PDA

View Full Version : Sara Hurrle Figure Debut

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 07:51 AM
Coloradoan Sara Hurrle had a good appearance in a large class of figure competitors at the 2010 Jacksonville Pro. My perspective was that this Jr. Nationals champ looked great.
I'm not sure if there is anything she needs to do to improve on her physique, but rather continue to compete and be seen in comparison lineups by various judging panels coast to coast while marketing herself at her website www.sarahurrle.com. (http://www.sarahurrle.com/)
I'd suggest she get links there to her facebook and maybe a modelmayhem account so that she can avoid the slow updates associated with us busy webmaster types.

Congratulations on a great debut Sara!

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Obviously she has a great and well-connected webmaster that can help her in a number of ways, but I'd recommend that she shoot with more than the limited number of photographers that she has to date. GeneX, Tre, Mike, Dan and other paysite operators will do her image and purse much justice as compared to the limited group she has worked with to date. After all this should be about her getting as much positive exposure and the associated rewards as possible and Sara is hot right now!
You go girl!

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Few more pics

Ibarramedia
08-12-2010, 01:26 PM
She has that Alli Moyer look.

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 01:52 PM
She has that Alli Moyer look.
TRUTH!
Speaking of Alli I believe from the communications I'm getting from Monica she and Eryn Strickland will have a Sports After Dark Show Reunion very soon. :yep:

Musclepapa John
08-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Actually Sara would make a terrific guest for their show or one of the other ladies I know that do their own audio shows. I wonder how to get in touch with Sara?

Musclepapa John
08-14-2010, 08:12 AM
Does the email link on that mock up web page actually go to Sara? I wonder as I'd like to get in touch with her, but the domain has been registered to one of my competitors since '07. :dunno:
Hey Sara if there is some way to reach you directly please let us know.:yep:

Musclepapa John
08-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Come to think of it I wonder if you can get any extra perks from the publishing side if you pay Lift Studios to manage your website and stuff? This could be a smart way to get your foot in the door with a big time playa.

No conspiracy theory or anything here though as obviously the downside is that like in this case even after having a website for three years there is nothing on the site that really promotes you.

Musclepapa John
08-14-2010, 09:15 AM
Caveat emptor: I'm sure my industry competitor is far to ethical to infer or imply any accrual of benefits beyond prescribed and paid for services whatever those might be. Love this guy :)

Musclepapa John
08-14-2010, 11:10 PM
I know the webmaster has been pretty busy since that last update in 2007.
So I've taken the liberty of updating the image and he can merely just drop it on the index page there if he likes. I'd be happy to take over management for her. This one looks pretty easy. I do a number of the athletes sites that are competing on the Olympia stage and many others :hmn:

Thank you to the rxmuscle member who has gotten in contact with her friend the lovely Sara and is bringing her to this forum and thread. You rock girl!:yep:

~gymdiva~
08-14-2010, 11:17 PM
MPJ, if you have something to bring up with Isaac over how it's run then take it up via pm or email....let's keep the focus of this thread on Sara....not anything y'all have going back and forth....