PDA

View Full Version : Do you consider your self Big or Huge-size wise?

GWHH
07-28-2010, 11:32 AM
A while back a friend I have not seen in a while told me I am looking big and ALMOST huge physique wise (she a amateur fitness contest person-been in several magazine, etc, so she in the know on this subject) and that got me thinking.

When does one go from just being big to be huge muscle wise?

What Criteria does one use about describing someone as big or huge and differences between the two? When can one start to call him self huge and just not big any more? How would you answer these questions about yourself.

gman
07-28-2010, 11:38 AM
I am 5'8", 205 lbs and I consider myself small

rcp1936
07-28-2010, 11:51 AM
Big is anybody in the gym with more muscle than me (99.9% of the guys and a lot of the women (:-( )

KevinCouch
07-28-2010, 12:08 PM
A while back a friend I have not seen in a while told me I am looking big and ALMOST huge physique wise (she a amateur fitness contest person-been in several magazine, etc, so she in the know on this subject) and that got me thinking.

When does one go from just being big to be huge muscle wise?

What Criteria does one use about describing someone as big or huge and differences between the two? When can one start to call him self huge and just not big any more? How would you answer these questions about yourself.

This is just a matter of self body image bro. To any non-bodybuilder they use the word huge, big, but to me it's a much better compliment if they call me shredded. I'm 5 foot 5 and just did the master nats this past weekend and weighed in at 164 and in the offseason I weigh about 185-190. I look much bigger in contest shape at 164 than I do in the offseason. It's all an illusion. Just take the compliment and move on.

GerryT
07-28-2010, 04:31 PM
Agree, Kevin. And you were amazing at Masters. Congrats and respect on the class win. What a comeback!

bodyhard
07-28-2010, 05:44 PM
<-------Is the hugeness! :D :D

bryantone
07-28-2010, 08:58 PM
John, the arrow is pointing to your hat.... agreed!