PDA

View Full Version : Andrew test out Product X by need2

Andrew732
08-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Hey fellow good bros and gym warriors, I will beta testing a product for needto that he plans to come out with eventually. I have been lifting weights since the age of 14, started off doing more calesthetics of course. The only reason I got into weight training was to give me more strength on the baseball field. I noticed that as I got stronger the balls that I hit went farther, my arm strength got better and I got faster aka literally Bigger Strong Faster. LOL I like the way that sounds. Since the age of 16 I was diagnosed with a hyperactive hippocampus which led to HIGH and I mean HIGH testoterone levels, to the point that I have the epi ratio part of the hormonal drug test in sports while playing NCAA baseball LOL. In order to prove my innocence not only did I have to show the clearinghouse my documentation of my medical diagnosing, I had to take a polygraph test HAHAHA, of course I passed. I was always a athlete, I succeeded as running back in football but my parents did not want me getting hurt so after Freshman football I was forced to stop playing football. As a senior in Highschool, I batted over 400 with 13 homeruns and over 40 RBI's in 28 games. From Highschool I went to a community college in South Florida in which I excelled, from there I was sent to San Pedro, Dominican Republic where I showcased my skills for not 1 but a couple of organizations, the one complaint that I kept hearing from them was that I was not tall enough. (I am 5'8''-9'') I got fed up hearing that since I could literally throw a ball from home to second at about 90 mph which is RARE. One day in my dorm at San Pedro I see a UFC fight, and I say to myself hey none of those guys are tall but they can kick ass and compete. So I decide to go back home, quit baseball and focus on MMA as a whole. To my surprise I was really good at it, striking being my base since I started to learn boxing at the age of 13. I got real good at stand up and started to get the grasp of grappling and judo. People would always comment on me being a great wrestler but the funny thing was that I NEVER wrestled in highschool or college but the fact that wrestling runs in blood could be the reason why I am a natural at it. My cousin was a collegiate All American so it can explain a lot. The funny thing is that all my life as a Christian I was taught that fighting is bad even through sports but untill you learn about a sport you can't really talk, plus I have learn that people want to dictate your life, the only one that will dictate me besides myself is GOD. After 8 months of training, I decided to take an Amateaur fight to see how I would pan out, and boy did I do well. I knocked out the poor dude in 3 seconds with a viscous jab. Everyone commented on my heavy hands but I knew that it is all talk tilll you actually are living proof of it. Since then, I decided to keep training and get more refined. After a year of training I went pro, and have not lost yet. In the works of signing with major organizations but as I say MONEY TALKS. I am currently on a VIGOROUS training schedule that lasts 6 days a week. The work ethic I obtained from baseball carried onto MMA which helps a great deal and definitely gives me an edge over others. I am obssesed with shadowboxing, do it all the time, everywhere ranging from the supermarket to college LMAO. I do not do it to show off or intimidate people but to keep muscle memory within my body which is crucuial for learned behaviors. The reason I help out in forums is because I like to help people in general online and offline, but of course people need to be able to help themselves out as well. I became so helpful on forums that I became a representative for Anabolic Innovations in which that opened more overall doors for me. I have helped companies develop products as well that I knew from personal experience ACTUALLY worked. I am a true introvert so I am very private and task focused as you will see in my log. I just turned 23 but still feel how I felt during HighSchool if not better... LOL! My diet is pretty strict except that I LOVE SWEETS, especially Chocolate so don't be surprised to see cheat meals in my log that include cookies or snickers or anything of that nature. I have known needto for some time now and the dude is as genuine as they come which is why I chose to be beta-tester for his new product. I will be starting the beta product tommorow. I was told by needto that this product DRAMATICALLY boosts testosterone while lowering estrogen. needto told me that the average tester was getting a 300% increase in testosterone, talk about WOW that is a huge increase LOL! I know stacking this with some LCLT will do some justice which is what I plan on doing. I don't look to add on muscle with any supplement so I will not be posting pics unless people start raving to see pics LOL. I am looking more athletic needs such as strength/power output, recovery, aggression, drive, focus, sense of well being, coordination, memory, agility, endurance, glycogen retention, better quality of sleep which I have plenty of LOL. I know that many love bodybuilding but I am sure MMA is cool in your books to LOL, so feel free to show me some love cuz I got some love for ya all as well LOL!
I fight at 170 and my current weight is 171.5 so making weight is Cake LMAO, the thing is that I stay all year in shape so umm yea LOL. Here is a list of what to expect on my daily log ins:

Body composition
Sense of well being/mood
aggression
endurance
strength/power output
Sleep quality
Libido/sex drive
Drive/Focus
Training Intensity
Coordination
Memory
Hunger
Pheromone release

Let me explain the whole pheromone concept to those that do not know about them. They are bodily chemical messengers that we all give off, some more and others less. The None based mones are masculine and dominant mones. The Nol based mones are friendly mones. The androsterone is masculine yet Wisdom like and comforting. We all carry different ratios of them, I tend to carry more None than any but I definitely carry androsterone since I am a wise dude and always learn from my mistakes. The reason that I have such high levels of None is that I have high levels of testosterone, testosterone metabolites become androstenone within the sweat/urine and feces. People are usually pretty darn intimidated by me which is normal and expected with my body chemistry. I expect my Nones to elevate even further which is going to make people even distant themselves even further from me. The funny thing about Nones is that they STINK, my friends and family always tell me how much I stink lol. The other day after grappling training, my trainer's girlfriend comes into the complex and starts talking to us, and she goes what is that smell, it smells like ass. I just laught and admit that it was the scent of my sweat. People can literally smell from at least 50 feet which is crazy. The funny thing is other women have gotten real close to me and said you smell nice while everyone else was like what is this chick talking about he smells shit. If I don't overly intimidate a woman, they absolutely are infatuated with me, the reason I can't say that I do well with women is because half the time I scare them away LMAO. One time when I was learning about pheromones, I picked up some NPA which is androsteNone concentrate, what a mistake. I took ONLY 1 dab and went out. I had people literally moving from one side of the room to the other with doing their best not to make eye contact with me. I have had women in the past cry or run away when I have tried to approach them in a friendly manner. So yeah I am like Beast from the movie Beauty and the Beast LMAO. Dudes either try to be real friendly with me or avoid me at all costs, it is pretty funny. Anyways, if you got more questions about pheromones go ahead and shoot.

I was instructed to take 3 caps first thing when I wake up in which I will also take 1.5g of LCLT before eating breakfast. I don't count calories so don't break your heads over my caloric intake LOL. I will being giving a breakdown of my training daily schedule, it does change weekly since my trainers have hectic schedules but I am a priority so we work with each other. My lifing protcols are crazy so again bare with me, and I will not show numbers since I do not have a video to show for the lifts. Other than that my good bros enjoy sit tight and enjoy the ride, cuz this going to be a hell of a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristofer68ss
08-23-2010, 09:35 PM
Im in you lucky fock!

beezy13
08-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Sounds good, but what is LCLT?

