PDA

View Full Version : The Physicians Rejuvenations Center of Fort Lauderdale Florida

pittbull
08-15-2010, 05:55 PM
I received this message from a friend on FB today...anyone know anything about this center, legitimacy and validity? Prices and good and etc?

The Physician's Rejuvenation Center of Fort Lauderdale is finally open. This is good news for all of us. The center is on the cutting edge of the Hormone Replacement Therapy industry, and their nationwide launch has ensured that everyone will have access to this amazing program. The clinic offers a full range of FDA approved hormone replacement medications that are designed to help you feel better, look better, increase your libido and help you live a healthier life. This licensed medical clinic will even set up blood work for you in your area so the Dr. can surmise the exact amount of hormones needed to attain the results you are looking for. This is by far the easiest way I have found to get a safe, legal, and economical solution for my hormone replacement requirements. Getting started is quick and easy just call me Paul Sullivan the Patient Care Coordinator and I will set you on your path to reach your goals.

s2h
08-15-2010, 10:17 PM
I received this message from a friend on FB today...anyone know anything about this center, legitimacy and validity? Prices and good and etc?

The Physician's Rejuvenation Center of Fort Lauderdale is finally open. This is good news for all of us. The center is on the cutting edge of the Hormone Replacement Therapy industry, and their nationwide launch has ensured that everyone will have access to this amazing program. The clinic offers a full range of FDA approved hormone replacement medications that are designed to help you feel better, look better, increase your libido and help you live a healthier life. This licensed medical clinic will even set up blood work for you in your area so the Dr. can surmise the exact amount of hormones needed to attain the results you are looking for. This is by far the easiest way I have found to get a safe, legal, and economical solution for my hormone replacement requirements. Getting started is quick and easy just call me Paul Sullivan the Patient Care Coordinator and I will set you on your path to reach your goals.tread lightly on any on-line clinics...there is a huge gray area in legality even though they say there isnt..also product quality is always a concern....

Amino_man
08-15-2010, 11:39 PM
I personally have heard of a Florida company that was busted then a few months later were back up & running as if nothing had ever happened... Makes you wonder "who" is running the company after something like that happening.

Plus, don't forget what "busted" means... all records of ppl using are now on a gov mailing list so they can keep track of what you are having mailed to you. Next thing you know, you are signing for a package & you have this strange feeling, asking yourself, why isn't my regular mail man giving me this package? You know what happens next.

Don't make their job any easier than it already is!!

big rod
12-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes I got burned by Dr. Sigler. The Dr. that was on heavy muscle radio. I thought that products were coming from USA but he sent them from China they got caught in customs. Lost $600 because of that rat fuck he would not take phone calls or e-mails after that. So watch your ass with Rejuvenation centers or doctors like Sigler.:mad:

Curt James
12-11-2010, 12:27 AM
^ His website is 404 Not Found and he hasn't logged into his YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/DrMichaelSiglerMD) in more than a year. :sad:

http://www.pharmacyprescription.org/
http://www.agemanagementpa.com/

:dunno:

big rod
12-12-2010, 03:31 AM
I e-mailed Dave and he said he was being reckless and that he asked to take his banner down on RX muscle and that he might be having some legal problems. Sigler told me the stuff was coming from the USA and I trusted him. Shit I could have ordered shit from China, just have not found a good source for hgh, and blue top is shit. I use to use CNK top of the line from China.

ob205
12-20-2010, 12:40 PM
Does anyone know what the stuff is/was that Sigler was sending out? I know it came directly from china, so is the GH blue tops. I know they slapped a label on them that read Live Well pharma or something to that effect.

Chong Li
03-05-2011, 02:01 PM
tread lightly on any on-line clinics...there is a huge gray area in legality even though they say there isnt..also product quality is always a concern....

if your getting a real doc rx from the clinic, how is there any issue? meds come from a legit compounding pharm. i dont see the issue?

if the clinic gets "busted" for whatever reason. Your still a legitamate patient, and shouldnt and coultn be held accountable. I am sure you would have alot of legit reasons to hire a good lawyer and sue the fuck out of whoever or whatever agency is trying to fuck u. meds come with a REAL script tag, with a doctors name with all the medical numbers needed. Some even let you put the meds thru your insurance

KatieMcSquats
01-04-2012, 10:26 PM
Yes I got burned by Dr. Sigler. The Dr. that was on heavy muscle radio. I thought that products were coming from USA but he sent them from China they got caught in customs. Lost $600 because of that rat fuck he would not take phone calls or e-mails after that. So watch your ass with Rejuvenation centers or doctors like Sigler.:mad:

I believe Sigler passed away recently..I mean i know the OP posted this in 2010, but maybe Sigler had passed away or was too ill to continue his successes in his practice.he was deff makin some sick innings. these rejuvination clinics are absurd with price fucking.