PDA

View Full Version : DECREASE Vascularity??

angeldc
08-05-2010, 11:38 AM
I have heard some rumors about ways to decrease vascularity when competing in figure. I have looked into some of the OTC meds that should decrease arterial pressure but I was hoping someone here might know more about the physiology and how you might accomplish this??

I have seen this post in other places and everyone jokes about increasing BF%... of course this is not what I am talking about.

I do not eat "carbs" at all...I follow the keto diet, and I do not pump up at all. I am a muscular female and love the look but to be competite I have to get very small which for me means vascular so I hope someone has a great anwser here...

~gymdiva~
08-05-2010, 11:44 AM
someone may have some ideas for creating a "smoother" look for you but honestly, it sounds like you're a little like me....even when I was fat I had vascular forearms....and even when I'm a good 20lbs off my comp weight I have shoulder veins....best I can say is when onstage don't flex! easier said that done but the more relaxed you are the less the veins will want to pop out....