Andrew732
08-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Sounds good, but what is LCLT?
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate

Andrew732
08-24-2010, 01:43 AM
Day 1 of Product X
So I took 3 caps as soon I woke up with the LCLT. About 20 minutes after taking it, I felt mellow and in a really pleasant mood, laughing from anything and just jollly as can be. I also noticed that body temperature increased quite well, started to get a thermogenic effect which I know is from androgen elevation. I also noticed a slight increase in testes fullness....Here is where it gets interesting; about an hour into it, I started to pee every 10 minutes which tells me that DHT levels rose which is a GOOD thing. See DHT is responsible for sex drive, CNS stimulation, mood, strength, some endurance, natural anti-estrogenic properties, 10x more anabolic than testosterone (http://www.drugsprofiles.com/anabolic-androgenic-steroids/testosterone-cypionate.html) with the skeletal structure, hardens muscle, and increases aggression. I definitely noticed that my pheromone output was strong and was not so friendly since I could not get people to make eye contact with me no matter how friendly and welcoming I presented myself which is a sign of more androstenone production. I did get the attention of young women (probably 18) she gave me a naughty stare but then was timid as usual LOL. So as soon as I started to do muay thai drills, boy did I have nice calm aggression, even my trainer commented on my focus and drive. When it came time to spar I noticed a little more endurance and the will to take more punishment which was pretty interesting. After 1 hour muay thai I started to work on grappling/wrestling submissions and combat sambo. It went real smooth, again the drive was still there and as I started to do 5 minute sessions I could not help to notice the aggression that I had which helped to control people a bit easier than normal. After all that grappling I did 3 hours of lifting:

Bench with different weights, a total of 8 sets
different dumbell exercises that included dumbell cleans, 7 sets
500 push ups
200 pull ups
1500 sit-ups including 2 sets of weighted leg lifts
12 sets of squats with different weights
3 sets of lunges with weighted plates
100 sprawls with weights
shadow boxing in between sets
25 pullup dips
150 weighted dips
leg curls 5 sets
leg extensions 5 sets

Meal 1: Lots of oatmeal, 1 banana, berries, 2 whole eggs, 1 scoop of WheyToBuildMuscle Chocolate (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Protein-Products/Whey-To-Build-Muscle-p30.html) flavor, water
Meal 2: Spinach, 1/2 burgers, cup full of almonds, water
Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread with Almond butter, left over salmon from Sunday, some broccoli, tortilla chips, and water
Meal 4: Green Apple with Peanut Butter (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Protein-Products/Power-butter-PB--p49.html), some raisins, 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsp of EVOO, and water
Meal 5: Brown rice with Frijoles, romanian lettuce, 3 Chicken breasts with 3 tbsps on EVOO and 1tbsp of EVCO poured over it and water

So as you can see I have quite the appetite but train like a horse, I forgot to mention that 5-6 days a week as soon as I get up I start to shadow box and then hit my own heavy bag for 30-60 minutes depending on my schedule.

I will start doing the ratings, on day 5 when I feel its more applicable. I don't want to hear oh that the placebos talking LOL!

beezy13
08-24-2010, 09:03 AM
L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate

thanks man.

Andrew732
08-24-2010, 04:48 PM
thanks man.
no prob bro, great for increasing androgen receptor count/density which allows for more LH production and indirect testosterone production, also allows the hormonal products one use's to continue it's intended effect.

Shariff Abel
08-24-2010, 04:50 PM
ill like a sample.

brandonp005
08-24-2010, 06:43 PM
Hope you love it bro! I'm excited to see your progress.

HammerStrength12
08-24-2010, 06:45 PM
looking forward to reading

"Rodz"
08-24-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm in bro, love the detail in here keep it up

Andrew732
08-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Thanks for the support my good bros!

Day 2

Took 3 caps before breakfast and about 30 minutes later still noticed a warming sensation of the body, did not pee too much today. I also noticed that I was in a great mood but also real energized and sort of aggressive, my scalp was itchy today as well. Endurance was great today during MMA sparring, I noticed that I felt the need to keep pushing even though I was starting to lose some breath. Another interesting occurence was that I landed every single takedown attempt which usually I land 90% of them, today I was NOT stopped once which was real encouraging to me. Did muay thai pad work for about an hour including sprawls, again I definitely noticed a nice drive/focus zone during this session. I definitely gave off a putrid smell today because at times I had to put my nose across my shoulder not to smell by chest area, but my upper lip was not helping LOL! The only thing that I don't like when testosterone and NONE levels rise is how people normally at least say hello are too timid to greet me and kind of avoid me yet they stare at me from a distance, some real annoying garbage. I also seemed a bit more vasolated than normal, especially during MMA sparring, it was pretty cool. Hunger also seems to be up a bit because I ate dinner not too long ago and I am already ready for a snack. My focus to do paperwork seems to be good as well because I am less distracted than normal which is definitely to my benefit since I can get the case of the ADHD's LOL.

I had a lighter day of conditioning as follows:
100 pull ups
1000 situps with leg lifts and crunches
5 50 yard sprints
5 sets of a specific back exercise that I do not know the name of LMAO
jump roping 10 minutes
5 sets of dot drills
5 sets of tricep extensions
5 sets of exercises for the traps
10 sets of the these power output leg exercises

Meal 1: Crap load of Oatmeal, 2 scoops of whey, blueberries, 2 scoops of natty PB, and water
Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Almond Butter, organic mixed greens, 1 banana, and water
Meal 3: 1 scoop of whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, 1 green apple, and water
Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Pinto beans, broccoli, 2 chicken breasts, an ice cream sundae, some chocolate chip cookies, water
Meal 5: Cheerios with Almond milk, 1 scoop of whey, 1 cup of almonds, and water
Still going to eat LOL

Andrew732
08-26-2010, 01:07 AM
Day 3

About 45 minutes after my dosing of Product X I got a pretty overwhelming heat sensation that lasted for about 30 minutes, my face warm and somewhat red, was kind of cool LOL. I noticed A LOT of aggression today which I like, when I was driving anyone who made a mistake blew me up instantly. I wanted to hurt my grappling partners today during grapplig sessions. I did pure grappling with different partners for an hour in the cage, definitely was aggressive somewhat of an ahole since I did moves that you should not really do to your partner but as I said before my aggression and temper was up. Did pure muay thai pad work today for at least 45 minutes with my trainer, work on angles an so forth, had a nice drive factor. I definitely noticed a rise in libido today, normally I don't think about women during training hours but today I did somewhat which is RARE. Nones were high and an asian woman at the gym was ovulating so she could not help but to stare at me in a very naught matter, can't blame her though hehe.
Today's workout:
5 sets of incline bench
5 sets of kettlebell drills
1200 situps including weighted leg lifts
8 sets of heavy weight squats
5 sets of hamstring extensions
7 sets of dumbell based exercises
500 push ups
100 pullups with weights included
250 weighted dips
5 sets of 5 minute wall sits

Endurance was up in the weight room from what I can tell, which is def a good thing for me.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran with Almond milk, 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate, grapes, and water
Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5tbsp of natty PB, 1 scoop of whey, 1 banana and water
Meal 3: Turkey breast slices with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO and EVCO drizzled over the greens, cranberries, and water
Meal 4: Pita roll with tuna, spinach, and water
Meal 5: Brown rice with pigeon peas, 2 Chicken breasts, some mixed greens,with 2 tbsp EVOO, some more almonds, and water
Still going to eat another meal.

