PDA

View Full Version : It is what It is....

powermania
03-16-2009, 07:34 PM
I never really truly understood what it was like to be so busy. I was so used to the luxury of being a live in nanny that I could take as much time as I needed in the gym to do what ever it is I needed to do.

But being in "the real world" has taken me by my throat and pinned me against the wall. When I was finished being a nanny i went to work full time for the gym I worked part time for while I was a nanny. After 2 solid months of proving my self to the company, I got promoted to managing 2 gyms since our company owns 11 soon to be 15. The gyms I manage have 2 of the biggest deals tied to them causing endless amounts of stress....and I have to make sure I exceed expectations casing me to work endless hours. On top of that I am working part time on the weekends cooking at an amazing sushi/thai restaurant. Im putting in about 60-70 hours a week between the two.

But now im going to do what I have to do to make it work. I Was just so tired and burnt out I didn't care about working out...When 9pm hits I would just say FUCK IT im tired. But I can't do that anymore.
Its hard to get a work out in when everyone interups you or needs you for something. I of course wont be mean because I want to be the friendliest gym around.

So Im waking up super early to do my cardio and lift. If i dont get my lift in at least I dont have to do my cardio at night and all I'll have to do is lift!

Im not trying to worry about putting on size more just mainting it and just enjoying it again. Make it a hobby rather than a chor!

so here I go... lets hope that everything is ok if you know what i mean

powermania
03-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Came in did cardio. 45 mins on treadmill on an incline of 10.00 speed 3.0

Im suppose to do elliptical, but for some reason its making me sick:o

Im sticking with the 3 sets of 15.... its fucking hard and a mind fuck to get back to doing 3 sets of 15!! Im not even going to post the weights I used... such a mind fuck

Flat bench 4x15 (one warm up)
incline bench 3x15
machine flys 3x15
seated press 3x15

triceps
rope over head 3x15
rope push down 3x15
close grip push down 3x15

Fit_5"3
03-16-2009, 10:33 PM
Hey! Good for you to live for you! Best of luck w/ your goals.

Training should not be a chore! It's the best part of my day! That is why my house is always a wreck!

Best to you! Liz

powermania
03-17-2009, 09:07 AM
thanks!

I am hurting from yesterdays lift. :eek:

today was sooooooooooooo hard to get out of bed!!:mad:

But i did it, i mean holy shit you gotta reach deep to get out of bed sometimes haha

SO i did 45 mins of cardio on the treadmill incline 10.0 speed 3.0
thank god for our equipment having HD TV on them lol!!

I did legs today since my upper body is ouch.

Hip adductor 3x15
hip abductor 3x15
plate loaded leg curl 3x15
front squats 3x15
hack squat 3x15
leg extensions 3x15

donkey calf raise 3x15
standing calf raise 3x15

Its amazing how you get so used to a certain way of lifting. Its such a challenge doing the 3 sets of 15!

Kelly Baker
03-17-2009, 03:16 PM
Be sure to take the time for you since you only get one body! Find ways to make it work! (I also get up ass-early to train. It sucks, but it's got to be done)

BrianNassar
03-18-2009, 12:07 PM
Keep kicking ass! I hope you reach ALL of your goals!! :)

powermania
03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
well long time no talk mr nassar

BrianNassar
03-19-2009, 08:23 PM
LOL! You know me - always moving around and coming and going from the boards. :)

powermania
03-20-2009, 12:26 PM
yesterday Walked 3.0mph 10.0 incline for 15 mins then switched to the elliptical for 30 mins.

I did back yesterday
t bar 3x15
dead lift 3x15
incline dbl row 3x15
bent over rows 3x15

today I walked 8.0 speed 3.0
did shoulders

military press behind the neck 3x15
lateral raise 3x15
front raise 3x15
reverse flys 3x15
upright row thingy 3x15

powermania
03-28-2009, 11:23 PM
well... Im pregnant.

powermania
03-28-2009, 11:34 PM
How am i suppose to eat?

GirlyMuscle
03-28-2009, 11:52 PM
It's time to go to a doctor for prenatal care...not a bodybuilding forum full of people you do not know.

Good luck, Rachel. You'll make a great mama.

powermania
03-28-2009, 11:59 PM
It's time to go to a doctor for prenatal care...not a bodybuilding forum full of people you do not know.

Good luck, Rachel. You'll make a great mama.

yea im on my way there monday. :cool:
god it was such a reality check when the doctor said well yep your preggo....

I dont think i ever had such a reality check such as that

Angela123
03-29-2009, 12:01 AM
congrats rachel. it is time to not think about yourself and any bb/weight loss/ body transformation goals. a doctor will answer all of your questions. you will be fine. you'll be a great mother.

powermania
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM
yea I dont care anymore. All im concerned about now is

am i getting the right nutrition for me and the baby
am i safe
just focus on the next 9 months and the rest of my life... this isnt just something i can move away from

im going back to ny or some other state to be with family. SO im not alone and have family support.

GirlyMuscle
03-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Good for you.

sassy69
03-29-2009, 12:15 AM
Congrats! Its amazing how some things just bring clarity to what the next steps are. Sounds like you're in the right frame of mind and have the priorities set. The details work themselves out and I thinnk most fo all, don't forget to "live" the experience. It is a true miracle!

powermania
03-29-2009, 12:22 AM
i really can not wait. Its going to be such a ride.

Funny thing when i was at the ER today so i could get an official test and the lady was a BITCH.... she asked me do my boobs hurt.... I go Oh my yes they do! she actually said "how do you know?" how the fuck do you think i know?! haha I knew i was preggo the first week it happened. I just had to wait for my period which was today. I took the test and sure enough...

sassy69
03-29-2009, 12:26 AM
i really can not wait. Its going to be such a ride.

Funny thing when i was at the ER today so i could get an official test and the lady was a BITCH.... she asked me do my boobs hurt.... I go Oh my yes they do! she actually said "how do you know?" how the fuck do you think i know?! haha I knew i was preggo the first week it happened. I just had to wait for my period which was today. I took the test and sure enough...

Yea, we can usually pick up on something like that w/o a test conducted by a qualified professional....

Valkyrie
03-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Yea, we can usually pick up on something like that w/o a test conducted by a qualified professional....
Agreed! I always knew...and always had to wait for the dayumed test to prove it.

Congratulations. Glad to hear you are moving closer to family. :)

BrianNassar
03-29-2009, 01:04 PM
yea I dont care anymore. All im concerned about now is

am i getting the right nutrition for me and the baby
am i safe
just focus on the next 9 months and the rest of my life... this isnt just something i can move away from
im going back to ny or some other state to be with family. SO im not alone and have family support.

I am VERY happy for you!! :)

corrie79
04-26-2009, 09:16 PM
yea im on my way there monday. :cool:
god it was such a reality check when the doctor said well yep your preggo....

I dont think i ever had such a reality check such as that
Rachel is going to make an amazing mother and I'm so glad I can be there for both of them, mom and baby. I'm so excited! This is going to be quite a ride my darling dear, as we've talked about it over and over. You are going to be an amazing mommy! I can't wait to babysit! Seriously, that's the highlight of my day!!!! I look forward to it every morning! Love you tons!