PDA

View Full Version : Branch Warren- Why didn't he stay with Gaspari?

Mike Marcano
02-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone here knows why Branch signed with Gaspari about two years ago but some how stayed with Muscle Tech? He even announced it at that Olympia (either 05 or 06), but as we all know he is still a MuscleTech guy, so what happened?

buster12
02-11-2009, 12:06 AM
aww man. Branch would be a cool gaspari athlete. Companies prolly stand in line to get branch!

BIGGUY86
02-11-2009, 12:28 AM
branch is a very smart man... if there was a way to concurrently represent 2 companies... this guy could pull it off..!

Mike Marcano
02-11-2009, 01:48 AM
Obviously he can't....he can't say he likes taking SizeON when it will take profits away from MT's CellTech....just as he can't say he like NitroTech as it would take away from Myofusion and Intrapro. Does anybody know how this deal fell through, as I would love to see Branch go to Gaspari. Seems like a good fit.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-11-2009, 02:29 AM
He did not read the FINE PRINT in his muscletech contract, He cant leave without muscletechs consent.

Mike Marcano
02-18-2009, 04:26 PM
Wow, I love Branch but that was a dumb move. I wonder when his contract is up? At least they have Mrs.Warren under contract.

MASKOAA
02-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Wasnt Branch wearing Gaspari pants in that video over a MD?

kevin wheeler
02-18-2009, 04:47 PM
No,that is GASP he was wearing-a european workout clothing line he has a contract with.

Conan_O'Barian
02-18-2009, 04:49 PM
Wasnt Branch wearing Gaspari pants in that video over a MD?

Nope, that was "GASP". I think they're a euro bodybuilding clothing company.

.DP
02-18-2009, 04:53 PM
GASP closing and Gaspari Nutrition are different entities.

lastrep
02-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Both great quality products.. GASP is a bit on the pricier side but I own the hoodie and it's worth every penny. (No I do not work for them.. I wish!)

przechuy
02-18-2009, 05:29 PM
Both great quality products.. GASP is a bit on the pricier side but I own the hoodie and it's worth every penny. (No I do not work for them.. I wish!)

gasp has ridicullous prices.If people that work there would be smart enough to lower bit prices they would earn milions on new customers.

the mighty stu
02-18-2009, 09:18 PM
I think most pros will go where the money is. You can't blame them, it's the only guarenteed $ they get from their profession. Besides, if a junk company like muscletech sent you as much free stuff as you wanted, even just using their whey powder would save you a ton of cash each month.

And the GASP clothing? I honestly can't believe the prices on those things. I remember Kennedy (forgot his 1st name) from Musclemag tried putting out his higher class workout gear a while back, had mutlipage ads in every issue. No one,.. (I mean NO ONE) is going to pay $90 for a pair of mesh workout pants, no matter how hot Vicky Pratt made 'em look!

S

Paul C
02-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Hey guys, I wanted to know if anyone here knows why Branch signed with Gaspari about two years ago but some how stayed with Muscle Tech? He even announced it at that Olympia (either 05 or 06), but as we all know he is still a MuscleTech guy, so what happened?

More $$$

Carlos Godoy
02-18-2009, 09:24 PM
Nerver use a Gaspari product, but I just love Muscletech

A-Maxx
02-18-2009, 09:39 PM
I like gaspari superpump250...stuff is badass...I wanna try size on but in the end ...creatine monohydrate is the same and cheaper

I stop using muscletech after they kept pumpin out new product just because they can...I lost track...and they are overpriced

gaekic..luekic, creackic, nanox9, vapor before workout, halo after workout....

in the new issue of musclemag..now I see a new product to drink during your workout...

muscletech is all marketing..their products dont seem to be any better than others....except they are more flashy and endorsed by top athletes like mister cutler

im happy with protein, glutamine, bcaa, creatine mono and my superpump...no need for all that other crap..i rather save money and buy food

my 2 cents

Mike Marcano
02-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Actually A-Maxx, if your using SuperPump you can dump the Creatine Mono as I believe SuperPump still has Creatine in it. SizeON is definitely better than mono just do to the fact that it has various compounds that help with recovery.

A-Maxx
02-18-2009, 10:16 PM
Actually A-Maxx, if your using SuperPump you can dump the Creatine Mono as I believe SuperPump still has Creatine in it. SizeON is definitely better than mono just do to the fact that it has various compounds that help with recovery.

its just a pump with 1g of creatine per serving...i need at least 5g of creatine a day

thats why gaspari has sizeon as the creatine gaspari product

i have my BCAAs and glutamine...i dont care for any of those extra various compunds in size on..its not worth the money

im happy with the basics...eat, train, my basic supps and sleep

LukeM69
02-19-2009, 08:05 AM
I used Gaspari Sizeon and was happy with it, the only thing was using it during my workout, which I found to be inconvenient...

red barraca
02-19-2009, 09:16 AM
you can't beat whole FOOD and good protein isolate

enrage
02-19-2009, 10:06 AM
a couple of friends of mine went to the Johnny Jackson Branch Warren Training camp. Branch gave my buddy a couple of cases of that ready to drink Nitrotech. My friend was beyond happy and Branch told him that he only get a few items from Muscletech that he really uses. He had cases and cases of the ready to drink Nitrotech sitting around.
those little nitrotech's are like 3-4$ a piece

BEAST MODE
02-19-2009, 10:16 AM
With the freakiness that Branch has, I'm surprised Animal hasn't snagged him up. Their athletes are all freaks. Probably has something to do w/ money though. I'm sure Muscletech pays him very very well.

JOHNNYBOY
02-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Gaspari is known for being very cheap : )

Thefuture
02-19-2009, 11:27 AM
They could care less whos products they are using for the most part.I do feel Gasparis are much more effective however if Muscletech was gonna pay me a large percentage more I would use their stuff.However if I was MuscleTech and I heard about Branch using other products I would drop him like a bad habit.

ElSpiko
02-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Branch's contract with Muscletech wsan't even close to up when he "announced" his signing with Gaspari:p

Kev
02-19-2009, 03:10 PM
I like gaspari superpump250...stuff is badass...I wanna try size on but in the end ...creatine monohydrate is the same and cheaper

I stop using muscletech after they kept pumpin out new product just because they can...I lost track...and they are overpriced

gaekic..luekic, creackic, nanox9, vapor before workout, halo after workout....

in the new issue of musclemag..now I see a new product to drink during your workout...

muscletech is all marketing..their products dont seem to be any better than others....except they are more flashy and endorsed by top athletes like mister cutler

im happy with protein, glutamine, bcaa, creatine mono and my superpump...no need for all that other crap..i rather save money and buy food

my 2 cents

What about your AnimalPak? working out is pointless without it

AVBG
02-19-2009, 03:14 PM
Branch's contract with Muscletech wsan't even close to up when he "announced" his signing with Gaspari:p

exactly, then when it was time for to renegotiate MT significantly upped their contract.