Andrew732
08-27-2010, 01:02 AM
Day 4

Well I am not sure if my body went through a heating sensation today since I went outside and did sprints almost right after dosing Product X. Mood was great today, I was very focused overall. Calm aggression is WAY UP, only when needed. Today I worked on submissions with a well a experienced MMA fighter who has been in the game for 10 plus years. We worked on a lot of arm bar techiques from guard, we also worked on some different crucifixes from Guard. Then we MMA sparred for 7 rounds of 5 minutes and I was on FIRE LOL, had great overall performance. My drive factor was GREAT during pure grappling sessions to the point people were getting frustrated in rolling with me. I must say I left the MMA facility in a GREAT mood. Hunger was up today for sure, I had to pick up take extra protien intake today. My adrenals were up today which was good stuff, made the workout easier. Testes definitely plump as well HAHAHA! Surprisingly people were talkative to me usually its hi and bye but today unfortunately people wanted to conversate. A woman entered a conversation I was having with some dude and kept talking to me to the point she gave me her number LOL, at least she was pretty and in good shape. I know I was releasing some nols due to my good mood so that is what made it easier for the woman to feel comfortable around me.

Meal 1: Oatmeal with 1 banana, almond milk with 2 scoops of wheytobuild chocolate
Meal 2: Sprouted Grain bread with 5 tbsp of natty PB, turkey breasts slices, 1 orange, and water
Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, with organic mixed greens, and water
Meal 4: 2 Angus burgers with cole slaw, spinach, 1 sweet potatoe, and water
Meal 5: cheat meal that consist of the following: 12 pieces of chicken from a bucket of KFC, 1 pint of mashed potatoes, 1 pint of cole slaw, buscuits, 1 chocolate filled donut, 2 cheese sticks from Pizza Hut, and water

Workout
2oo pull-ups
1 10 minute wall sit
1000 situps including some leg lifts
5 minutes of jump roping
leg pushes for 10 sets
dot drills
5 sets of hammer pulls

Andrew732
08-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Day 5

Took 3 caps first thing when I woke with LCLT, still getting some body heat increase along a real mellow down feeling. Mood was awesome LOL, felt like the King of France. The quality of training was OUTSTANDING today, I felt great during MMA sparring, and was wrestling extrememly well. I did 5 rounds of 5 minutes of MMA hard sparring, definitely bringing it to my partner, had more endurnace than usual which allowed me to be RELENTLESS! I was definitely in the zone because my partner threw a right hand that landed on my right cheek, which led to a popped zit, which led to blood, and I DID NOT NOTICE it till my trainer came and took a look. After sparring and grappling which again I excelled real well today in, I hit the speed and power bag for another 30 minutes. It was funny cuz when I saw that I had 5 minutes left till the end of the session, I started to grunt just to make sure that I pushed hard and I must say it felt good LOL!

I noticed that my erone levels are higher from I assume DHT level increases because people have been more wanting to talk to me. Unfortunately I know my nones are still very high because some chick came in today the facility today, when she saw me she got uncomfortable and stopped smiling, also could not even say a friendly hello LOL. I felt bad and tried to say hello but as soon I went to approach her, she did 180 and split like race car. I did not lift today since I wanted give my muscles a break for a hard workout tommorow.

Meal 1: Organic Raisin Bran, 1 cup of quinoa flakes, berries, 2 scoops of WheytoBuildMuscle Chocolate, and water
Meal 2: Grilled chicken breast with organic mixed greens, almonds, EVOO drizzled over the greens, water
Meal 3: Sprouted Grain bread with Almond butter, 1scoop of whey
Meal 4: Oatmeal with 1 green apple, 2 soops of whey, 1 full carrot, water
Meal 5: Cooked Platains, 2 baked Chicken Breasts, EVCO drizzled over the platains, some ritz crackers, pudding, some organic ice cream, some grapes and water

Andrew732
08-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Day 6

Definitely felt a nice heating sensation today after my dosing along a great mood. I did not do anything but shadowboxing in terms of MMA, but I definitely hit the gym LOL! My androstenone levels were HIGH, I felt real territorial, libido was definitely up today. Definitely got the attention of many women at the gym today.... Today during the workout I sweating like a monster, and had GREAT endurance, strength is def UP since the weights that I normally train with were lighter. I actually went up in weights during the squatting session. I got a euphoria from such a great workout. Another reason that I know my none levels are very high is the fact that today I was major ahole to all those who know me. Metabolism seems to be up a bit as well. I had GREAT vascularity today, even my neighbor who I see on a daily basis told me I looked much more veinier than noramal, so I know it was not just me LOL! I did not want to leave the gym but had to make it to a date with the chick who gave me her number during the week. I don't kiss an tell so don't ask me LOL!

Workout:
5sets of bench
3 sets of incline bench
2 sets of 25 pull ups with 90lbs of plates
150 pullups without weights
2 sets of 50 with 90lbs dips
5 sets of 50 without weight dips
1500 situps including weighted leg lifts
25 pull-up dips
12 sets of squats
5 real HEAVY squats
3 sets of lunges with barbell
dot drills/agility drills
box jumps
some dumbell shoulder exercises
single leg squats 5 sets of 25
500 push-ups
30 minutes of shadowboxing including sprawls

I had energy after the workout so I did some sprints a Highschool football field
3 30 yrd
2 50 yrd
2 60 yrd
1 100 yrd

As I said I felt like a MONSTER!!!!!!

Meal 1: Organic oatmeal, bowl on the side of Quinoa flakes, 1 banana, 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle chocolate
Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with Albacore tuna, spinach, 1tbsp EVCO and water
Meal 3: 2 scoops of hydrowhey with 1tbsp of EVOO and 1 green apple, and water
Meal 4: Brown Rice with Red Kidney beans, 2 chicken breasts, mixed greens, EVOO smothered over my food, and water
Meal 5: Almonds with 1 scoop of WheyToBuildMuscle, water
Meal 6: Twix, snicker(almond version), vanilla pudding, skim milk, and water

Body composition 8/10
Sense of well being/mood 10/10
aggression 9/10
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 9/10
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 8.5/10
Drive/Focus 10/10
Training Intensity 9.5/10
Coordination 8/10
Memory N/A
Hunger 7/10
Pheromone release 9/10

Andrew732
08-29-2010, 11:47 PM
Day 7 is an OFF DAY

Still getting a nice warm sensation awhile after taking product X. I definitely urinated today a bit more than usual. Great sense of well being, feeling real Alpha today. No mones issue to report since I stood home all day LMAO.

