PDA

View Full Version : Effects of Attacks on George Farrah's Rep on Olympia Athletes?

Musclepapa John
08-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Dayana Cadeau and Debi Laszewski are a pair I know training with George Farrah who is under widespread attacks these days for lies about his past. Will such criticisms of George or those brought against the likes of Charles Glass or even Dave Palumbo to have an effect on those who train with them?
I wouldn't put it past some of his attackers to be purposefully drumming up such issues to give one athlete or another an edge at the Olympia.

shawncathey
08-10-2010, 06:19 PM
what are the lies about his past? there seems to be a little of negative energy about geroge farah lately. what gives

GENESIS
08-10-2010, 06:22 PM
what are the lies about his past? there seems to be a little of negative energy about geroge farah lately. what gives

theres like an 8 long page thread in MC the Dave P made about it. search Rochester.

Sledge
08-10-2010, 08:22 PM
theres like an 8 long page thread in MC the Dave P made about it. search Rochester.

Yes but thats true. Wher's the lies about his past?

Sledge
08-10-2010, 08:25 PM
I can't see how GF being dragged over the coals has anything to do with or would have any effect on his athletes. If an Olympic swim coach gets outed as a pedo (as happened here in Aust) it has little or no impact on the results of the swimmers in the pool.

Ibarramedia
08-10-2010, 08:32 PM
It is one thing to be accused of impersonating a cop. But here in the US if he was outed as a pedo, despite the fact that that has nothing to do with his athlete prep or being a guru, i'll bet that there will be a call for him to be fired or suspended from the IFBB. A thousand times worse if he was an athlete or coach of our professional ball and stick teams like the NFL,NBA,NHL,MLB or even the lowly MLS.

Ibarramedia
08-10-2010, 08:34 PM

Here is the thread about it:

Rochester Police "Angered and Insulted" Over George Farah Portraying Himself as a Policeman..Updated - RX Muscle Forums

GENESIS
08-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Yes but thats true. Wher's the lies about his past?

If that is true, i would say his entire life therein after is a lie.

tiramisu
08-10-2010, 10:22 PM
If Kai Greene can shove his penis into grapefruits without causing a ripple I'm sure we will survive George Farah.

Musclepapa John
08-10-2010, 11:09 PM
A poster in that other thread pointed out that Flex "documented" George being a cop, etc in one of their issues. Romano also made the point George might serve people's interest doing prep but this news makes him a bad person.
As I've asked him there, do you think it beyond Muscle mags to orchestrate fraudulent stories in print involving athletes and industry people's integrity?
Considering Flex supposedly "documented" this story and is owned by the same folks that own the National Enquirer produce Playboy magazine, etc could it be possible that the Dream Makers over there were involved in orchestrating this far fetched story that in turn George has taken on as his own?

In other news we see Oprah is dying and Obama is a cheater. :yep:

Musclepapa John
08-10-2010, 11:22 PM
Is it possible that George was not alone in making this story up? If in fact he could produce some sort of evidence that some in the publishing industry were a part of encouraging this fabrication wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events?

LIFTstudios
08-11-2010, 09:53 PM
Once again proving that you're the top candidate for moron of the year.

Is it possible that George was not alone in making this story up? If in fact he could produce some sort of evidence that some in the publishing industry were a part of encouraging this fabrication wouldn't that be an interesting turn of events?

Musclepapa John
08-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Once again proving that you're the top candidate for moron of the year.

Oh thanks Isaac. That prize I'd value as much as yours from your various highly regarded employers:yep:
Are you saying your crew never makes stuff up in print?

Post Co. Balks at a Newsweek Bidder's Ties to National Enquirer
By RUSSELL ADAMS And MIKE SPECTOR

Washington Post Co. is balking at selling Newsweek magazine to Avenue Capital Group amid concerns over the hedge fund's plans to partner with the publisher of the National Enquirer, people familiar with the matter said.

Post Co.'s concerns could elevate the chances for competing bidders Sidney Harman, founder of an audio-equipment company, and Fred Drasner, a former co-owner of the Washington Redskins and former co-publisher of the New York Daily News.

