04:30 PM
I usually just use a straight 3mg melatonin tab but on nights when I really need to get knocked out a couple caps of need2sleep does trick. I find the addition of valerian and 5htp make for a much stronger sedative, than just plain melatonin.

hulk7510
09-27-2011, 10:15 AM
looks like something i need to try out for myself!melatonin isn't cutting it for me anymore.

txhawkeyes
09-27-2011, 10:40 AM
I am going to look at need2sleep. I am taking 2 - 4mg Melatonins...and it seems to work pretty well. But it still isn't what I would like.

Young Gotti
09-27-2011, 11:43 AM
I am going to look at need2sleep. I am taking 2 - 4mg Melatonins...and it seems to work pretty well. But it still isn't what I would like.

i'm sure you'll love it, metalonin is good by itself but i really like the 5 htp addition

daft205
09-27-2011, 02:34 PM
i'm sure you'll love it, metalonin is good by itself but i really like the 5 htp addition

.... Not to mention the valerian- that stuff will knock ya out.

Young Gotti
09-27-2011, 04:01 PM
.... Not to mention the valerian- that stuff will knock ya out.

oh yeah without a doubt, valerian is no joke for sleep aid

daft205
10-03-2011, 05:30 AM
oh yeah without a doubt, valerian is no joke for sleep aid

Yeah, I have had valerian tea before and it'll make ya kinda drowsy and sleepy. The combo in need2sleep works well because the valerian will help you fall asleep- and the melatonin and 5-htp will help keep you asleep.

jewelisa
10-03-2011, 06:39 AM
I have been using Sleep aid and Muscle Nitro PM by Champion Nutrition and so far it is agreeing with me ! Been able to fall and stay asleep and wake up perky !

daft205
10-09-2011, 02:54 AM

The synergy of the ingredients in need2sleep definitely seems to pack a bit more of a punch than straight melatonin... Check out needtobuildmuscle.com they have samples available.

Milas
10-10-2011, 11:53 AM
The synergy of the ingredients in need2sleep definitely seems to pack a bit more of a punch than straight melatonin... Check out needtobuildmuscle.com they have samples available.

The samples are a great way to try it out, I did that and could try it a couple nights at different doses. I liked it at 2 caps personally.

daft205
10-10-2011, 02:08 PM
The samples are a great way to try it out, I did that and could try it a couple nights at different doses. I liked it at 2 caps personally.

I usually stick to one as more then 3mg if melatonin sometimes leaves me drowsy in the morning.

Liquid
11-10-2011, 11:22 PM
This stuff makes you sleep nicely

daft205
11-11-2011, 03:25 PM
This stuff makes you sleep nicely

For sure. How many caps per dose are you using?

SupplementJunkie
11-22-2011, 09:42 AM
I have been using needtosleep on and off this past year. It def woprks wonders for me when I cant fall asleep. Everytime i am taking a prohomone, about two weeks in on teh cycle or so, I have trouble falling asleep. I toss and turn forever, prob the extra test, aggression, and energy that are keeping me awake. Well, when I pop two of the N2Sleep, its lights out and I wake up in the morning feelinh refresed and ready for the day. I have been using it almost steady these past few weeks since I started my natty stack. No problem sleeping at all after using it. Some vivid dreams as well and no headaches during the day..

SJ

mathew34
11-23-2011, 08:48 PM
only a few days left to the huge thanks giving day sale guys .. givethanks25 takes 25% off any order in the store go kill some shit!!!!

:heythere:

__________________________________________________ ______________
NEED TO BUILD MUSCLES REPRESENTATIVE

daft205
11-26-2011, 03:00 PM
I have been using needtosleep on and off this past year. It def woprks wonders for me when I cant fall asleep. Everytime i am taking a prohomone, about two weeks in on teh cycle or so, I have trouble falling asleep. I toss and turn forever, prob the extra test, aggression, and energy that are keeping me awake. Well, when I pop two of the N2Sleep, its lights out and I wake up in the morning feelinh refresed and ready for the day. I have been using it almost steady these past few weeks since I started my natty stack. No problem sleeping at all after using it. Some vivid dreams as well and no headaches during the day..

SJ
Great feedback here! For myself I generally fond one cap to do the trick, often if I take more than 3mg of melatonin it has a bit of a residual effect on me the following day.