ATE ALL DAY, don't feel like posting all the nonsense I ate LMAO!

Andrew732
08-31-2010, 01:37 AM
Day 8

So I poped the three caps and about an hour later I started to get the diuretic effect, peeing more frequently, etc. Def getting a nice Alpha great sense well being mood, I am also feeling more vitalized. I think some estrogen is being suppressed because I feel my lower back getting tighter which occurs with AI's, which tells me I need to stretch more while on these supps. Appetite is going strong along metabolism. Today during muay thai I was going strong during the pad session, drive was awesome. When I started to sparr, I was still getting the chase factor, where I just keep bullying the individual whether he lands a good punch or kick, I just keep pressing foward. My takedowns were consistant as well along my clinches, again great stuff in terms of endurance, my second wind has been great! Grappling was smooth as well, had my jiu-jitzu trainer working with me on different angled arm bars, protecting against a kimura from guard and turning it into either a crucifix or armbar. My strength was also prominent today when finishing submissions, strength has been steadily rising from what I have noticed. To show you that I am not pulling placebo, the same occured during lifting. Weights are still feeling lighter than normal, and I decided to go an extra 5 reps on all compound lifts with NO PROBLEM whatsoever! Also I was in such a great mood that I was literally rocking out to my ipod while lifting and not giving a crap what the others around me thought. I had two people ask me what I was taking that I was so energized and I told them I am beta testing a test booster, and they were like well whatever you are on I got to get on LMAO! The pumps were unbearable that I had to shorten my volume on the squats today.

Workout:
Bench 4 sets Strong
Incline Bench 3 sets STRONG
1500 situps- including weighted leg lifts with 15 more lbs than normal
8 sets of squats, 3 were Heavy but could not go two more due the unbearable pumps, also noticed serious veingage on my quads hehe
7 sets of hamstring curls
5 sets of quad curls
shadowboxing mixed in
5 sets of dot/agility drills
5 sets of dumbells curls
2 sets of hammer curls
2 sets of 5 minute wall sits
2 sets of dumbell lunges
5 sets of 90 lbs weighted dips
5 sets of 90lb weighted pull-ups

On a separate note, I STUNK TODAY BIGTIME, my trainer complained, my mother complained, it was great. Not too mention I knew my nones were wreaking since I could smell myself. Also NOONE wanted to talk with me which was great, I got lots of people asking me questions during MMA training, even though I am not their trainer LOL. See that is the thing I love about testosterone, it leads to androstenone and even though you stink; people still respect you, LOVE IT!

Meal 1: Oatmeal with 1 banana, 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle Chocolate with 2 tbsp of EVCO
Meal 2: Sprouted grain bread with 5 tbsp of natty peanut butter, 1 green apple, 1 scoop of needto whey, and water
Meal 3: Mixed greens with Albacore tuna with EVOO drizzled over it, some grapes, raisins, and water
Meal 4: 2 Scoops of hydro whey with 2 tbsps of EVCO, half of banana, water
Meal 5: Brown rice with Red Kidney beans, mixed greens, 2 chicken breasts, with 3tbsps of EVCO, water
Meal 6: 2 Better Protein Bars, with extra almond butter on the side, water

Body composition 9/10 (vascularity and fullness is coming out nice)
aggression 9.5/10 really starting to get out, was letting out some nice grunts
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 9.5/10 and rising
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 9/10
Drive/Focus 10/10
Training Intensity 9.5/10
Coordination 9/10
Memory 9/10 remembering submissions has been noted
Hunger 8/10
Pheromone release 9.5/10

Andrew732
09-01-2010, 01:53 AM
Day 9

So after I took the 3caps today, I noticed about a half one later I started getting a legit hard on but thought nothing of it, mood was still highly elevated. It was not till I started trainin on wrestling/judo and MMA sparring where I realized something was different. My tunnel vision during training was out of this world, I mean kept going and kept going like the energizer bunny and had no problem making grunts to get through each transition. Then when I was sparring I felt real in controlled and kept pressing like a bullshark, and I also was so intense that I caught my training partner in a calf crush and pressed it so hard that he actually yelled across the room. My trainer had to tell me on more than one occassion that I needed to take a down a notch. I also flew through tire hammering which usually takes a little out of me, definitely seeing a big difference in recovery in between sets along HUGE aggression when needed. Nones were definitely up since I could smell myself and people again quite around me except my training partners who kept acting like I was their trainer LMAO. I don't like to give advice since I feel that everyone has different things that work well for them, what I might like may not be appealing at all to someone else. My arms were REAL vascular throughout the whole day, definitely noticing a difference here along my legs, its cool cuz growing I never had vascular legs up until recently, I mean I can see the veins on my legs without even flexing and they are petruding like the vein on a bicep.

Workout:
1000 situps with leg lifts
1 hour of heavy bag at night as well
30 minutes of shadow boxing
10 minutes of jump roping
100 pullups
150 reverse grip dips
5 suicides at basketball court length give or take

Meal 1: cheerios with skim milk, bowl of quino flakes, 1 banana, 2scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle, water
Meal 2: Raisin filled bagel dipped in EVCO, with 2 scoops of wheytobuild, garapes, water
Meal 3: Sprouted Grain bread with almond butter, 1scoopf of wheytobuild with EVOO, and water
Meal 4: 2 scoops of hydro whey with some EVOO,some spinach, water
Meal 5: Brown Rice with Frijoles, 2 chicken breasts, EVCO drizzled over it, mixed greens, and water
Meal 6: 4 slices of pizza, albacore tuna, some tortilla chips with water

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY
aggression 10/10 It just got real
endurance 10/10 AWESOME
strength/power output 9.5/10 still rising
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 9/10 still on the horizon
Drive/Focus 10/10 GREAT, adrenals up as well
Training Intensity 10/10
Coordination 9/10
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 8.5/10 steadily rising
Pheromone release 9.5/10

"Rodz"
09-01-2010, 07:12 PM
Nice work bro, u should try macadamia nut oil for your shakes vs. EVOO less aftertaste that way

Andrew732
09-02-2010, 01:46 AM
Nice work bro, u should try macadamia nut oil for your shakes vs. EVOO less aftertaste that way
I have and its good stuff just a little pricey.

