PDA

View Full Version : Bischoff and Hogan out of TNA?

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 01:54 PM
courtesy of pwinsider.com:

TWO HUGE, REALLY HUGE, NAMES LEAVING TNA

By Dave Scherer on 2010-08-11 13:57:24

On the official Twitter page of Hulk Hogan, the following was posted minutes ago:

I know you've heard the rumors brothers and they are true. Eric and I are leaving TNA on a mutual basis. I just got out of meetings now.

It was really fun but time to move on.

TNA has a new leadership coming in. Make sure you Hulkamaniacs still support them. TNA needs the power of Hulkamania to live on brothers.

Thank you Dixie and Bob Carter for the wonderful and positive experiences in TNA. Nothing but the best to you guys.

Brothers, this isn't the last of me though. You'll be able to see me at "Hulk Hogan & Friends" events on tour soon.

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 02:01 PM
HAHAHAHA and then the following tweet just came from diva-dirt:

divadirt Womp womp... Hogan just deleted his tweets about leaving TNA. Let the cat out of the bag too early?

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 02:05 PM
awwwwww bummer:

EBischoff The Hogan twitter site that I posted is a fake one. Hulk IS getting a Twitter page up, but the most recent post is a fake.
10 minutes ago via web
Retweeted by divadirt and 34 others

Timbo89
08-11-2010, 02:14 PM
bischoff could just be saying that to cover hulks ass for letting the cat out of the bag tho.

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 02:15 PM
oh wait, it's getting better!

JayBringBackWL @divadirt TNA and Jeff Jarrett said it was real, too, so I'm assuming it actually is real, and they're lying to cover their asses.
2 minutes ago via web in reply to divadirt
Retweeted by divadirt and 1 other

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 02:15 PM
this is getting funny as hell y'all....

The Big Sexy
08-11-2010, 02:27 PM
No wait wait... it's fake! I just got word it is fake!

swoleoneday
08-11-2010, 02:44 PM
LAWD please let it be true!

~gymdiva~
08-11-2010, 03:04 PM
well Dixie Carter tweeted that it's a fake but god knows at this point....

Wrex
08-11-2010, 03:21 PM
I think it would be best for TNA if they both left. I hope its true. They need to bring someone in to take TNA out of this trying to recreate the late 90's phase its in right now, cause it is NOT coming across good on TV. The best matches are always with the young guys, and thats who they need to push. They have the talent, they need a fresh young booker who can use the talent correctly.... and btw the company can save sooooo muuch money by letting all these old timers go. They don't need them, its not like they are making PPV buys, or TV ratings go up...

dallas3
08-14-2010, 02:02 PM
I think it would be best for TNA if they both left. I hope its true. They need to bring someone in to take TNA out of this trying to recreate the late 90's phase its in right now, cause it is NOT coming across good on TV. The best matches are always with the young guys, and thats who they need to push. They have the talent, they need a fresh young booker who can use the talent correctly.... and btw the company can save sooooo muuch money by letting all these old timers go. They don't need them, its not like they are making PPV buys, or TV ratings go up...

Agree, the 90's are over and WCW and ECW are not coming back, so trying to rehash those angles won't work anymore.

Paul Heyman said it best, they need an identity and learn to better brand themselves. TNA has the talent but their execution and relying on older stars kills em every time.