PDA

View Full Version : All year!!

Mongdog
03-17-2009, 03:31 PM
I have been cycling on and off for 3 yrs now. I am currently finishing up a cycle of 1g of test that lasted 16 weeks. I plan to stay on all year. This will be the first time I never came off. If I taper down to ~500mg/week and run that till this time next year, will I still make some slow gains? Or just mostly maintain?

Bob Smith Jr.
03-17-2009, 04:10 PM
ok, i wouldnt cruise at 500mg...more like 150-250mg/wk. Remember, your staying on ALL YEAR, not coming off at all, i think 500mg is a little high to be at the whole year. I would drop it to 250 or so...cruise/maintain...then in 6-8 wks throw in another anabolic, up ur test, and run another 'cycle'. I would like to hear what some of the other guys have to say about this subject...

heavyiron
03-17-2009, 04:26 PM
Have you had blood work?

Bob Smith Jr.
03-17-2009, 04:31 PM
Have you had blood work?

yes, but ive never stayed on all year, but if i were to, that is how i would do it most likely. as far as bw, i got it done while on, liver enzymes were elevated (dbol), but besides that everything was normal.

heavyiron
03-17-2009, 04:34 PM
yes, but ive never stayed on all year, but if i were to, that is how i would do it most likely. as far as bw, i got it done while on, liver enzymes were elevated (dbol), but besides that everything was normal.
My question was directed at Mongdog. He really needs blood work.

Bob Smith Jr.
03-17-2009, 04:38 PM
:oooo

Mongdog
03-17-2009, 06:24 PM
I will get it checked before I really decide if I am going to keep going. That is something I have never really done.

heavyiron
03-17-2009, 06:26 PM
It can be dangerous having high hemocrit, RBC's and hemoglobin so go get tested!

Mongdog
03-17-2009, 07:01 PM
I will for sure (ASAP). Thanks heavy. If all is well what would you recomend? If things are not well, I will obviously come off.

Dr Pangloss
03-17-2009, 07:34 PM
I will for sure (ASAP). Thanks heavy. If all is well what would you recomend? If things are not well, I will obviously come off.

Instead of going full-bore all year, why dont you at least drop down to an hrt dose of 200 mg ew for equal time off, and cycle up gh on the off time which adds muscle in a manner that appears at least somewhat independant of Testosterone.

i would also take care to use small doses of hcg (250-500 iu e3d) either regularly or intermittently.

Jacquester
03-18-2009, 10:39 AM
Instead of going full-bore all year, why dont you at least drop down to an hrt dose of 200 mg ew for equal time off, and cycle up gh on the off time which adds muscle in a manner that appears at least somewhat independant of Testosterone.

i would also take care to use small doses of hcg (250-500 iu e3d) either regularly or intermittently.

Good plan. With this your not going to drop to the basement with you t levels and loose too much. The hcg should give you a chance of producing t again later in life and will add a little to your t level. All while giving you a break and get blood work regularly on an off a normal cycle that way you know for sure.

Juntao
03-18-2009, 08:58 PM
When going in for blood work, what do you ask your doctor to check up on?

Mongdog
03-19-2009, 04:08 PM
I am checking for RBC, hemoglobin, hemocrit, and I want my cholesterol/lipid profile.

Foreman_Rules
03-19-2009, 04:15 PM
Huge mistake you will regret IMO. I did something like that and was shut down for over a year, more like two. Steroids also make your immune system worse so being on all the time is a big mistake.

BigJD69
03-19-2009, 04:15 PM
I am interested to see what those levels will be.

Mongdog
03-19-2009, 04:26 PM
Huge mistake you will regret IMO. I did something like that and was shut down for over a year, more like two. Steroids also make your immune system worse so being on all the time is a big mistake.
What did you run?? I may just finish off my cycle and start again this fall. It would be cheaper too.

Foreman_Rules
03-19-2009, 04:28 PM
What did you run?? I may just finish off my cycle and start again this fall. It would be cheaper too.I changed it up all the time but my mistake is I kept cutting the time off shorter. But mostly test and deca or test and EQ, moderate doses.

MiStyle
03-19-2009, 08:56 PM
are u taking hcg at all? u should seriously consider it!

almard
03-20-2009, 09:50 PM
I think you can go for a year on as long as your blood work in point...you only need test for cycle and some hcg...... No Eq, Deca or other shit... save your money for some GH, Igf1, maby Insuline if you know how to run it.... I was on 1250 Tesr EW for 2 years stright with hcg 5000 every 4 week and I recover in matter of 6 weeks.

ironstudent
03-20-2009, 11:02 PM
I think you can go for a year on as long as your blood work in point...you only need test for cycle and some hcg...... No Eq, Deca or other shit... save your money for some GH, Igf1, maby Insuline if you know how to run it.... I was on 1250 Tesr EW for 2 years stright with hcg 5000 every 4 week and I recover in matter of 6 weeks.

You must be a big ol boy if you ran 1250 test EW for 2 years. And recoverd in 6 weeks? Im calling bullshit.

almard
03-21-2009, 04:15 AM
Call it what you like ironstudent....I work my way to up my doses during thes two years. I start with 500 Test EW all the way to 1250...If your blood work in point and you run the right PCT during, after cycle, I see now proplem to be on for a year. That been sayed, whoever If you are old guy you should stay in hrt doses when you come off cycle.....By the way I'm 5,6 225 with 8% so yeah It work with me....LOL

ironstudent
03-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Call it what you like ironstudent....I work my way to up my doses during thes two years. I start with 500 Test EW all the way to 1250...If your blood work in point and you run the right PCT during, after cycle, I see now proplem to be on for a year. That been sayed, whoever If you are old guy you should stay in hrt doses when you come off cycle.....By the way I'm 5,6 225 with 8% so yeah It work with me....LOL

Im not doubting you stayed on a stupid high does like that all year. I AM doubting that you "recovered" back to normal in 6 weeks after 2 years of non stop test.

almard
03-21-2009, 12:49 PM
There are many factors involved... Your age, Normal Test level, PCT, Training...ect
But yah, what work for me dosen't mean will work for other... We are all diffrent....