PDA

View Full Version : Marijan Lipsinic - 2010 NPC Masters Nationals

Cu
07-23-2010, 11:36 PM
First callout - Heavyweight Class

GerryT
07-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Marijan was very impressive symmetry and condition wise. He more than earned the first callout and will be very competitive for a top 5 spot.

Had the chance of speaking with him and he is a hard working and very nice person. Wish him only the best.

Cu
07-23-2010, 11:48 PM
First callout

Cu
07-23-2010, 11:53 PM
First callout

Cu
07-24-2010, 12:01 AM
Prejudging, 60 sec free posing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H0eGpzH9dg

Baldiewonkanobi
07-26-2010, 05:24 AM
I agree with Gerry. What a great guy and what a grand physique.

Baldie

Neal Grossman
07-26-2010, 06:35 AM
It was a pleasre to meet Marijan. I had been looking for him to say hello. He saw me first. With a warm smile and friendly hello, he introduced himself. He then went back to pumping up.

Marijan Lipsinic
07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I agree with Gerry. What a great guy and what a grand physique.

Baldie

It was a great pleasure meeting you at the Masters and having a conversation with you! Wished we all had more time to talk and share our experiences.
Much respect to you!

Marijan Lipsinic
07-26-2010, 09:45 PM
It was a pleasre to meet Marijan. I had been looking for him to say hello. He saw me first. With a warm smile and friendly hello, he introduced himself. He then went back to pumping up.
Hi Neal,
I saw you in the middle of pump up area while I was getting ready to go on stage. It was my pleasure to meet you and shake your hand!

axioma
07-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Marijan...just one criticism....14 coats of tanning is not enough...you should have gone with the Industrial Package with the Black Hole light negating final coat..LOL! You are a beast and your hardness and fullness shows in the comparisons. The waist to shoulder differential you displayed was unmatched in the show.

HeavyDutyGuy
07-27-2010, 07:22 PM
He looked like he could walk through a brick wall... One of the best physiques of the night!- an easy pro soon, and a heck of a nice guy.. and his wife is a sweetie.

dcastro
07-28-2010, 11:16 AM
This guy is a "class act" in every aspect. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife. Thanks again for your friendship and always inspiring words. I'm going to the North Americans to try and claim whats mine big guy. Wish me luck, and talk to you soon

axioma
07-28-2010, 02:01 PM
This guy is a "class act" in every aspect. I enjoyed meeting him and his wife. Thanks again for your friendship and always inspiring words. I'm going to the North Americans to try and claim whats mine big guy. Wish me luck, and talk to you soon

congrats to you durlan. best legs in the show, bar none.

GerryT
07-28-2010, 04:26 PM
Agree. Durlan's legs were amazing. So good they nearly overshadow the upper body (which is pretty solid in itself). Good luck at NA, Durlan.

And Marijan, you are a champion and class act on and off stage. Hope you come back next year and win it all. Would love to see that!

dcastro
07-28-2010, 05:12 PM
Thanks for the compliments guys. Had a great time at the Nationals. Met some really genuine people. You were one of them Axioma. Come back next year and kick some ass!

Marijan Lipsinic
07-29-2010, 12:01 AM
Marijan...just one criticism....14 coats of tanning is not enough...you should have gone with the Industrial Package with the Black Hole light negating final coat..LOL! You are a beast and your hardness and fullness shows in the comparisons. The waist to shoulder differential you displayed was unmatched in the show.

Thank you Matt!
I was truly impressed with your showing! Picture don't do you justice!
Next year, you'll be very competitive heavyweight (should have been this year too).

Marijan Lipsinic
07-29-2010, 12:08 AM

Thank you!
I remember riding in the shuttle to get spray tanned, and I said it to myself:"What a freaky look this guy Durlan has. I'm so lucky I'm not in his class!". Your lower body is so unreal, crazy insane!Overall conditioning is great! Let's take this Pro card home at North Americans! I'll be supporting you my friend, that's for sure. You are a great guy!

Marijan Lipsinic
07-29-2010, 12:10 AM
Agree. Durlan's legs were amazing. So good they nearly overshadow the upper body (which is pretty solid in itself). Good luck at NA, Durlan.

And Marijan, you are a champion and class act on and off stage. Hope you come back next year and win it all. Would love to see that!

Thank you my friend! It was a great pleasure hanging out with you having a nice conversations!

Marijan Lipsinic
07-29-2010, 12:18 AM
He looked like he could walk through a brick wall... One of the best physiques of the night!- an easy pro soon, and a heck of a nice guy.. and his wife is a sweetie.

James,
Pleasure talking to you! Much respect for you and congratulations on making the top 3 at the Masters!

