PDA

View Full Version : I wanna hear your best contest color combo

HYZER
08-10-2010, 11:58 AM
I train a few contest figure girls each year in Boise Idaho (WTF where?) lol. anyway my girls always have the best tans on stage. I do use a nice expensive Air brush machine. I usually use a coat of protan, the a mixture of protan with jan Tana High Definition color. 3 coats total, my machine sprays out alot at a time..

Is there a new product out there that everyone is using? thought I read about a new liquid that everyone is using in there air brush systems?

thanks in advance,

Jeremiah :dunno:

muscles_1976
08-10-2010, 02:55 PM
liquid sun rayz looks great

kentuckyslim
08-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Liquid Sun Rayz...

2 coats of flawless, beautiful olive-toned color that doesn't rub off, stink, or feel sticky. Fades out evenly and naturally as a real suntan. And you can't beat their service. Wonderful ladies to be around.

RealLilSwole
08-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Liquid Sun Rayz...

2 coats of flawless, beautiful olive-toned color that doesn't rub off, stink, or feel sticky. Fades out evenly and naturally as a real suntan. And you can't beat their service. Wonderful ladies to be around.

Ditto! I would never use anything else BUT LSR!!

powergirl
08-12-2010, 10:44 PM
LSR is the ONLY TANNER I recommend now. I love it...chk my website www.zoalinsey.com (http://www.zoalinsey.com) for pics of my last 4 shows where I used it. Easy...I'm white as white can be and 2 coats got me darker and a richer brown than anything I've ever used before. No greenish tinge...perfect colour that stays on.

debbiebramwell
08-13-2010, 12:22 AM
Collette used Liquid sunrays on me for my last show and I loved it! I got 4 coats(I wanted to be super dark) here is me in the lineup..I reccomend it!

Lilr24
08-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Dy-O-Derm, 2 coats, Spray Pro-tan 4 coats