PDA

View Full Version : Gennifer Strobo Journal: Road to the Olympia - What is "Normal"???

SallyAnne
08-05-2010, 08:37 PM
So this past Monday was my birthday. My husband and I took a little trip over to New Orleans for the weekend to celebrate it. New Orleans is only a few hours away and makes for a nice little getaway. Obviously, being 2 weeks out from the Jacksonville Pro I had to pack all of my food and take it with me. The people I told that we were going there kept asking me, "What are you going to do? You can’t drink, you can’t enjoy any great food, what kind of fun are you actually going to have?" These questions got me to thinking. I really wish I were a "normal" person. But what is normal really? Does normal mean that you have to eat certain foods to have fun? I mean it’s not like I’m going hungry or anything. I eat all day long. I guess what I’m getting at is that each person’s definition of normal or of fun is different.

Read More----->http://www.rxmuscle.com/rxgirl/jaime-bairds-road-to-the-olympia/1815-genn-strobo-journal-exactly-what-is-qnormalq.html

Ibarramedia
08-05-2010, 09:41 PM
Great stuff there. What is normal for the fitness community is not normal to the outside world.