PDA

View Full Version : Travis French / 2010 Kentucky State Show (Middleweight)

tfrench
08-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Looking for suggestions on what I could improve on and ways to make those improvements. I competed and won my class at the 2008 IFBB North Americans as a welterweight. I've gained a little size since that time. This was my first time out as a middle. I placed 2nd at this show to re-qualify for the national level stage. My plan is to take the year off to gain a couple more pounds of muscle and compete as a middle weight for Jr Nationals or USA's. In the stage pics, look for the blue posing trunks. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Travis French
Louisville KY

tfrench
08-08-2010, 11:24 PM
Looking for suggestions on what I could improve on and ways to make those improvements. I competed and won my class at the 2008 IFBB North Americans as a welterweight. I've gained a little size since that time. This was my first time out as a middle. I placed 2nd at this show to re-qualify for the national level stage. My plan is to take the year off to gain a couple more pounds of muscle and compete as a middle weight for Jr Nationals or USA's. In the stage pics, look for the blue posing trunks. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
Travis French
Louisville KY[/quote]

tammyp
08-09-2010, 05:28 AM
can u post some rear shots? those stage pix are too hard to tell a thing. front looks good from the 2 shots ou posted

tfrench
08-09-2010, 02:41 PM
can u post some rear shots? those stage pix are too hard to tell a thing. front looks good from the 2 shots ou posted

we have some, my wife actually posted these for me. I'll see if we can get some more posted in this thread. sorry for the poor quality.

Jude2
08-09-2010, 10:03 PM
From the front you look really good. Could use a little more size in your arms and shoulders. I think if you just gain some more muscle mass to bring you to the top of the MW class you will do fine. Clearer back shots would help.