PDA

View Full Version : Winstrol Abcess (Axio Labs)

danieleslinger02
07-22-2010, 09:33 PM
Got a Moderate Size Abcess from Injecting 50mg of Winstrol. Heres my Questions......

1- Went to the Dr., and Dr. says it "Community Acquired MRSA", when actually is just and Abcess from Injecting and didn't disolve. He gave Clindomyacin for the Anti Biotic.....Will that get the Abcess to go down? Anyone with knowledge?

2- For anyone Reading Stay away from Axios Winstrol. Its almost like a damn pill crushed up in water. It is some NASTY Shit.

Bryan Hildebrand
07-22-2010, 11:06 PM
hate to break it to you, but most likely you have fake axio or you made an error in your prep.

1. did he/she get back to you with the culture results of the swab sent to micro? i'm betting he/she gave you an answer without any definitive micro values.
2. clinda should be fine for superficial MRSA.
3. post a pic of your axio bottle.

skinny
07-23-2010, 10:21 AM
UGL water based period is an extreme gamble most of the time.
Most labs dont have the proper equipment to properly sterilize and ensure that it is 100% clean.

Gunners
07-23-2010, 11:18 AM
UGL water based period is an extreme gamble most of the time.
Most labs dont have the proper equipment to properly sterilize and ensure that it is 100% clean.

Yeah stay away from water based shit. Personaly i can't see the long term benefit from test suspension, winni, e.t.c. It's at peak levels within hours, why not just go with an oral? + it always causes irritation, especially suspension!

Gymrat65
07-23-2010, 11:51 AM
I been getting some abcess using Wini too, I get mine stuff from a HRT clinic. Takes up to 6 days to go away after that its ok Hard to inject eod though.

GottaGetLean
07-23-2010, 11:51 AM
axio is garbage. why do ppl still use that shit...?:no:

danieleslinger02
07-23-2010, 04:30 PM
hate to break it to you, but most likely you have fake axio or you made an error in your prep.

1. did he/she get back to you with the culture results of the swab sent to micro? i'm betting he/she gave you an answer without any definitive micro values.
2. clinda should be fine for superficial MRSA.
3. post a pic of your axio bottle.

Oh Yeah, If you really feel nessecary to see a pic of it, Ill take it.
As far as culturing, It didnt get cultured bc I didnt want it lanced. Im 9 weeks out.

danieleslinger02
07-23-2010, 04:32 PM

Bro i had been running there gear for years after getting stiffed from Naps... and they always came through, but now..... Whoa, this is tuff..... This mother fucker HURTS! Its literally about the size of a golf ball.

ANABOLIC1
07-24-2010, 10:30 AM
Looking to blame the lab as you did in your thread title is ludicrous, when it is most certainly due to your error.

supbro!
07-24-2010, 12:13 PM
I been getting some abcess using Wini too, I get mine stuff from a HRT clinic. Takes up to 6 days to go away after that its ok Hard to inject eod though.
I used to get compounded winstrol from my endo thru a pharmacy in NYC and they ended up being raided by the F.B.I. I'd be wary of your clinic.

tiramisu
07-24-2010, 12:18 PM
Don't inject water based gear.

IAMLEGEND
07-24-2010, 01:14 PM
2- For anyone Reading Stay away from Axios Winstrol. Its almost like a damn pill crushed up in water. It is some NASTY Shit.

And you injected this into your body? :no:

MR. BMJ
07-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Swallow your winny next time!

BMJ

danieleslinger02
07-26-2010, 11:00 PM
And you injected this into your body? :no:
I know Bro...10 cool points taken from me..... Live and Learn. From now on im just running Liv 52 with 50mg tabs.... dude this fucker is straight PAINFUL!

IAMLEGEND
07-27-2010, 12:17 AM
i know bro...10 cool points taken from me.

lmao!

blondie_bombshell
07-27-2010, 12:25 AM
My axio var turned out to be meth test tabs... luckily I realized it before anything bad happened. Never again!

Conrad
07-27-2010, 06:26 AM
My axio var turned out to be meth test tabs... luckily I realized it before anything bad happened. Never again!
That was a close one BB. How did you find out? I dont mess with anything but GP products.

Gawd
07-27-2010, 11:06 AM
Sick bro.
Must of been expecting the abscess though, lol.

Yea, only oils for me. GP has been clean and strong.

Gymrat65
07-27-2010, 03:23 PM
It was suggested to me to warm up the wini prior to injecting in hot water this will help break up the material which my clump together after sitting due to it being a suspension,
Tried this the other day seemed to help with the injection and abscess still have one but is a 1/4 of the size of prior one's. So give it a try can't hurt.

danieleslinger02
07-27-2010, 04:44 PM
It was suggested to me to warm up the wini prior to injecting in hot water this will help break up the material which my clump together after sitting due to it being a suspension,
Tried this the other day seemed to help with the injection and abscess still have one but is a 1/4 of the size of prior one's. So give it a try can't hurt.

I sent the Company and Email explaining just so they didnt have a shit load of pissed customers.... and there recommendation was to add bacteriostatic water to... what the fuck? That would then throw off the dosage. Done with those People.

Never Again.

Live and Learn.

Bryan Hildebrand
07-27-2010, 08:54 PM
you truly are a fucking idiot. tired of stupid people fucking shit up for the rest of us.

