1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup cilantro
1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tsp. cracked black pepper
1/3 cup olive oil

Directions:
Pulse the garlic, onion & jalapenos in a blender until very finely chopped. Blend in all juices, cilantro, cumin, salt, pepper & olive oil until mixture is smooth.

Soak cedar plank in water for 1-2 hours. Place trout fillets in a shallow dish separating each. Cover fillets with mojo marinade & seal dish with plastic wrap. Let marinate for 45 minutes (but no longer than an hour or fish with become mushy).

Preheat outdoor barbecue grill to medium-high heat . Have a spray bottle with water on hand.

Remove trout from marinade & place on planks at least 1 inch apart. Place the planks on the grill & close the grill lid. Cook the trout for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is completely cooked. Check periodically to make sure the planks doesn't catch fire. If it does, spray it with a little bit of water to douse the flame. Continue grilling until done.

Nutritional Facts per serving (Serves Four)
341 calories, 52 g protein, 4 g carbs, 13 g fat.

SallyAnne
07-28-2010, 10:42 AM
That sounds delicious. I bought some cedar planks a while back and have been wondering wtf to do with them. lol Now I know!

Biggie973
07-28-2010, 09:45 PM
That sounds delicious. I bought some cedar planks a while back and have been wondering wtf to do with them. lol Now I know!

Anything to help out!