Day 10

Still getting a nice warm sensation post dose along a GREAT mood, feel real calm and happy LOL! I definitely brought up the training today, I am in bleed mode that is the best way I can sum it up. I keep attacking during sparring, absolute control over my grappling partners. My drive/focus/tunnel vision factor has simply been phenominal. Usually after my first hour I go and get a water break but not today, I went straight two hours without any issues, I am loving the endurance factor to my MMA training. The pumps in the gym are brutal, kinda like what people get while on PH's, I was able to get 5 heavy squats but BARELY! My bench volume went up since the blood flow to my arms and chest was feeling it today. Grunts have been definitely pronouned in the MMA facility up to the gym, grunting like a mad man and loving it. I definitely have the I do give a crap attitude officially, and boy do I LOVE IT LOL! Well I know my androstenone levels are sky high because after training, I went to out for a sec to my car. When I got back I overheard on my training partners complaining to one of my trainers that I stunk so bad it reminded him of " A PIG PEN"! As soon I decided pop by, it got akward lol. So yeah the androstenone levels are wreaking, which tells me TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ARE UP!!! I notice married women love to stare at me when my nones are up, but honestly that irritates me because they sould respect their marriage as should the man....

Workout:
500 push ups
200 dips with weights
200 pull-ups with 100 being of weighted pullups
1500 situps including weighted leg lifts
7 sets of cable work
7 sets of regular squats with 5 sets of HEAVY squats
5 sets of hamstring curls
5 sets of quad curls
10 sets of leg extensions
5 sets of lunges with weights
3 sets of regular bench 7 sets of heavy bench
8 sets of dumbell exercises with 25 reps per set
oblique based trainnig
shadow boxing in between the sets
Dot drills
3 minutes of forearms pullies

Too much food to list LOL

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY is VERY PROMINANT, love it!
aggression 10/10 UP that is for sure
endurance 10/10 AWESOME!!!!
strength/power output 9.5/10 still rising
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 9/10
Drive/Focus 12/10 NOUGH SAID
Training Intensity 12/10
Coordination 9.5/10
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 8.5/10
Pheromone release 10/10 I stink now yeah lol

Andrew732
09-03-2010, 12:01 AM
Day 11

Felt great post dosage with a nice warming sensation. Great mood all day, however today I was VERY VOLATILE! Someone started complaining to me about something that did not need arguments, so I got up in the person's face and scolded him like no tommorow. Ever since that moment, I was ready to train. I got to the MMA facility and worked on grappling and submission for two hours. The first hour consisted of working on moves and the next was straight up grappling. Not once did I tap and pretty much all my rounds were less than three minutes, I was in BLEED mode. Extremely aggerssive throughout my whole day. I got to the gym and did training but was so aggressive that I started to hit the bags for an hour as well. It's funny cuz I KNOW, my none levels were sky high, most girls were real appaled me, older women who are usually looking for a bang buddy were finding me to be aggorant of some sort. People were real submissisive towards me and asking me questions about MMA, course I was not in the mood for none of it. Appeite was UP today for sure along my metabolism.

Workout:
Shadow boxing
1000 situps including leg lifts
100 pull ups
back rows
agility drills
suicides
leg out put lifts
tricep extensions
heavy bag work

Too much to list in terms of food LMAO

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY is VERY PROMINANT!
aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME
endurance 10/10 AWESOME as usual
strength/power output 9.5/10 punching was crisp
Sleep quality 10/10 amazing
Libido/sex drive 9/10 seems to be steadily rising
Training Intensity 12/10
Coordination 10/10 def present today
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 9/10
Pheromone release 10/10 BRUTAL

Andrew732
09-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Day 12

Today I still noticed a nice warm sensation post dosing of product X, along a GREAT mood but today again VERY VOLATILE. Anything that hits me wrong brings out the anger in me. Hunger is through the roof, I keep eating. I literally after training had half of Carvel Ice cream Cake, which is a lot of sugar LMAO. I had a lot of none output today for sure. I came across some security guar at BestBuy who was clearly on juice, as soon as I looked at him, he did not know where to put his face LMAO. Had a GREAT training session. I did 1 hour of pure muay thai with rapid pace pad work and sprints here and there along sprawls. Then I did some training on suubmissions for about an hour, and then for another half an hour, I worked on light MMA sparring since my main partner was not present. Again very heads on focus, I just keep pressing at whatever I am training. Great endurance and drive def noted this week. LIBIDO is UP BIG TIME, I keep thinking about pun when bored LOL! Took the day off from training weights.
TOO MUCH FOOD TO LIST LMAO

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY along should vascularity very prominent!
Sense of well being/mood 10/10 I love myself
aggression 10/10 UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
strength/power output 9.5/10 punches are heavy
Sleep quality 10/10 Still Great
Libido/sex drive 9/10 UP like major hardons
Training Intensity 12/10 YESSIR
Coordination 10/10 def present this week
Memory 9.5/10 STRONG
Hunger 9.5/10 Rising indeed hehe
Pheromone release 10/10 BRUTAL!!!!

Andrew732
09-05-2010, 03:04 AM
Day 13
Def got a NICE warm sensation post dosing, my coordination and adrenals have definitely picked it up a notch, reason I say this is because I was able to pull off this transition without trouble, normally by hand to eye coordination has trouble with it, and today it came real handy. I absolutely dominated my grappling partners in the early hours, I also did sparring, again very bullly approach, I keep coming at my partner. I felt in a GREAT mood today, FUCITOL pill LOL, that is seriously what I am going to call product x from now on LMAO. I feel great, my nones are def wreaking and I am liking how even my sensai has been a lot more meek towards me, a little weird since he is my head trainer LOL. Training quality has been absolutely amazing along power output and recovery. These last 2 days , libido has BEEN OFF THE CHARTS! Women have been getting the vibe that I am hit and quit it guy because any woman who was not ovulating was rolling their eyes at me in disgust, LOVE IT LOL! Hunger has been ridiculous, I finished off the other half of the Carvel IceCream Cake, along other goodies hehe. BTW, this great training day was only on 3 hours of sleep....

Workout
Shadow boxing
heavy bag
Dot drills/agility
100 pullups
200 clap pushups
jump roping

Meal 1: 2 scoops of Hydrowhey, water, half of banana
Meal 2: 2 double hamburgers from five guys, with fries, water
Meal 3: Brown Rice with lots of chicken LOL
Meal 4: Carvel cake LOL and water
Meal 5: Macoroni salad, green apple, alabore tuna and water
Meal 6: Cheerios with almond milk, grapes, water
Meal 7: Tortilla chips with 2 scoops of WheyToBuildMuscle chocolate mixed with 2tbsps of EVCO and water
Still eating LMAO

Body composition 9.5/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10
aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME and prolly staying there LMAO
strength/power output 9.5/10 let see what tommorow has in store for me
Libido/sex drive 10/10
Training Intensity 12/10
Coordination 10/10 DEF LEGIT
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 9.5/10

Andrew732
09-06-2010, 01:01 AM
Day 14
Got a nice warm sensation post dosing, let me say my mood was greatly off the charts. I felt like the dude from the Enzyte commercial, nothing would bother me at all. No MMA training today or 2morrow. Lifting went smooth, lots of endurance today, def more than usual, good strength in between sets, power output is up in the weightroom as well. My nones are stilll high, have many people asking me questions but anything LOL. I had a girl get invited into a conversation I had with a friend of mine and the one thing she had to tell me was my confidence was extremely sexy lol. I was yelling at the top of my lungs when doing squats today, and my muscles were REAL vascular today.

workout:
500 puahups 200 pullups with weights
250 dips with weights
4 haeavy sets of bench
1500 situps/leglifts all with weights
7 sets of dumbell exercises
8 HEAVY sets of squats, was killing them today
5 sets of front squats
2 sets of barbell lunges
quad curls
hamstring curls
5 suicides
agility/dot drills
leg extension
some cable work

Meals;
PLENTY

Sense of well being/mood 12/10 all cuddly inside
aggression 10/10 UP BIGTIME and prolly staying there LMAO
strength/power output 10/10 SHEET JUST GOT REAL
Libido/sex drive 10/10 WOAZER
Training Intensity 12/10
Coordination 10/10 DEF LEGIT
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 9.5/10

Andrew732
09-07-2010, 12:49 AM
Day 15
OFF day
FELT GREAT TODAY, went to a picnic and had the attention of woman is a nice way of saying it LOL! Overall ate A LOT lol, cheated and relaxed. Took a mid day nap, drank plenty of water and had a good time. Libido, increased body heat and sense of well being def up!

Andrew732
09-08-2010, 01:11 AM
DAY 16
WOW! I am still getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a phenomonal mood. I felt INVISIBLE today, I mean nothing phased me at all, I had sex written all over me, women were intimidated yet very friskly staring at me. I only got to train pad work for muay thai since people were taking more days off LOL. It was great, LOTS of endurance, and good drive factor. My adrenals were GREAT today during lifting. Strength is definitely up along endurance in between sets, which means more nitrogen retention throughout the body. I am liking that a lot. Even though I got 6 hours of sleep, I felt great.
BlueGrowth is doing a great job in providing me with recovery even though I lack rest, good stuff indeed. My sleepy pills make me oh so happy LOL!

Caloric Intake: easy over 7000 calories

Workout:

5 sets of Heavy bench
2 sets of Heavy incline bench
1500 situps including leg lifts ALL with weights
Shadowboxing
10 Squats of Heavy sets
2 sets of heavy hack squats
2 sets of BB lunges of of 100 feet
150 pullups with weights
250 dips with weights
5 sets of quad curls
5 sets of hamstring curls
dot drills
oblique medicine drills
some dumbell exercises
flexibility bandwork
3 sets of cleans

FEELING LIKE A COMPLETE NARCISIST!

Andrew732
09-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Day 17

Stilll getting a nice warm sensation post dosing along a GREAT mood. I am really loving the NARCISIST mood that this stuff is giving me. I feel invisible or superman like, its greeattt! My skin has been somewhat oily on the forehead but nowhere else. Libido was INSANE today, I literally got over 10 hardons during class today, I could not control myself and for some reason sex was in my head all day till I started training MMA. Nones are pouring out big time, I got 4 numbers from 4 different chicks, 2 from the same class LOL. The one chick was not afraid to display her sexual hunger.... During Muay thai I had intense pad session, followed by pure boxing which went on for another half an hour. Then I went straight to judo and combat sambo for good period of time. Endurance and Drive are all up. My explosion and power output has noticeably increased as my trainers have also commented on that which pleases me. I feel fantastic and again like a MONSTER! I have been grunting in the MMA gym and weight room with no suppression at all, no shame whatsoever.

Meal: PLENTY

Workout
30 minutes of shadow boxing
1000 sit ups with leg lifts
trap pulls
100 pull ups
Some light heavy bag work
dot drills
medicine ball drills
rows
sets of an exercise that I don't know the name of for legs
2 5min wallsits

Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 UP but feeling great with the aggression hehe
strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Killing me lately
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous
Coordination 10/10 Definitely great as of late
Memory 9/10 still strong
Hunger 10/10 getting expensive
Pheromone release 10/10 Pulling chicks left and right hehe

Andrew732
09-10-2010, 02:54 AM
Day 18

HOLY SMOKES, felt amazing today, sleep was so deep. I still got a nice warm sensation post dosing along a PLEASANT mood. I felt great today and I knew it would be a good day. My assertiveness during sparring was self noted because I did moves that I don't normally try and I don't why because I was real successful with them today. My endurance and drive were great which allowed me to go strong for 10 5 minute rounds of MMA sparring, along Submission wrestling and jiu-jitsu. I dominated completely in every form of training in every round. Talk about a mood booster and great way to boost self mental notation on what I can use for next session. Coordination has been great as well, since switching my stance has been a lot more comfortable for me as of lately. As usual I made a married woman's day by grunting as I was lifting iron LOL. I had a PR on squat reps and on dips reps with weights which was cool. I also noticed my strength has def bumped up a notch along in between set endurance. I also was sweating a bit than normal to the point that the sweat was irritating my eyes. I had a MAJOR euphoria during my weight training session today.

Meal: PLENTY OF FOOD

Workout:
500 pushups
1500 situps with weighted leg lifts
4 sets of heavy bench
5 sets of weighted dips with a PR
200 pulls up with and without weights
dumbell exercises
Kettle Bell drills
Medicine ball exercises
5 sets of Heavy Squats with a PR
5 sets of Heavy Hack Squats
2 sets of jump squats
quad and Hamstring curls/extensions
cable work
bandwork for shoulders
5 sets of hip thrusts
forearms pulldowns

Sense of well being/mood 12/10 NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 Got control my volatile states
strength/power output 10/10 Much higher than before
Sleep quality 10/10 DEEP
Libido/sex drive 10/10 pretty annoying lol
Training Intensity 12/10 still amazing
Coordination 10/10 legit
Memory 9/10 good
Hunger 10/10 DEF getting expensive
Pheromone release 10/10

newgoal300
09-10-2010, 04:26 AM
if u are testing a new product shouldnt you use it by itself to gauge it's effects alone? just a observation........

Andrew732
09-12-2010, 01:23 AM
if u are testing a new product shouldnt you use it by itself to gauge it's effects alone? just a observation........
What do you think I am doing.....

Day 20

Sorry I was not able to update due to the site construction. These past days have been great. Today I noticed a surge of energy that lasted the whole day post dosing along a great mood and great endurance. Strength and power ouptut has definitely elevated, weights continue to get lighter and easier to lift. The extra testosterone (http://www.drugsprofiles.com/anabolic-androgenic-steroids/testosterone-cypionate.html) is making MMA training so much easier especially on days that require more than 3 hours straight of training. Submissions have definitely become a little easier than normal along transitionals and bodily movements. I am loving the feel good factor to this supp. I was lifting today and came across a woman that decided to ask me if she could use one of my weights. From there it turned into a conversation which entailed Men vs Women or battle of the Sexes. She made me laught becasue she noticed that I did not look her way and told me that I was the first guy to act like she was not present in the area. She told me that guys always notice her and she also told me that I had real sexy confidence. I let her baffle for a while before then told her that I needed to train, what does she do, she asks me when is the next time I will lift. I tell her usally late, she then decides to give me her number. That is now 5 numbers this week LOL, not bad eh. As you see both Androstenone and Androsterone have elevated which let me again know that both testosterone (http://www.drugsprofiles.com/anabolic-androgenic-steroids/testosterone-cypionate.html) and DHT have risen. I got some SERIOUS pumps during squats today and hit a PR on the hamstring curls.

Meals: PLENTY INCLUDING almost 2 pints of ice cream and 10 Chocolate (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Protein-Products/Whey-To-Build-Muscle-p30.html) chip cookies.

Workout:
1000 pushups
2000 sit-ups(with weigths) including weighted sit-ups
5 sets of heavy bench
3 sets of heavy incline bench
10 dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavy squats
5 sets of Heavy hack squats
some cable work
100 pullups with weights
200 dips with weights
7 sets of Hamstring curls PR
5 sets of quad curls
leg extensions
2 sets of BB lunges
5 60 yrd sprints
dot/agility drills

LOVING MY RUN ON PRODUCT X!

Andrew732
09-13-2010, 12:44 AM
Day 21
Off day
FEELING EXTREMELY VOLATILE YET I FEEL GREAT

Conrad
09-14-2010, 02:49 AM
Your workouts are NUTS

Andrew732
09-14-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks

Day 22
This stuff is the real deal! So had some nice clean energy throughout the day with great sense of well being. When I started doing muay thai drills focus and drive were definitely up. Once I started sparring my ability to take a hit was definitely up. I also got kicked in thighs quite a bit, and did NOT feel a thing till post sparring. I did grappling for another hour and half. Absolutely explosive throughout the 3 plus hours of MMA training. Then when I got to the gym, my adrenals were sky high. I hit the weights like a MONSTER, had sweat dripping from the forehead to the point that I got eye irritation from my own sweat. When I got to squats I could feel my legs a bit sore from sparring but that was NOT an issue. I was surprised that I was able to squat more than usual with beat up legs, this product has really boosted my overall output power strength along other things. Oh and I gained size not just by scale but by word of mouth, not one but two people today told me that I look bigger since the last time they saw me which tells me their are ANABOLIC properties to product X. Not to neglect the fact that vascualrity was insane during the workout and it has been ever so present when not training as well, like take for example my off day yesterday, I was shaving and noticed that my veins were pertruding through my forearms as I shaved, my leg veins have also been ridiculously prominent. All signs of elevated testosterone (http://www.drugsprofiles.com/anabolic-androgenic-steroids/testosterone-cypionate.html), decreased estrogen and anti-catabolism or anabolism. Loving every aspect of this product. I was watching Jersey Shore yesterday, and got real aggressive when I saw that punk Ronnie picking on Vin because of the ordeal that end up getting his gf Sammy involved. I actually had to take a walk, so as you can see my DHT is up as well since I am in KILL MODE.

Meals: ANYTHING IN SIGHT THAT I CAN GET MY HANDS ON!!

Workout:
500 pushups
1500 Weighted Situps with weighted leg lifts
3 Sets of Heavy bench
200 dips with weights
150 pull ups with weights
dumbell exercises
shadowboxing in between sets
5 ATG heavy squats sets
2 Hack Squats
5 sets of hamstring curls (was GRUNTING LIKE A MAD MAN ON THESE)
7 sets of Quadricep curls
leg extensions
2 sets of lunges with dbs
some band work
medicine ball drills
4 sets of cleans
dot drills
Body composition 10/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is VERY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 ABSOLUTE NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 UP INSANELY HIGH
endurance 10/10 Up need I say more LMAO
strength/power output 10/10 UPPPPPPP
Sleep quality 10/10 Deep and some more deep
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Annoyingly high
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous training sessions
Coordination 10/10 Definitely bumped up a notch from the start
Memory 9/10 still good
Hunger 10/10 getting expensive, really has been up these last five days
Pheromone release 10/10 Getting some nice respect with positve comments for no reason along many lady numbers hehe

Day 23

Only got to do pad work but it was GREAT considering I ONLY got two hours of sleep. I had sex on my mind all frieken day. Literally for some reason in the middle of classes I got random hardons that lasted me over 10 minutes each session. In matter of fact, I had a hard on just recently before typing this literally lasted for 30 minutes, take it as lie I don't care but its the truth and I am enjoying every moment. I love the careless factor along the great Narcisist sense of being I am getting off of it. I picked up yet another number from a chick that does bikini modeling or at least she say she does lol. Nones are up, I could not help to notice that my face is looking real stern this week but I LOVE IT! Memory is strong, as it came in handy for 2 exams today. LIBIDO IS GOING MAD I TELL YOU MAD LOL!

beezy13
09-15-2010, 12:06 AM
Any updates on a possible release date? The product and your results sound amazing.

Conrad
09-15-2010, 02:58 AM
Any updates on a possible release date? The product and your results sound amazing.
You dont have to wait on a certain supplement to come out. Everyone of NTBM supplements are incredible! I would be glad to assist you if you send me a PM. I don't want ot hijack Andrew's thread.

Andrew732
09-16-2010, 03:21 AM
It's all good, all I know is this WILL STACK GREAT with HCGenerate!

Day 24 and LOVING IT!!!!

Tremendous sense of well being today, had DEEP sleep and felt ready to go from the start. I am really getting hooked off the carefree attitude, it also helps me manage stress better if you get what I am saying. My drive was spectacular today, no matter what I did it was straight tunnel vision today. During muay thai and boxing pad work I was a madman hitting it hard, quick and NO BREAKS for an hour straight. For another 15 minutes I did sparring, boy was I hauling, ABSOLUTELY bullying and persuing my partners. If I got hit with a solid shot I just kept pressing like nothing, I usually try not hit the liver during sparring but today I was like not problem, put two partners on the ground with no air, poor dudes LOL. Kicking was quick and crisp, my instincts were great as well especially with good head movement and faints. Then my next session entailed combat sambo, jiu-jitsu and Judo. Again good drive and endurance. Did about an half and hour of grappling rounds. Again very dominating and persistant, nones were def high because I WREAKED lol. I love how women are initimaded BUT they cannot keep their eyes off me, stuff makes me laugh LOL! Another thing to note, I noticed that this last week training in the weight room has been easier after coming from MMA sessions which again is good bonus for me.

