PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Tiffany suspended

~gymdiva~
08-13-2010, 03:15 PM
from pwinsider.com:

WWE DIVA SUSPENDED FOLLOWING INCIDENT AT WWE TV HOTEL
By Mike Johnson on 2010-08-13 15:14:44

WWE Diva Tiffany (Taryn Terrell) was suspended by World Wrestling Entertainment earlier this week after an incident in San Jose, California at the hotel WWE had booked talents into. The incident, which WWE sources claim was a domestic issue between Terrell and husband Drew McIntryre, led to police being called to the scene.
We have conflicting reports over whether Terrell was arrested by the San Jose PD. PWInsider.com is awaiting a return call from the San Jose Police Department's Public Affairs office.

Terrell, who was scheduled to wrestle this Sunday at the Summerslam PPV, was sent home by WWE management after the incident, according to two separate sources.

WWE has not publicly acknowledged the suspension or any potential change to the PPV as I write this.

swoleoneday
08-13-2010, 03:37 PM
What did she do, beat up Drew??? LOL

~gymdiva~
08-13-2010, 03:52 PM
I don't know but unless it was one of those psycho chick weird things I say good for her if she did! HAHAHAHAHA

~gymdiva~
08-13-2010, 09:43 PM
more from diva-dirt.com:

osted by Melanie on August 14th, 2010
Categories: The News Desk

More details have come to light over the suspension of WWE SmackDown Diva, Tiffany. The Wrestling Observer reports that the altercation between Tiffany — real name Taryn Terrell — and husband Drew Galloway (Drew McIntyre) took place on Saturday night, not Tuesday night as previously reported.

Additionally, it is confirmed that Tiffany was arrested. She is due to attend court for a hearing on September 2nd.

Read below:

What is known is that both performers attended a party Saturday night in Los Angeles together and went to their hotel room. The two had a loud argument which included both hotel security and police being called. The two had already booked separate rooms when the police arrived. Terrell was arrested that night and taken in to custody.

WWE officials were not aware of the incident until Monday, and she was suspended until further information came out. Her lawyers believe she will be cleared of all charges. Right now it is likely the suspension will remain until she is officially cleared. (Source: F4WOnline.com)

I don’t want to speculate what happened between the two, but this sounds like an unfortunate situation that the pair got caught up in. I hope things work out so we can get Tiffany back on television and doing what she does best. It’s a shame that this will, perhaps, overshadow her rising star as a wrestler on the SmackDown brand.

~gymdiva~
08-13-2010, 09:47 PM
hey cool, her arrest write up! hahahaha...look, her bday is two days before mine ;)

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm?A=FDD9CC5DFEB4D463A82A400118AF9B2E8F7B 5C59&B=%27%27%2FK4%23^%27%29T%40%20%20%0A&C=SEZLR&CFID=42838316&CFTOKEN=29648774&jsessionid=f030d32004c8a9af9cc93c355186b6e3b3b5