Manavs
07-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Marijan,
Great to meet you this past weekend you looked fantastic.

(I can finally tell my dad I met someone with the same name!!)

Manavs
07-29-2010, 09:36 AM
Marijan,

GerryT
07-31-2010, 04:45 PM
Sandra and Marijan are among the finest people I've met, in or out of the sport. Wish them well.

Marijan, best is still yet to come on stage.

Marijan Lipsinic
08-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Marijan,

Pleasure meeting you!
BTW: How do you spell your name? Marian?

Marijan Lipsinic
08-01-2010, 09:43 AM
Sandra and Marijan are among the finest people I've met, in or out of the sport. Wish them well.

Marijan, best is still yet to come on stage.

Gerry,
You are gentleman! I enjoyed our conversations! Sandra says Hello!

axioma
08-19-2010, 03:11 PM
What's up....hitting the 250 mark yet? Just because we are smaller doesn't mean we dislike you! Post sometime, bro.

Marijan Lipsinic
08-19-2010, 09:16 PM
LOL!

My body needs some rest. I'm still working out 5 days a week, eat fairly clean. I haven't started my mass program. Probably, some time in October. I'm still holding decent conditioning and my bodyweight is around 230.
I'm hoping for productive off season, because I'm coming back to Pittsburgh next year.

Manavs
08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Pleasure meeting you!
BTW: How do you spell your name? Marian?

My dad's name is Miridjan - but pronounced like your spelling

Baldiewonkanobi
08-19-2010, 10:03 PM
Great news that you are doing the 2011 Nationals. :yep: I for one will cheer my freakin head off for you.

Baldie

Marijan Lipsinic
08-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Great news that you are doing the 2011 Nationals. :yep: I for one will cheer my freakin head off for you.

Baldie

Thanks Bill!
Looking forward to see you next year in Pittsburgh and talking to you little longer!
I'd love to hear your experiences and stories.
Hope all is well with you!

GerryT
08-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Coming up to the 47 week mark, Marijan. Same as my friend Lance, who will be in over 50. Anxious for you both to meet, if you already haven't. Know you would hit it off.

Best to Sandra and talk soon.

axioma
10-06-2010, 02:24 PM
Update us....give us something.....

AnglicanBeachParty
10-07-2010, 10:20 AM
I just got an email from the folks at Repetrope, hawking their 2010 Masters Nationals DVD.

Guess who they chose as one of two bodybuilders to feature in their ad for the DVD?

Yep, you guessed it!

axioma
10-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Awesome! Who is the other dude? Don't remember him.

AnglicanBeachParty
10-07-2010, 11:47 AM
Awesome! Who is the other dude? Don't remember him.

I don't remember him either, but that is a nice biceps peak he's got.

GerryT
10-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Not positive, but think that is Kent Bierly. Happy for Marijan, one of the nicest and most dedicated people in the sport.

If you were not able to get to Pittsburgh, then get the Pepetrope DVDs. Always good coverage, and a chance to see Heavy Duty, Baldie and others in action.

axioma
06-02-2011, 12:30 PM
Where have you been? Give me a holla!

ayezer
06-02-2011, 10:37 PM
looked great Marijan cngrats and good luck at nats

Marijan Lipsinic
06-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Where have you been? Give me a holla!

Hi Matt!
I'm coming back slowly from adversities I went through in the past 10 months. Now training hard, full time, feeling pretty good....
I'll call you soon!

Marijan Lipsinic
06-02-2011, 11:05 PM
looked great Marijan cngrats and good luck at nats

Thank you Sir! Appreciate your compliment.
Unfortunately, I"ll have to skip Nationals this year.

Baldiewonkanobi
06-02-2011, 11:39 PM
Your presence will be missed this year not only on stage but in person. Heal my brother and kick ass in 2012.

Baldie

Marijan Lipsinic
06-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Your presence will be missed this year not only on stage but in person. Heal my brother and kick ass in 2012.

Baldie

Thanks Bill!
I hope you win! I'll be cheering for you buddy!!!!!!!!

ShelbyStarnes
06-03-2011, 12:37 AM
All the best, Marijan

Marijan Lipsinic
06-03-2011, 10:18 AM
All the best, Marijan
Thank you Shelby!
I hope your prep is going well.

JoeB8962
06-03-2011, 01:41 PM
Hello Marijan,

Wanted to introduce myself I'm Gary..Joe B here on the board and very excited to see you (back) on here. I'm an old goat of 51 but very new to the competiton side of BB and look forward to reading your post and picking up a thing or two from you...

GerryT
06-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Marijan is a top athlete, and also one of the nicest people I have ever met in the sport. Know he will come back better than ever in 2012.

All the best, brother, and will be in touch.