PDA

View Full Version : Star Profile: Alli Moyer

Angela123
03-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Make sure to read Tammy's interview with our fav figure badass Alli Moyer (Allifit). Alli has never been afraid to voice her opinoin on topics such as webcamming, sexuality, the new criteria for figure and the new division of bikini. She embraces her sexuality and loves to train hard...dont just look at her as a sexy cardio bunny who uses pink dumb-bells. Alli just competed at the AC Amatuer and placed 6th and posted some smoking pix that go along with the interview. This girl gets shredded! Love her midsection.

On a personal note I am very glad to have gotten to know her better. She is a great woman to have on your side. I respect her very much.

http://rxmuscle.com/the-women/140-whos-alli-moyer.html

JVALDEZ
03-17-2009, 01:31 AM
Very good interview,its good to see amatuers get props like this! Keep them coming!!!!!

Angela123
03-17-2009, 01:32 AM
oh we will keep them coming! we have plenty of ladies in mind.

Allifit
03-17-2009, 07:47 AM
Thanks sweetie:) I was very flattered when Tammy emailed me asking for the interivew and it gave Dan and I an excuse to shoot together again at Columbus lol.

I hope its a good read for everyone and I hope I didn't tread on any toes with some of comments!!!!:D

tammyp
03-17-2009, 07:59 AM
thanks agian alli..it came out great!

NPCfigure
03-17-2009, 11:09 AM
Great interview!! I really enjoyed it. Kudos to the questions Tammy, and Ali, your very well spoken!! :) The pictures are beautiful!

Allifit
03-17-2009, 04:49 PM
Great interview!! I really enjoyed it. Kudos to the questions Tammy, and Ali, your very well spoken!! :) The pictures are beautiful!

Thanks:) Tammy did come up with some darn good questions!:D

tammyp
03-17-2009, 05:07 PM
gotta get a bit out of the box for alli..there is nothing boring about her!

AndroGrrL
03-17-2009, 08:41 PM
I loved your honesty on the bikini division. I HATE the idea of it. It'd be like me saying "well...I'm REALLY slow at running, but I want to sprint, so in the Olympics next time, could we maybe have a 'slow chubby girl' division?"...I think if you want to compete in a physique show but can't add a lot of muscle (or don't want to)...bust your ass to get some muscle bumps and enter figure...ugh.

But good interview! :D

Allifit
03-18-2009, 08:11 AM
I loved your honesty on the bikini division. I HATE the idea of it. It'd be like me saying "well...I'm REALLY slow at running, but I want to sprint, so in the Olympics next time, could we maybe have a 'slow chubby girl' division?"...I think if you want to compete in a physique show but can't add a lot of muscle (or don't want to)...bust your ass to get some muscle bumps and enter figure...ugh.

But good interview! :D

lol thanks:) I was hesitant to write how I actually felt because, like I said, I understand all girls work hard prepping for a show and I didn't want to insult anyone...but I had to express how I really felt about it. I know the at one point figure was the new kid on the block, but I honestly, with bikini, I don't see where they will ever draw the line? What's next? Competitive couch potato-ism?

Ibarramedia
03-22-2009, 01:12 PM
Great interview Alli. No holds barred and straight to the point.

Allifit
03-22-2009, 05:50 PM
Great interview Alli. No holds barred and straight to the point.

Did you REALLY expect anything less of me? lol..........:popcorn: