PDA

View Full Version : Testing Product X from Needtobuildmuscle.com

Quadsweep
08-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Trying out something new.
Well I started a new OTC supp today that is supposed to boost natural test levels by a large degree. It has not even been named yet and is just being called Product X for now. I have been very happy thus far with the OTC supps I have used. Mostly Unleashed and Post Cycle by Protein Factory. I did Bridge for about 10 days before starting Product X today.
I will do a BF% reading today as well as (oh my god) pics. I do not take pics much anyways but I REALLY don't do pics off season and three and a half months off cycle! All in all I look pretty good from what people are telling me. All I see is the bad which for the most part is the fat that resides on my lower back. Sucks as the rest of me still looks pretty lean.
I hope to lean out some as well as putting on some lean mass with this new product. Right now it is in a 2 part form but from what I understand it will be made a all in one cap once it hits the market. I do thank God this happened to me in a time when there is a viable alternative to gear or else I may have been in way worse shape physically and thus mentally.

I am still hitting my litmus test 225x25 reps on Incline Bench. I am thinking this week was the last week for that as I am bored with it at this point. I think starting next week I am going to start going heavier and dropping my reps down joints permitting. I miss the days when I could just push with reckless abandonment! Now I am constantly evaluating my tendons to keep tabs on everything staying healthy. The price we pay for the reckless abondonment of our youth!
After this cycle is over if my wallet permits I am going to go down to West Palm Beach FLA to go to a HRT clinic to get checked out and hopefully get put on HRT for life. With the blasting I have dispensed on my HPTA for 16 years and being 41yo now my boys could not be up to snuff anymore and my boys are still pretty small after almost 14 weeks!
I will keep everyone updated on the progress I make with this new Product X and I will be a man and post my pics as well so you all can laugh at my back fattness!

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2010/08/12/testing-product-x-from-needtobuildmuscle-com/

brandonp005
08-12-2010, 05:26 PM
Looking forward to following this! Enjoy bro!

"Rodz"
08-12-2010, 07:20 PM
Best of luck man keep us updated

Conrad
08-13-2010, 04:34 AM
Sounds great Jeff. Looking forward to this.

needtogetaas
08-15-2010, 02:44 AM
you will start to see gains again in the next for weeks. Your balls will come back and any bloat you might have been having will drop off a bit... This new product is that good and as you already know jeff. I never mess with anything less then the best or make claims my products cant back up....

When I wanted to prove the power of this product you were the first person I thought of... And I would wait till you have been off this product a few weeks before you try for hrt because this product will raise your test way to high for you to be able to get hrt man.

"Rodz"
08-25-2010, 12:08 PM
How you feeling Big Jeff

fatbackgoal
08-25-2010, 03:49 PM
I am very excited to see what you can do with this product.

GRAVESY
08-25-2010, 05:10 PM
this sounds exciting.

needtogetaas
08-26-2010, 06:45 AM
how we looking my good man ?

beezy13
09-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Been following the test reviews of this, when is it going to be available? Looks real interesting and the review log in the OTC section the guy seems to be getting great results.

GENESIS
09-03-2010, 03:05 PM
how we looking my good man ?

you must not have seen this.

Well it is official...I am a girl now! - RX Muscle Forums

beezy13
09-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Bump for updates and possible release date!