PDA

View Full Version : ITunes

Teiki
02-25-2009, 08:09 PM
I tried searching on iTunes for HMR and it didn't come up.

Would it possible to put the episodes on podcast like the old show was?

Thanks!

InfinityCrisis6
02-25-2009, 09:06 PM
it already is up. you just have to pull it up from the webcast page. on this site

Teiki
02-25-2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you so much, didn't even think to look on the page...

danger
02-26-2009, 02:17 AM
i clicked on the RSS link and there was a link from there to downlaod to itnues.

Aaron Singerman
02-26-2009, 02:24 AM
HMR should be able to be searched for... Guys you need to get on that, it's very simple.

Jeff The Producer
02-26-2009, 04:30 PM
HMR should be able to be searched for... Guys you need to get on that, it's very simple.

It's not as huge a necessity as you're making it seem. People know how to find the show, and have been doing so without issue. But I thank you for your suggestion. :)

InfinityCrisis6
02-26-2009, 04:49 PM
It's not as huge a necessity as you're making it seem. People know how to find the show, and have been doing so without issue. But I thank you for your suggestion. :)
JEFF has Spoken. Dude Your the Man in The Shadows!!

wolverine565
02-26-2009, 06:02 PM
Having it avalible for download from itunes would be nice. As it stands I download it and then have to convert it to aac so I can have it on the ipod. I sure ya'll will get there.

mmacgregorcpt
02-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Having it avalible for download from itunes would be nice. As it stands I download it and then have to convert it to aac so I can have it on the ipod. I sure ya'll will get there.

On the right hand side of the home page is a RSS link click that then you you should see a link that says add to ITunes it that easy

I add the link here to it should take you there as well

http://feeds2.feedburner.com/HeavyMuscleRadioShow

Teiki
02-27-2009, 07:25 PM

Maybe so, but it could only help right? I mean, if it's easy to set up, why not do it? It took me a couple of weeks to realize I just needed to click the "RSS" thing... I had been searching iTunes the whole time... What is someone who doesn't visit rxmuscle looks for a bodybuilding podcast on iTunes... He should be able to search "Bodybuilding" and find HMR...

SAMSON
03-07-2009, 05:34 PM
Maybe so, but it could only help right? I mean, if it's easy to set up, why not do it? It took me a couple of weeks to realize I just needed to click the "RSS" thing... I had been searching iTunes the whole time... What is someone who doesn't visit rxmuscle looks for a bodybuilding podcast on iTunes... He should be able to search "Bodybuilding" and find HMR...

X2. Its just a lot more convinient having the podcast download automatically when you visit itunes.

AMC
03-17-2009, 11:16 PM
Please put the Podcasts on ITunes. It would make life so much easier, and more importantly make the show more popular!

Theobeselifter
03-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Please put the Podcasts on ITunes. It would make life so much easier, and more importantly make the show more popular!

Thank you for your business advice.

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
03-17-2009, 11:25 PM
how would it be more easier? why cant you just download from here? :/

crashcrew56
03-18-2009, 02:06 AM
you can subscribe to it on here and it'll download to your itunes every week

Por2gue
03-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Nice, problem solved.

musclegoddess65
03-18-2009, 02:31 AM

any way to get past shows to download to iTunes also???? got the current one...

SAMSON
03-18-2009, 06:25 AM

Do you have a link mate?

Mr X
03-18-2009, 06:34 AM
i just download them from the main radio page but there is a link there to suscribe to the rss link aswell.

jim
03-18-2009, 07:50 AM
just plug this link into whatever software you use to subscribe to podcasts: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/HeavyMuscleRadioShow
just click your "add podcast" button and paste that url.

J. Daniels
03-18-2009, 11:51 AM
It needs to come up on a search on iTunes. That is how I found NBR. I searched "bodybuilding" in iTunes and I've been hooked ever since. Its such a great way to get exposure and grow.

AMC
03-18-2009, 01:19 PM
As soon as I heard the news about the firing I started looking all over for the podcast but could not find it. I kept searching ITunes and the internet, but did not know the name of the show or the websight until I heard Rohn on ProBodybuilding Weekly. I am guessing I am not the only one who is searching in vain for the show and not finding it. If it were searchable on Itunes I would have found it 3 weeks ago.

jim
03-18-2009, 04:11 PM
so, now i have an issue with the podcasts. all of the podcasts have been crammed into one feed. i wasn't happy with muscle girls, inc being in the same feed as hmr, but now you guys have put off topic in there as well. i'm already subscribed to off topic in its own feed. i don't want it in there. plus, if i get behind on one of the shows it gets deleted when a new episode of a different show comes out as i only get the three latest episodes of any podcast on my player.
please, these are different shows, and they need their own feeds (which off topic already has).

thepump
03-18-2009, 05:58 PM
ether way from itunes to just getting from the board spread the word. and we will keep on growing. and the more growth the more gain all of us at this board will reap.

Nolanspice
03-23-2009, 08:22 PM
Jeff the Producer,

I don't want to sound like a whiner but it's pretty obvious the fans and listeners want to be able to download with ease. And while you can download from the site, you can ONLY do the most recent show. And according to one poster, you may not even get the show you want or you may get them bundled into a multiple hour mess.

Since I just discovered this site, I'd like to get it from the beginning. Like most people, I don't have the time to sit at my computer and hear HRM as a first-run episode. For example, I never heard NBR on my computer. I listened on my commute to and from work, sometimes at work while working on a project or even at the gym while doing cardio. I'm sure others do the same.

Nonetheless, I request that you add all of the different RX shows on iTunes. All of us would be greatly appreciative. And if you still refuse to do that, can you at least make the individual episodes more accessible from this site. In this current state, they're not that user-friendly.

boost_addict
03-23-2009, 10:00 PM
Once you have a feed, just click "get all" and it will update your podcasts with every show from feb. 9th

I did that with NBR when I was listening to it.