PDA

View Full Version : CycloBolan by Infinite Labs

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 01:21 AM
Hey Jud... Believe it or not, I've never used any form of Pro-hormone or Pro-steroid. I have always stuck to the illegal variety. I recently was hired by Infinite Labs as an area sales rep. Just today I received a HUGE box of stuff from them. They make 5 products currently (with 2 more ready to be released). Of the 5 products they send me, only one was curious to me, and that was CycloBolan. Since I don't know if you are familiar with product, I'm going to assume that you aren't.

It's a sublingual product. 1 sublingual tablet contains:

15mg of 2a, 17a dimethyl-5a- androstane- 17b-ol-3-one (Superdrol)

12.5mg of 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol (Halodrol)

Take 1 in the morning and another in the afternoon.

So Jud, can you give me a basic run down of this product. As much detail as for have time for (dosages, expected results, stacking this with AAS, sides, comparable AAS, etc.).

Thanks Buddy, and welcome to the team!

J2jud
02-11-2009, 01:58 AM
Hey Jud... Believe it or not, I've never used any form of Pro-hormone or Pro-steroid. I have always stuck to the illegal variety. I recently was hired by Infinite Labs as an area sales rep. Just today I received a HUGE box of stuff from them. They make 5 products currently (with 2 more ready to be released). Of the 5 products they send me, only one was curious to me, and that was CycloBolan. Since I don't know if you are familiar with product, I'm going to assume that you aren't.

So Jud, can you give me a basic run down of this product. As much detail as for have time for (dosages, expected results, stacking this with AAS, sides, comparable AAS, etc.).

Basically what you're looking at is a very dry combination of designer steroids. By that, I mean combining both of these compounds will produce a very lean and dry effect. Superdrol, is considered to be the "king" of legal steroids and rightly so. It produces very large amounts of dry lean mass and strength, accompanied by a somewhat lengthy amount of sides in (most) individuals. Normal dosages range from 10-30mg (for 3-4 weeks), any higher dosages and the side effects usually increase, but muscle gain remains the same. Also, this particular compound has been known to throw lipids off the wall and is one main reason many users stay away from this compound.

Accompanying SD is another designer with a long half-life (HALO), which has a high anabolic to androgenic ratio, producing very lean and steady gains. Alone, this compound has very little to no side effects and is probably one of the easiest to maintain gains with proper PCT. Since Halo is derived from testosterone, you feel very good "on cycle." Halo is probably one of the most widely used designers out on the market, and is usually underestimated in quality gains. I happen to love this compound as I respond very well to it. Effective dosages range from 50-75mg. Some users venture into 100mg for a couple weeks, but that is at your own discretion.

Personally, I don't really care for combo steroids. These products don't allow you to control the amount of either compound, usually resulting in a minimal dose dependant cycle. In this case, you have 15mg of SD, which is a lot for a combo pill and only contains 12.5mg of Halo which is not much at all. In order to have an effective amount of halo you would need to consume about 50mg... which is 4 caps. In doing so, you're going to ingest 60mg of superdrol which is unheard of and a sure fire way to become very ill. This combo product could be effective on the SD end, but lacks the ability to deliver anything from Halo. If I were to combine the two in separate formats, I'd suggest 10-20mg (ed) of SD and 50-75mg of halo (ed).

As far as stacking this with AAS, you might find it of some good use. SD is very powerful and has many applications (cutting/bulking). Some users of pharma grade AAS would consider this to be more potent than some other pharmaceuticals in some respects. I would see this as a very good way to add lean mass and strength with any testosterone based cycle.

Aaron Singerman
02-11-2009, 02:20 AM
Basically what you're looking at is a very dry combination of designer steroids. By that, I mean combining both of these compounds will produce a very lean and dry effect. Superdrol, is considered to be the "king" of legal steroids and rightly so. It produces very large amounts of dry lean mass and strength, accompanied by a somewhat lengthy amount of sides in (most) individuals. Normal dosages range from 10-30mg (for 3-4 weeks), any higher dosages and the side effects usually increase, but muscle gain remains the same. Also, this particular compound has been known to throw lipids off the wall and is one main reason many users stay away from this compound.

