PDA

View Full Version : All of my new friends I met

chris d
07-25-2010, 09:10 AM
Baldie, James, Gerry and neal anyone else that I met you guys are a great bunch of guys and I am very grateful for all of your great help and words of encourgment, you guys helped me in so many ways and I want to say thanks a million!!! and congrats to baldie and james on their placings. Though I am dissapointed in my outcome at least I can say i had a great experience and have no regrets again Thanks for everything you guys and stay in touch. 1 more thing many thanks to all of my friends back home who supported me through this all process meant the world to me. Big shot out to my friend and sometimes training partner Brett Becker for winning the Mr. Missouri title yesterday as well great job! Now go kick some ass at the North Americans!

GerryT
07-25-2010, 12:41 PM
Thanks, Chris. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. And you should definitely not have any regrets. You did your homework and brought a terrific physique to the stage. And you became a good buddy in the process. And thanks for the news about Brett. Huge props and kudos for him. Rooting for
him for North Americans.

It was a plesaure to meet all the guys from here (most for the first time and Neal and James from previous years). Like acquiring a second family.
Will keep in touch and wish all of you the very best.

Baldiewonkanobi
07-26-2010, 05:22 AM
My son in law Kevin says your physique is what he dreams for. In fact when my daughter picked us up at the airport other than my skinny ass train wreck all he talked about was this guy Garys physique.

Stay on track. You are a winner.

Baldie

Neal Grossman
07-26-2010, 12:00 PM
Chris,

It was a pleasure to meet you. It will be a thrill to see you reach your full potential.

Neal

HeavyDutyGuy
07-27-2010, 08:24 PM
Chris it was my pleasure, believe me. You are a great guy with an AWESOME physique.. Just believe bro.......

Baldiewonkanobi
07-27-2010, 10:32 PM
My son in law Kevin says your physique is what he dreams for. In fact when my daughter picked us up at the airport other than my skinny ass train wreck all he talked about was this guy Chris physique.

Stay on track. You are a winner.

Baldie

Corrected

GerryT
07-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Chris, all of us here know how good you are. I stand by my conviction that you have one of the best physiques I have seen at the masters in several years. One day, the universal recognition will come. Hope you will decide to give it another shot when you are ready.

But more importantly, you are a class act and champion off stage. Privileged to know you, buddy.