PDA

View Full Version : Bare Minerals & Wen

**blondie**
08-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Just curious if anyone is currently either Bare Minerals or Wen shampoo??

I've been using Bare Minerals for the past few years & I love it. It is a powder but I feel like it covers just like a liquid foundation w out the feeling of it. It looks really natural which I love..

I've been using Wen shampoo the past few months & it is great too. It doesn't lather up like a shampoo but I can tell a real difference in my hair since I've started using it.

;)

tammyp
08-05-2010, 05:26 PM
i use both....i like the mary kay mineral foundation and like it better. it doesnt have that shine the BM has.

BadAssBarbie
08-23-2010, 07:46 PM
Ok, so I haven't posted on here in many months, but of course I found something about make-up right away!! I love the BareMinerals eye shadows, but not the powder/foundation. It always makes me look very shiny...like it absorbs the oils from my face, but then just sits right there on my skin. Yuck.
I tried the WEN, but I had a hard time with it. It could be just because I use only 1 foot to wash my hair, but I had a hard time getting it worked in thoroughly and evenly. Oh well. It smells really good though!

GirlyMuscle
08-23-2010, 08:26 PM
I used Bare Minerals for two years. Love the stuff for coverage but I'm tired of the stupid little jars and the brushes and the application. Blech. I just recently switched to Mac's Studio Fix just out of convienence.

Haven't tried Wen but I've seen the infomercial. Anyone try Curl Confidence yet? I'm interested in tryoing that. For once it's a product that lets you work WITH your curly hair instead of trying to straighten it. http://www.curlconfidence.com/