Avenue has been considered a front-runner in the bidding for Newsweek, which Post Co. put on the block in May after determining it couldn't return the ailing publication to profitability. But within the past two weeks, Post Co. expressed uneasiness about Avenue's proposal, which involves using American Media, Inc. to handle advertising and other back-office functions, the people familiar with the matter said.

A spokeswoman for Newsweek declined to comment.

AMI, based in Boca Raton, Fla., publishes the Enquirer and several fitness and celebrity-gossip publications including Shape, Men's Fitness and Star. Some of its publications, like the Enquirer, are dogged by reputations for sensationalism. Avenue holds a 20% equity stake in AMI and occupies one seat on the company's board.

Post Co. expressed concerns in recent weeks about AMI influencing content at Newsweek, the people said. To assuage Post Co., Avenue sent a letter reiterating it would own and have full editorial control over Newsweek. AMI's involvement would be limited to back-office functions under a "service agreement," the letter stated. Still, Post Co. indicated it wasn't satisfied with Avenue's explanation, the people said.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704532204575397380024328208.html?m od=googlenews_wsj#printMode

Musclepapa John
08-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Funny isn't it how Avenue Capital infers there is some distinction between the "back-office functions under a "service agreement" and editorial control wherein the fact of the matter is that the AMI marketing system is touted by them as advertorial in nature integrating advertising partners content directly into the stories. And AMI and their staff promulgate lies? The National Enquirer? The Star? :no:

To assuage Post Co., Avenue sent a letter reiterating it would own and have full editorial control over Newsweek. AMI's involvement would be limited to back-office functions under a "service agreement," the letter stated. Still, Post Co. indicated it wasn't satisfied with Avenue's explanation, the people said.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704532204575397380024328208.html?m od=googlenews_wsj#printMode

tammyp
08-12-2010, 06:12 AM
i really dont think the judges know who works with who for the most part. and like they care about it...its hes said she said right now any way....

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 07:24 AM
i really dont think the judges know who works with who for the most part.

My first thought was you were talking about in the sport:)
By comparison, I'm sure the judicial system couldn't care less about who a perp works for. However, where there might be accusations and recriminations made against an employer claiming the lies were part of a publicity stunt coupled with claims of a diminished mental state there might be an effect on a plea or settlement. I'd use it. Truth or not we know lawyers in defense of the state and rights of accused lie all the time.

tammyp
08-12-2010, 07:43 AM
that is the most far fetched thing i have ever heard.

GirlyMuscle
08-12-2010, 10:07 AM
DOQz7kl2CV8

GirlyMuscle
08-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Charles Worthington with a camera, maybe?

debbiebramwell
08-12-2010, 10:13 AM
Now I know why MPJ doesnt use an avatar. Are you fucking serious? He takes schmoeness to a new level. How the fuck anyone takes him serious is beyond me.
hey hey..I think his avatar is hot! :p

GirlyMuscle
08-12-2010, 10:20 AM
So what do you call a schmoe with a video camera? Schmoevideographer doesn't have a nice ring to it.

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 10:44 AM
Now I know why MPJ doesnt use an avatar. Are you fucking serious? He takes schmoeness to a new level. How the fuck anyone takes him serious is beyond me.

Hey Administrator Big Mike,
Stick & stones, oh my, lol. You don't have to take my work serious. I can provide you some boring political reads if you prefer that over the fun T&A stuff.

As for George, what do you think of him? Should he be burned at the stake for what Romano noted in the mainpage thread are common place lies that John himself was involved in publishing at MD for millions of readers? Where is the greater sin oh moral miester?

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 11:05 AM
What a well spoken representative of the brand you administrate for. I'm sure the advertisers here are overwhelmed to have such a serious overseer associated with their image. Maybe I can gleen something from your style for the NPC promoters, athletes, vendors and sites I provide administrative services for :rolleyes:

I could give a fuck about George Farrah or what Romano thinks about George Farrah. My entrance into this thread was after the YouTube video was posted. From then on I took the stance that you are one creepy mother fucker. Nothing has changed.

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 11:10 AM
I could give a fuck about George Farrah or what Romano thinks about George Farrah. My entrance into this thread was after the YouTube video was posted. From then on I took the stance that you are one creepy mother fucker. Nothing has changed.

