PDA

View Full Version : bodybuilding.com

Justin
07-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Why is bodybuilding.com depleting their supply of Isolyze? Is that relationship coming to an end?

robofsteel
07-28-2010, 10:13 AM
Why is bodybuilding.com depleting their supply of Isolyze? Is that relationship coming to an end?

I will let BigJ 1 answer that. But, you can go to www.speciesnutrition.com (http://www.speciesnutrition.com) and click on "retailers" to see where else you can get species products. We list e-tailers here as well.:yep:

gresh
07-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Bodybuilding.com has been doing a lot of strange things recently. I don't know what's going on over there.

The Big Sexy
07-28-2010, 01:18 PM
VPX has also pulled out of or is pulling out of bodybuilding.com

Chadstallion
07-28-2010, 02:56 PM
and I find the site dull and boring.

Wrex
07-28-2010, 03:12 PM
and I find the site dull and boring.
The store has good deals, and the shipping is the fastest out of any online supplement store I've ever used. Also the large selection of free gifts you can choose is nice. To bad they are starting to discontinue a bunch of products.

Big J1
07-28-2010, 04:12 PM
Species will no longer be carried on Bodybuilding.com We are strengthening our etailer relationships with companies such as bestpricenutrition.com and dpsnutrition.com and may be starting shortly with massnutrition.com......there are others such as prosource, tommyk2vitamins among others....most of the sites are listed on the speciesnutrition.com website

We join a growing list of cutting edge companies no longer carried by bb.com in the wake of the pro hormone and other issues that they have gone through. Since their purchase by the home shopping network people they seem to have become dull, boring and overly cautious..That is their choice...Good luck to them with it.

Big J1

BuffGuy
08-05-2010, 08:29 PM
dang it... I like Isolyze! the price was good there... well i gotta find somewhere else to buy this!

Shadow
08-05-2010, 08:41 PM
Species will no longer be carried on Bodybuilding.com We are strengthening our etailer relationships with companies such as bestpricenutrition.com and dpsnutrition.com and may be starting shortly with massnutrition.com......there are others such as prosource, tommyk2vitamins among others....most of the sites are listed on the speciesnutrition.com website

We join a growing list of cutting edge companies no longer carried by bb.com in the wake of the pro hormone and other issues that they have gone through. Since their purchase by the home shopping network people they seem to have become dull, boring and overly cautious..That is their choice...Good luck to them with it.

Big J1

The Home Shopping Network bought bb.com? ROFL!

Curt James
08-05-2010, 09:12 PM
^I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around that one. :confused:

GDavis
08-05-2010, 11:47 PM
I have an idea how about the title sponsor...Martini Muscle

Shadow
08-06-2010, 01:02 AM
^I'm having some trouble wrapping my head around that one. :confused:

You're not alone on that one, lol.

tiramisu
08-06-2010, 02:13 AM
bodybuilding.com is being sued for selling a species product. Pretty easy to understand the issue.

Curt James
08-06-2010, 03:18 AM
^Dude, go somewhere. Enjoy yourself.

Somewhere.

Else.

Chadstallion
08-06-2010, 08:35 AM
..Martini Muscle

ah, my new drag name.;)

SwoleChamp
08-06-2010, 03:21 PM
^Dude, go somewhere. Enjoy yourself.

Somewhere.

Else.
:yep:

The Prodigy
08-07-2010, 02:02 PM
dang it... I like Isolyze! the price was good there... well i gotta find somewhere else to buy this!

Where do you live?

tammyp
08-07-2010, 04:31 PM
while i was judging a show this spring a good source told me bbing.com is going more main stream ..not sponsoring shows anymore and dropping alot of lines...why i dont know...but lame ass. DPS is a great site, super fast too.

Wrex
08-08-2010, 10:02 PM
while i was judging a show this spring a good source told me bbing.com is going more main stream ..not sponsoring shows anymore and dropping alot of lines...why i dont know...but lame ass. DPS is a great site, super fast too.
Too bad, used to order from them a lot... good prices, and my order would usually come next day.... I think I now have a collection of every free gift they offered lol. Oh well at least Shredded RX is close to me. Isolyze is the same price there anyway.

robofsteel
08-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Too bad, used to order from them a lot... good prices, and my order would usually come next day.... I think I now have a collection of every free gift they offered lol. Oh well at least Shredded RX is close to me. Isolyze is the same price there anyway.

Its always great to get one on one customer service at a store like Shredded RX. I hardly do any buying over the internet for that reason.

ShreddedRx
08-15-2010, 03:54 AM
Its always great to get one on one customer service at a store like Shredded RX. I hardly do any buying over the internet for that reason.

Thanks for the support Rob and Wrex!!! Theres nothing better than offering quality products at reasonable prices...