PDA

View Full Version : Whose Competing? 38th IFBB Central American and Caribbean Championships

Musclepapa John
08-15-2010, 07:07 PM
Who all is competing in the CACC? I have one buddy, Lanelle Phillips a resident of Grand Bahama island and very successful business woman who has had high flying positions in corporations around the U.S. and now owns and operates Lanelle Phillips Realty (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/www.lpbahamas.com) in Grand Bahamas and Eleuthera. I've attached a few of her softer photos.
The CACC is a tough event as the competitions reward harder women outside the U.S. And the opportunities to turn pro are very limited. So the competition is fierce. I hope to hear some word of other women like Lanelle who will be competing.

38th IFBB Central American and Caribbean Amateur Bodybuilding & Fitness Championships and General Assembly September 22-26, 2010

The 38th Central American & Caribbean Championships is an international competition sanctioned by the IFBB, through the Central American and Caribbean Bodybuilding & Fitness Federation (CACBBFF), which is a Continental Branch of the IFBB with 38 affiliated countries and territories. It is a, Drug Tested, IFBB Professional Qualifier for Bodybuilding and Fitness athletes.

Awards
Top five places in each body building weight class (male and female), Body Fitness and Body Figure and Top 3 National Teams.