PDA

View Full Version : katanadrol 2.0 profile

needtogetaas
08-12-2010, 03:15 AM
Like the mighty katana, Katanadrol 2.0 is the king of cutting. With the power of Katanadrol 2.0 you can be like the katana blade.Thin yet deadly powerful. Sleek yet unbreakable as carbon steel.
What is in Katanadrol 2.0?

150 capsules

50mg per capsule - 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

What kind of results can I expect from Katanadrol 2.0?
Good lean hard gains can be expected from katanadrol 2.0. Gaines of 5-15 lbs have been reported and a substantial drop in BF% has been reported by many users. Power and aggression along with great muscle hardness are common with Katanadrol 2.0. Katanadrol 2.0 is the best stacking compound there is. It is non methylated thus cuasing no extra stress or side effects.

If you are looking for a compound to add more gains and fat lose to a cycle then Katanadrol 2.0 is perfect. This compund stacks well with any other compound adding more strength, hard muscle, and endurance to any cycle its added too.

I'm under the age of 21, should I use Katanadrol 2.0?
No. In fact, you should not use any steroid or hormonal product if you are under 21.
Your body is already making plenty of natural testosterone at your age and there is no need to mess with hormonal products.

When taking Katanadrol 2.0, what dose should I take?
Katanadrols best results are seen when run at 250mg every day for 4 to 6 weeks time.

How long can I cycle it for?
The standard length seems to be 4 weeks. Some more experience users will go as long as six (6) weeks. Six (6) weeks can be done safely. There's no need to go over that amount. Going over 6 weeks is not recommended and will be harmful to your health.

yellanelly
08-12-2010, 03:53 AM
when will this be available!?

needtogetaas
08-15-2010, 02:47 AM
when will this be available!?
you can get this now. Just do a google search on it

GRAVESY
08-25-2010, 05:17 PM
says go stacked, what about solo? any pct needed? because iam looking at nov1st for first run of Test ever, leaning out right now, keto:Carb cycling cycles up to the NewEngland Show.
could i run this right up to the test or should break prior(hence the pct ??) ?

always looking for something fun to do in the gym
and try to hold while cutting down.

right now just basic supps plus ECA+T2 product.

needtogetaas
08-26-2010, 07:12 AM
says go stacked, what about solo? any pct needed? because iam looking at nov1st for first run of Test ever, leaning out right now, keto:Carb cycling cycles up to the NewEngland Show.
could i run this right up to the test or should break prior(hence the pct ??) ?

always looking for something fun to do in the gym
and try to hold while cutting down.

right now just basic supps plus ECA+T2 product.
Its a steroid man so you deff need to do pct. think of a 250mg a day dose almost exactly like almost 50mg of winny every day. Exactly like that.

GRAVESY
08-26-2010, 08:00 AM
Its a steroid man so you deff need to do pct. think of a 250mg a day dose almost exactly like almost 50mg of winny every day. Exactly like that.

that is what i thought, but you never know with the new versions of ph after the "Govrnt" came throu with their Broom. After i posted i googled it an saw that it was a winny precursor.

and i got some winny arleady sitting in a drw, why idk, but it is sitting there, lol.

needtogetaas
08-30-2010, 09:34 PM
Orastan E (not Orastan A) and Prostanozol

Katnanadrol is a high dosed powerful version of these products. Dosed 50mg per cap and 150 caps per bottle. Mrsupps.com dosed it right this time.

data4
01-29-2013, 09:19 AM
This version was great! Its hard to believe they made it even better with 3.0!