PDA

View Full Version : Somalyze GEN 2 & Lipolyze Evolved Released

gresh
07-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Just notice the updated versions on the Species website, what do you guys think?

http://speciesnutrition.com/storemenu/fatburners.html

I really like the Usnic Acid replacement - T2 (3,5 di-iodo-thyronine)

JohnBoy
07-29-2010, 03:02 PM
Heard from Scott Connelly a while back on an episode of HMR that it's extremely effective.

apex23
07-29-2010, 09:06 PM
I guess we will all find out soon. I know Dicana makes a product that has T2. T2 might be good for a natural guy...NO disrespect to any natties, but I would rather use cheap T3.

I have not tried the new product yet, but I think the Usnic Acid was what made the product in the first place.

NickD
08-10-2010, 03:11 PM
Can this be taken by someone who is already treated on T4 for hypothyroidism?

GRAVESY
08-11-2010, 11:59 AM

might want to throw that up in Dave's Q&A for when he starts answering again.

But maybe someone that know will chime in here.

huge285
08-11-2010, 03:29 PM

If you're being treated for hypothyroidism and you're stabilized for at least a year, you'll probably be fine using LIPOLYZE EVOLVED but I would first confer with your physician. T2 has very little thyroid-suppressing effects. It burns exclusively fat (it has virtually no protein or carbohydrate metabolizing effects like T3 does). It does this via oxidative uncoupling!

loomster2000
08-12-2010, 03:10 PM
How about the best of all worlds, Dave? I have a severe case of hyothyroidism and my doc has me on 300 mcg Levothyroxin (T-4) and 25 mcg Liothyronine (T-3). Would adding some Lipolyze Evolved for the T-2 effect be beneficial, thus covering all the bases with T-4, T-3, and T-2?

Jaredmus
08-12-2010, 08:26 PM
hey dave any idea when testolyze v2 will be released if you will be releasing one, using crealyze now, strength and recovery are up loving it so far just 2 servings left :( have to get another bottle

CUNTAMINATED
08-13-2010, 02:26 PM
How long till T2 is banned i wonder

GRAVESY
08-14-2010, 06:50 AM
How long till T2 is banned i wonder

lol, happened once before.
dont know how it was brought back this time around.

Hoarding, if it is the shizznit, might be a most.

JohnBoy
08-19-2010, 07:36 AM
Just took my first pill of it. I'm going to go through one bottle of each of the new formulas. I'll let you guys know my results.

GRAVESY
08-19-2010, 01:00 PM
Just took my first pill of it. I'm going to go through one bottle of each of the new formulas. I'll let you guys know my results.

Nice
I will be getting the stack myself in like a month. Got to use what I have. Looking at Oct maybe.

the 1st Soma=great dreams and restfull nights. Hope it carried over.

JohnBoy
08-19-2010, 03:21 PM
Nice
I will be getting the stack myself in like a month. Got to use what I have. Looking at Oct maybe.

the 1st Soma=great dreams and restfull nights. Hope it carried over.

1st somalyze tonight as well. I'll let you know by tomorrow morning how it works for me.

ScorpioChiq
09-05-2010, 09:37 AM
I picked up a bottle of Lipo V2 and can't wait to try it. Dave, why did you remove the usnic acid? Also, would T2 have any affect on blood test results in terms of suppressing either TSH or T4? I am on thyroid medication but pretty stable. And finally, are there any issues getting the product across the border?

J. Daniels
09-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Dave, why did you remove the usnic acid?

That's a gray area. Leave it alone.

heavy2healthy
09-13-2010, 03:37 PM
any writing about their experiences?

MDN
09-23-2010, 07:38 PM
I have been taking Lipolyze Evolved for a week now, 1 capsule 4 times daily, I will let you know in a few weeks how the results are

This is my first time using a non-stimulant fat burner so I am really looking forward to this..I figure I'll do 12weeks.

MDN

MDN
09-23-2010, 07:42 PM
If you're being treated for hypothyroidism and you're stabilized for at least a year, you'll probably be fine using LIPOLYZE EVOLVED but I would first confer with your physician. T2 has very little thyroid-suppressing effects. It burns exclusively fat (it has virtually no protein or carbohydrate metabolizing effects like T3 does). It does this via oxidative uncoupling!

Dave,

The 3-5 capsules per day dosage, is that based on bodyweight? ie. bodyweight of 230+ should use more than 3 capsules? I am using 4 at the moment and weight 260lbs.

thanks
MDN

Good Grip
09-26-2010, 11:56 PM
I used Dicana about 5 years ago and it hardly did anything. It did work but nothing too aggresive\impressive. It also made me really sleepy during the day and id have to take a nap. How would lypolize compare to this?

So far cla, gte, recreate and humapro along with a keto type diet worked great for me over the summer. Im looking to start another cutting phase, so thats why im looking for alternatives to recreate ( recreate wore off after like 8 weeks ).

apex23
10-27-2010, 08:04 PM
I want to know how long someone is able to take the new lipolyze evolved product for?

robofsteel
10-28-2010, 10:27 AM
I want to know how long someone is able to take the new lipolyze evolved product for?

General rule of thumb is 8 weeks on then a 2-4 week break.

GDavis
10-30-2010, 09:38 AM
Why does Dave never hype or discuss these new products?

GDavis
10-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Why does Dave never hype or discuss these new products?

ON HMR or VIDEO. Why not make a best use and Q & A video for each product. I know he started something like this earlier.

Ryan Wacht
11-04-2010, 01:15 AM

LOL@ you acting like you're a mod on here.

Ryan Wacht
11-04-2010, 01:17 AM
Just notice the updated versions on the Species website, what do you guys think?

http://speciesnutrition.com/storemenu/fatburners.html

I really like the Usnic Acid replacement - T2 (3,5 di-iodo-thyronine)

Why didn't he use 3,3 di-iodo-thyronine, which is the other T2 isomer? I heard its more effective.

apex23
11-04-2010, 09:11 PM
Lets hear some feedback.

JAM
11-04-2010, 10:55 PM

What's gray about it? Nothing really said directly by Dave but there was a lot of board talk about the potential hepatotoxicity of usnic acid and that some lady allegedly had liver failure directly due to the use of the product.
Was it true? Can her liver failure be directly linked to the use of Lipolyze and the usnic acid contained therein? Who knows? The story kind of died and I haven't heard much or cared much either what happened.
Maybe Dave just decided to avoid any future headaches like this and replaced the ingredient of controversy with something just as or more effective.
Don't try and censor discussion and tell us to leave it alone you friggin' forum nazi. It's a completely valid point of discussion.

apex23
11-19-2010, 03:54 PM
Does anyone feel hotter then normal using the new Lipolyze formula? I can not tell any difference.

I know the original version, I felt much warmer.

Ryan Wacht
11-21-2010, 04:30 AM
[quote=MDN;1168287]I have been taking Lipolyze Evolved for a week now, 1 capsule 4 times daily, I will let you know in a few weeks how the results are

This is my first time using a non-stimulant fat burner so I am really looking forward to this..I figure I'll do 12weeks.

MDN[/quote

So how are the results so far?

apex23
12-03-2010, 04:07 PM
Obviously, the feedback on this is pretty slow.