PDA

View Full Version : 3 Week Transformation

the_gift
08-12-2010, 06:25 AM
I'm starting a 3 week transformation. This will be a radical transformation, that I want to share and keep motivated. I will post all details as I go on! Pic is attached, day 1

the_gift
08-12-2010, 06:28 AM
I'm 20, 5 7, 170lb, looking to cut to 150.. Lets see how this goes. Diet will be relatively high protein, trace carbs, and fats when energy is very low. This diet will include lots of coke zero, and some vodka time to time. I'm really focusing on cutting munchies and late night cravings it is killing me. This started via getting depressed after leaving my girl, gained 20 pounds in a month, just binge eating non stop to treat the pain. (weed doesn't help either) hopefully this journal will keep me motivated, and i'll get back in shape for school.

the_gift
08-12-2010, 06:34 AM
I don't want haters posting, im looking more for the Rocky 4 physique, Mark Wahlberg physique, not everyone wants to be 5 7, 270

ob205
08-12-2010, 11:06 AM
Isn't 3 weeks a little short for that kind of transformation? Unless you are taking mad amounts of DNP and T3, I think you need to have at least 6 weeks.

Best luck

SwoleChamp
08-12-2010, 11:14 AM
be careful not to lose muscle mass dropping that much weight that quick, doesnt seem like much time to get 20lbs off, but good luck man. keep your amino acids in you!

loogerheaven
08-12-2010, 12:38 PM
bro 3 weeks is short even the stallone had to train for months to be in shape for that role. If u want to be cut eat greens brown rice sweet potatoe pretty much a lot of fiber oatmeal is a must for bowel movement or a fiber drink like fiberlyze. also gallon water a day more on workout days. and cold water speeds up ur metabolism. good luck

the_gift
08-12-2010, 07:50 PM
hey guys thanks for the quick replys. I gained this weight very fast, so 10 pounds should come off easy (water the first week) then i'll lose 2-3 pounds a week from there on. At the 3 week point i'm not going to stop, I just want to see how much I can change with 3 weeks of hard training/cardio/diet. I will continue the journal there after.

GENESIS
08-12-2010, 07:52 PM
With the dunkin donuts and mcflurry that are pictured, i would say you had fun while gaining the weight as well. Good luck with your goals.

the_gift
08-13-2010, 03:26 AM
Today I just played half court basketball for about 70 minutes. Diet was very clean today, just about 5 pieces of ground meat, 2 shakes, and I drank hardbar tonight, about 7 shots of scotch, no chase. (I want to see if I can still lose fat while drinking alcohol and maintaining a very normal life)

Gerb
08-13-2010, 05:47 AM
Today I just played half court basketball for about 70 minutes. Diet was very clean today, just about 5 pieces of ground meat, 2 shakes, and I drank hardbar tonight, about 7 shots of scotch, no chase. (I want to see if I can still lose fat while drinking alcohol and maintaining a very normal life)

dude, really? you call that a very normal life? :no:

the_gift
08-13-2010, 06:13 PM
dude, really? you call that a very normal life? :no:

Hey Steve, yeah I do. I'm a college student right now, and its not drinking everyday, 1-3 times a week only..

GENESIS
08-13-2010, 06:22 PM
your 170 pounds..... you should really BULK UP before you cut...

the_gift
08-13-2010, 06:56 PM
your 170 pounds..... you should really BULK UP before you cut...

hey genesis, I will bulk up in 2 months, but I want to be lean as I'm bulking.

GENESIS
08-13-2010, 07:55 PM
hey genesis, I will bulk up in 2 months, but I want to be lean as I'm bulking.

i dont understand. your 170 pounds.... is that not lean enough? im sure you dont want to be a twig when you start bulking. you should just bulk from where you are, but do it the right way without the mcflurrys and dunkindonuts.