Accompanying SD is another designer with a long half-life (HALO), which has a high anabolic to androgenic ratio, producing very lean and steady gains. Alone, this compound has very little to no side effects and is probably one of the easiest to maintain gains with proper PCT. Since Halo is derived from testosterone, you feel very good "on cycle." Halo is probably one of the most widely used designers out on the market, and is usually underestimated in quality gains. I happen to love this compound as I respond very well to it. Effective dosages range from 50-75mg. Some users venture into 100mg for a couple weeks, but that is at your own discretion.

Personally, I don't really care for combo steroids. These products don't allow you to control the amount of either compound, usually resulting in a minimal dose dependant cycle. In this case, you have 15mg of SD, which is a lot for a combo pill and only contains 12.5mg of Halo which is not much at all. In order to have an effective amount of halo you would need to consume about 50mg... which is 4 caps. In doing so, you're going to ingest 60mg of superdrol which is unheard of and a sure fire way to become very ill. This combo product could be effective on the SD end, but lacks the ability to deliver anything from Halo. If I were to combine the two in separate formats, I'd suggest 10-20mg of SD and 50-75mg of halo.

As far as stacking this with AAS, you might find it of some good use. SD is very powerful and has many applications (cutting/bulking). Some users of pharma grade AAS would consider this to be more potent than some other pharmaceuticals in some respects. I would see this as a very good way to add lean mass and strength with any testosterone based cycle.

All great information, thanks! Is the fact that it's sublingual important? From what Infinite Labs says, it's the only product of it's kind. Do you think administering these steroids via sublingual tablet will avoid some sides/health risks?

Thanks Again.

J2jud
02-11-2009, 02:41 AM
All great information, thanks! Is the fact that it's sublingual important? From what Infinite Labs says, it's the only product of it's kind. Do you think administering these steroids via sublingual tablet will avoid some sides/health risks?

Thanks Again.

Being sublingual has it's advantages over oral administration as it is absorbed directly into the bloodstream and blood levels are saturated much quicker than ingesting orally. Higher levels of the compound are absorbed as opposed to taking orally as well. In doing so, you may avoid liver damage.

Bacon Boy
02-11-2009, 12:18 PM

looking at what I have seen from other sub lingual based products, this will make you monstrous! Normally Something sub L does not require nearly as high as a dose, Aaron I would love to see a log on this!

robert da strongman
02-11-2009, 12:25 PM
i would love to try it....

so the SD and HALO....strength gains?
considering i am more concerned with that.

jphillips17
02-11-2009, 03:41 PM
Jud, the HALO you referenced, is that just the gaspari Halodrol? sorry im new to PH's. If not where can I get this, seems like a good product to run as a natty.

J2jud
02-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Jud, the HALO you referenced, is that just the gaspari Halodrol? sorry im new to PH's. If not where can I get this, seems like a good product to run as a natty.

Gaspari originally came out with the designer, but no longer produces the actual steroid. But they continue to use the product name to continue their product line.

If you want pure HALO compound, I highly looking into the following manufacturers:
1.) Black China Labs - Super Halo
2.) Competitive Edge Labs - H-Drol

BigJD69
02-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Can Cyclobolan be stacked with Furaguno?

J2jud
02-11-2009, 11:46 PM
Can Cyclobolan be stacked with Furaguno?

It's not unheard of and I've actually followed some users who've stacked something similar, not cyclobolan but separate HALO and SD compounds. I usually see something around 66mg e/d with 50mg of halo and 10-20mg od SD. But, yes this could be stacked safely.

BigJD69
02-12-2009, 01:01 AM
Kewl good info!

Aaron Singerman
02-12-2009, 03:12 PM
looking at what I have seen from other sub lingual based products, this will make you monstrous! Normally Something sub L does not require nearly as high as a dose, Aaron I would love to see a log on this!

I'd be glad to do one, but there would be a problem... I will be running the CycloBolan with other steroids (From the pharmacy), so I'm not sure how accurate my log would be! As of yesterday I am taking the entire Infinite Labs line of supplements... and I will update you guys on that!