I'll be available at the Southeastern USA to shoot some Gay for Pay for you if you like Big Mike. Seems to be the next stop where we will all be together
(never stop marketing, lol)

http://southeasternusa.net/2010/SEUSA_2010Augustflier.jpg

The Big Sexy
08-12-2010, 11:58 AM

QqMiigy92qU

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 02:03 PM
G4P ain't my thing. Thanks for offering. In all fairness, you are a decent photographer. Creepy, but a decent photographer.

Considering I've witnessed your comments about some of your friends and close associates here I'll take "creepy" as a compliment. Thanks for the props on the photography, but it might not be all that deserved. Maybe I'm only decent in comparison. Likewise, I don't know that I'm all that creepy. Just saying.

As for the numbers availability thanks, lol.

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 02:06 PM
hey hey..I think his avatar is hot! :p

You are a piece of fine art even when manipulated by this old fart.

xoxo

Tre
08-12-2010, 02:13 PM
Every show I go to I laugh at all the fucking losers who put a camera around their necks just so they can talk to women. Schmoetographers.

He may be a schmoetog, but I don't think Palumbo is a loser. Like him or not, the guy works his ass off to provide tons of fresh content to the viewers here.

Big Barry
08-12-2010, 02:33 PM
http://a.imageshack.us/img440/675/smyt.gif

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 02:48 PM
DAMMIT MAN:hmn:

I've been immoralized:p

I love the smell of Rxmuscle in the morning:)

http://a.imageshack.us/img440/675/smyt.gif

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 03:10 PM
Props for that!:yep:

I call it like I see it.

Big J1
08-13-2010, 10:01 PM
Dayana Cadeau and Debi Laszewski are a pair I know training with George Farrah who is under widespread attacks these days for lies about his past. Will such criticisms of George or those brought against the likes of Charles Glass or even Dave Palumbo to have an effect on those who train with them?
I wouldn't put it past some of his attackers to be purposefully drumming up such issues to give one athlete or another an edge at the Olympia.

With regards to Officer Detective Sergeant Dr. George Farah, he is what he is...a shameless self promoter who is a very good trainer, not the best, FAR from the worst. The false premise is this...No one will judge the Olympia based on George, the only way the judges know who he is training is because he sits behinds them and postures...It did not help Dayana at the Tampa or the Hartford...and Debi would have her hands full with Iris and Yaxeni and Brigita at the O if she were trained by G-d himself.

On an athlete getting an edge or not at the O, for the women noone but us schmoes care and the for men, look at the sponsors NOT the trainers..

No conspiracy theory here....imho

Musclepapa John
08-13-2010, 10:19 PM
I concur. Don't know about the Dayana conclusion though as she looked significantly different, but maybe as a rebuilding on her base whose peak we might yet see this season. As for the men on the pro level well you stated a mouthful :)

With regards to Officer Detective Sergeant Dr. George Farah, he is what he is...a shameless self promoter who is a very good trainer, not the best, FAR from the worst. The false premise is this...No one will judge the Olympia based on George, the only way the judges know who he is training is because he sits behinds them and postures...It did not help Dayana at the Tampa or the Hartford...and Debi would have her hands full with Iris and Yaxeni and Brigita at the O if she were trained by G-d himself.

One athlete getting an edge or not at the O, for the women noone but us schmoes care and the for men, look at the sponsors NOT the trainers..

No conspiracy theory here....imho

Musclepapa John
08-18-2010, 09:46 PM
I've noticed a backlash of sorts with athletes who have trained with George defending him as a decent person and great trainer. High profile male and female pros and amateurs have trained and continue to train with him. I'm looking forward to what Farah and his attorney's actually have to say about the charges and if Optimum Nutrition was somehow culpable in all this. This Irish owned company has raised a few eyebrows with their political brinkmanship on Capital Hill lobbying for changes in the Ag bill and effort to shed the cheddar in the EU while acquiring more supplement companies and expanding global marketshare. Who are those companies and who is doing their marketing within the muscle media? Was George caught up in something larger that will be revealed in a plea?

sp3t5n4z
08-22-2010, 07:05 PM
Dave may quite possibly be the hardest working man in the industry. Hell I was talking to him at 3 am this morning. He never sleeps. :)

i think tre is saying that your calling dave a schmotagrapher too.