1. its simple math to draw for an appropriate dose when adding fluid to your bottle.
2. the fact it wasnt drained, means it prob wasnt an abscess.
3. have a better understanding of the term - localized inflammatory response.
4. quit dismissing this product since you dont have either a factual culture result from a potential "abscess" nor a quantified lab result from a sample of the drug.
5. axio is one of the biggest faked UG's out there. you may have gotten bunk that was not indeed axio.

now politely fuck off.

supbro!
07-27-2010, 10:05 PM
you truly are a fucking idiot. tired of stupid people fucking shit up for the rest of us.

1. its simple math to draw for an appropriate dose when adding fluid to your bottle.
4. quit dismissing this product since you dont have either a factual culture result from a potential "abscess" nor a quantified lab result from a sample of the drug.
5. axio is one of the biggest faked UG's out there. you may have gotten bunk that was not indeed axio.

now politely fuck off. Oh shit! You just got shit on.

danieleslinger02
07-28-2010, 10:10 PM

now politely fuck off.Well Attila.... Thanks for Politely telling me to fuck off. Hope you feel better. As for the Abcess, if you read, Im 9 weeks out from show time, Im not getting a scar visibile on my ass in bikini 9 weeks out from a show. and as far getting "fake" axio gear, bro I been axio through the only reputable dealer known for 8 years. So fucking anything up isnt in the cards. I asked a question you fuck. No need to be a ass bro.... next time if you got info simply share it rather be a texas size ass hole bro. Peace!

Bryan Hildebrand
07-29-2010, 12:02 AM
bottom line is you are bad mouthing a product and have nothing to back it up with. 2nd, if you had it incised, unless you are giving lap dances to teh judges, no one will see it. 5-10mm is all it takes to effectively drain an abcess. and I am texan by default. i'm nationwide bitch.

esplendido
07-29-2010, 01:18 AM

Absolutely WRONG. Axio and Syntrop are the best UGL's in the business. If you're not buying from an authorized seller, you probably are buying fake Axio. They have the best shit on the market, bar none.

Winstrol, from any manufacturer is a muther to inject. When we got Winstrol V, the vet grade back in the 70's and 80's, you knew the shit was good if it burned going in and stayed sore for days. Axio's winny does hurt. It has to do with the amount of solvent it takes to suspend the drug. It's worse when injected into areas that have scar tissue from frequent injections.

esplendido
07-29-2010, 01:20 AM
Axio=syntrop =BW.

when DEA did lab tests of axio gear, its was sugar!

Who the fuck are you? And please document your info. I get so tired of you 17 year old assholes acting like someone who knows something.

IAMLEGEND
07-29-2010, 09:50 AM
Who the fuck are you? And please document your info. I get so tired of you 17 year old assholes acting like someone who knows something.

You should see his recent post, LMFAO!

AnglicanBeachParty
07-29-2010, 09:58 AM
bottom line is you are bad mouthing a product and have nothing to back it up with. 2nd, if you had it incised, unless you are giving lap dances to teh judges, no one will see it. 5-10mm is all it takes to effectively drain an abcess. and I am texan by default. i'm nationwide bitch.

For The Win! :yep:

Bryan Hildebrand
07-29-2010, 12:14 PM
I delted his previous post. no sources.

and for the young guys, axio is a big name UG that is faked, and well, often.

King-Of-Test
07-29-2010, 12:24 PM
Deffinetly!, axio's gear is great... too bad for those getting faked ones.

data
07-29-2010, 02:33 PM
If you are injecting water based winstrol its likely that you have an infection. Any water based gear is risky.

Often what happens, if you're only using your ass to inject, you develop an inflammatory responce to the injection, what we call a "sterile abscess". Frequent intramuscular injections of winstrol is going to irritate tisssues.

The company suggested you can add bacteriostatic water. Bacteriostatic water wont sterilize the solution but will prevent further bacteria growth. You could add your own benzyl alcohol and benzoate (ba/bb). If you add bacteriostatic water just calculate your dose off how much water you added!

You can also drink water based winstrol its the same winstrol. Its safer but not as effective as the intramuscular injection.

If your infection starts to really cause a noticable bump you can stick an 18g dart in your ass and try to pull some of the puss/blood out. Just be very sterile, wash everything, use iodine, and don't do this procedure in your bathroom b/c the risk of further infection is greater.

danieleslinger02
07-29-2010, 10:34 PM
If you are injecting water based winstrol its likely that you have an infection. Any water based gear is risky.

Often what happens, if you're only using your ass to inject, you develop an inflammatory responce to the injection, what we call a "sterile abscess". Frequent intramuscular injections of winstrol is going to irritate tisssues.

The company suggested you can add bacteriostatic water. Bacteriostatic water wont sterilize the solution but will prevent further bacteria growth. You could add your own benzyl alcohol and benzoate (ba/bb). If you add bacteriostatic water just calculate your dose off how much water you added!

You can also drink water based winstrol its the same winstrol. Its safer but not as effective as the intramuscular injection.

If your infection starts to really cause a noticable bump you can stick an 18g dart in your ass and try to pull some of the puss/blood out. Just be very sterile, wash everything, use iodine, and don't do this procedure in your bathroom b/c the risk of further infection is greater.

Thanks Data.... Told me exactly what I needed to know. I appreciate it.

lartinos
07-30-2010, 01:59 AM
Data broke that shit down. 18ga, lol

Liquid
10-18-2010, 04:39 PM
That was a close one BB. How did you find out? I dont mess with anything but GP products.

Same here bro!!! Great quality stuff.