J2jud
02-12-2009, 04:27 PM
I'd be glad to do one, but there would be a problem... I will be running the CycloBolan with other steroids (From the pharmacy), so I'm not sure how accurate my log would be! As of yesterday I am taking the entire Infinite Labs line of supplements... and I will update you guys on that!

Sounds good. Are you logging it anywhere?

Simon M
02-14-2009, 07:21 AM
SD is considered to be one of the harshest PH's out there. The sides are bloody awful and quite frankly you'd be better off with D/Bol and Armidex. Or try Epistane and Furazadrol if you want to keep things legal.

BigJD69
02-14-2009, 10:20 AM
Was Furazadrol banned?

Bacon Boy
02-14-2009, 11:16 AM
SD is considered to be one of the harshest PH's out there. The sides are bloody awful and quite frankly you'd be better off with D/Bol and Armidex. Or try Epistane and Furazadrol if you want to keep things legal.

But having it administered sub lingually would remove a lot of the harshness out of it, this product is probably 4 times more effective than regular SD!

furazadrol is legal kinda

mshane
02-15-2009, 06:31 PM
thanks for the info guys.I'm new to all of this.Being 40 I don't know which direction to go. so again thanks for the info.

Bacon Boy
02-15-2009, 07:15 PM
thanks for the info guys.I'm new to all of this.Being 40 I don't know which direction to go. so again thanks for the info.

PM if you hav any questions about anything!

Aaron Singerman
02-18-2009, 10:22 AM
I've been taking the CycloBolan, in conjunction with other drugs, for about a week now. Something unusual I have noticed is during and immediately after taking the sublingual I feel a little light headed. It's hard for me to describe the exact feeling, but there is something going on there... Weird, huh?

Bacon Boy
02-18-2009, 03:13 PM
I've been taking the CycloBolan, in conjunction with other drugs, for about a week now. Something unusual I have noticed is during and immediately after taking the sublingual I feel a little light headed. It's hard for me to describe the exact feeling, but there is something going on there... Weird, huh?

Similar to when you haven't had any carbs all day and in ketosis, because that's what I feel when I take SD with out any food in my system for about an hour.

Zetawill
02-20-2009, 08:02 PM
Big Aaron, ph's have been a fav. since I left H-town. My only complaint is that they seem to be much more likely to boost your estrogen levels...especially in conjunction with AAS. You know the cure for that one!

I'm really interested in the sub L ph's. PM me or call me when you get a chance.

I actually had the local compounding pharmacy compound some ph's for me and I've had great results. I also had them compound some Chrysin to prevent some of the higher estro side effects.

Bacon Boy
02-22-2009, 10:26 AM
So does having a Methylated PH/DS administered sublingually remove its liver toxic nature because it does not go through the first pass of the metabolism? Yes it will eventually reach the liver, but it wont happen nearly as fast, and any left overs wouldn't be that big of a deal right?

Bacon Boy
02-22-2009, 10:48 AM
So does having a Methylated PH/DS administered sublingually remove its liver toxic nature because it does not go through the first pass of the metabolism? Yes it will eventually reach the liver, but it wont happen nearly as fast, and any left overs wouldn't be that big of a deal right?

And for that matter instead of injecting steroids into the blood stream could they be taken sublingually (it would taste terribly horrid I know) instead? I know it isn't common practice, but since I don't use AAS I was just curious if it could be done...

Deon
03-18-2009, 01:07 AM

I been taking it for a week now feeling pretty strong a little woosie sometimes but i can feel my strenth increasing, gained a few pounds also

Mike Marcano
03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Hey Aaron, I believe the light headedness could be from the Superdrol component of your product. Many, including the Matt Cahill (who owned Designer SUpps and brought superdrol to market), believe it can have hypoglycemic actions in the body. You may want to test your blood sugar.

Hulk2000
04-08-2009, 07:24 PM
Damn I'm on the second week on this and I'm just taking liv52 4 caps a day and my diet is high in carbs and protein. so far I have gained 6 pounds and I'm still looking lean. So far the side effects I have been a bit edgy and I got some small rash looking thing in my nose but its going away. now my questions to you guys should I take milk thistle also.?