Meals: Plenty of food, NOUGH SAID

Workout:

3 Sets of Heavy bench
2 Sets of Heavy decline
500 push-ups
150 dips with Heavy weight
100 pull-ups with good weight
forearm exercises
1500 sit-ups with weights including weighted leg lifts
dumbell exercises
10 sets of Hamstring curls more than usual
7 sets of quadricep curls
leg extensions
bb lunges 2 sets
1 5minute wall sit
cable work
medicine ball stability drills

Body composition 10/10 LEG VASCULARITY and Arm vascularity is EXTREMELY PROMINANT!
Sense of well being/mood 12/10 ABSOLUTE NARCISIST
aggression 10/10 INSANELY HIGH
endurance 10/10 Up!!!
strength/power output 10/10 Def Up and loving it
Sleep quality 10/10 Deep!
Libido/sex drive 10/10 Annoyingly high
Drive/Focus 12/10 AMAZING
Training Intensity 12/10 tremendous training sessions
Coordination 10/10 Def all is well in this department
Memory 9/10 still good
Hunger 10/10 Still eating...
Pheromone release 10/10 VERY noticeable

Andrew732
09-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Day 25

Felt great overall today, GREAT sense of well being, superior invinsible type of feeling. Definitely more heartless as of this week, for example, usually when someone tells me sad news I tell try to console them a little but lately I have been blunt and have told some people pretty much its part of life and there is nothing we can do about it, its the past. I did a simple grappling session with some high level wrestlers for a hour and half. I then did some heavy bag work for an half an hour. VERY GOOD ADRENALS, I could feel my explosivness throughout the whole day, always ready to go so to speak. Endurance again has been HIGHLY noted, along output power and coordination. I love how when I train lately, I let out the loudest grunts ever LOL. SUPER ALPHA MALE MENTALITLY, loving it!

Meals include a dinner buffet so yeah LOL

workout:

1000 situps including 500 leg lifts
trap pulldowns
pull ups 200
band work
agility/dot drills
suicides
jump roping
exercises for my back
light shadow boxing
calf raises

FEELING GREATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Andrew732
09-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Day 26 and 27

I have had AWESOME DRIVE these last two days with a great sense of well being. Definitely feeling superior so to speak. Loving the endurance and muscle endurance during MMA training, it makes sparring and grappling easier that is for sure along the little more explosiveness I have had as of lately. My balls are SWOLE LOL, a little more full than usual, cuz they are always full LOL. I have a noticed nice vascularity really particularly these past 3 days. I have some new veins on my chest that I have never seen before which is cool, leg vascularity is up as well. I have also again had less of a feel bad aggression during sparring hehe. Today I went up 25LBS in volume for reps, which I don't do, so that tells me that strength has DEFINITELY INCREASED! I also have been finishing more workouts quicker, making circuit training less brutal, this muscle endurance has def been noted. My nones are real high as I have been BRUTALLY aggressive this whole week and people have been weary of me yet real submissive. I also have been more ASSERTIVE when talking to family, which is hard since they have different views in life, however; yesterday was different cuz I actually had the balls to say what I needed to say and that was final, nough said. Testosterone is the assertive hormone.... Recovery post training is UPPPPPPPPPP, I have been able to do more on a 6 day basis as compared to the norm, this week I actually plan to train all week....

Meals: HUNGER DOES NOT STOP

workout
2000 situps with weights including weighted leg lifts
1000 pushups
250 weighted dips PR on one set
8 whopping sets of Heavy bench with a PR on bench volume
200 weighted pullups
cable exercises
dumbell exercises
shadow boxing
medicine ball exercises
some kettle ball action
5 100 yrd sprints
dot drills
forearm exercises

WOW what training this week that is all I can say!

Andrew732
09-20-2010, 02:02 AM
Day 28

Well no MMA training but did some shadow boxing along some heavybag work since I can sit still with all the energy I have LMAO. My adrenals were UPPPP today during my leg workout. I could not believe how much intensity I had, no joke. I was roaring after sets, people would stare and then mind their business since I aint the friendliest of cats out there. I was real aggressive and primal per say, I was so ready to get down with any decent looking chick. It was great primal feeling, my sense of well being is still great, and sweated perfusely during lifting. Again recovery has been simply outstanding, I felt like I could my upperbody again today, but chose not to since our bodies always need rest. There was an asian women at my gym today that was CLEARLY ovulating cuz she could not keep her hands away from her thighs as she looked at with those eyes of you know what. She also would fling her hair everytime she was near me. At one point the energy she was giving me was killing me, so I did what any predator in the wild would do, you know the rest....

Meals, FOOD NON-STOP including a full pie of pizza

Training:

7 sets of Heavy Squats
5 sets of Heavy Hack Squats
3 sets of BB lunges
2 sets of db lunges
5 sets of a certain leg compound exercise
7 sets of hamstring curls
7 sets of quadricep curls
5 sets of smith machine squats
5 sets of abodminal midcore machine
500 weighted leg lifts
5 sprints of 60 and 70 yrd
agility drills
INTENSE SESSION TODAY!

Andrew732
09-21-2010, 01:35 AM
Day 29

Well tommorow is the last say of 3 caps, I will be tapering 2 to caps as instructed for the last week of Product X. Mood was GREAT today, ADRENALS ARE SKY-HIGH! Loving how it is really helping me to recover and train the next day so easily. Today during sparring people actually chose TO DECLINE SPRARRING WITH ME LMAO. They call me the bully cuz I just keep coming at you with no remorse lol, love it. It does not help that my nones are real high at the moment, so in simpler words people are scured LOL. The only trainer that still competes chose to spar with me and boy did I give him a beating LOL. Very good cordinated striking along head movement, endurance and muscular endurance were up which made sparring Cake (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Protein-Products/Whey-To-Build-Muscle-p30.html). Then I did grappling with Judo, both endurance/power output and coordination were up which made taking instruction along with drills easy. I also did rounds of live grappling which again was Cake (http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/store/Protein-Products/Whey-To-Build-Muscle-p30.html). My trainers are like the bonafied me HAHAHA! Hunger has been BRUTAL, I keep eating, and actually have to go the grocery store on 3 day basis as of these 2 weeks, talk about emptying my pockets LOL.

Meals: Still eating

Workout:
Trap pulldowns
inverted pulldowns
Heavy bag
Shadow boxing
3 suicides
Jumproping
medicine ball work
Bandwork
Tricep extensions
Dot drills

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew732
09-22-2010, 03:15 AM
STRENGTH GAIN GALORE!
Day 30
Its sad to see that I am tapering down to 2 caps starting 2morrow since I noticed a serious boost in lifts today. Notice, I ONLY GOT 3 HOURS OF SLEEP. I knew something was up when I almost threw a fist at a dear friend of mine, aggression was through the roof when people irritated me. Overall I was still in a great mood. Realize guys, that not everyone will get real angry of a legit test booster or test injections, its all based on your personality, so it only makes it more pronounced. Lets say you are outgoing, you will be more outgoing on Product X. I am a dick, so on Product X; I AM A SUPER COLD HEARTLESS BASTARD according to my mother hehe. I only got to train boxing which was great, definitely got my work in, drive was tremendous along coordination. I noticed today, when squatting; that the weights def felt lighter than usual. So my next set I bumped it up to 25, still felt light, so I bumped it up to 40, still felt light, went up 60 LBS on squats FOR VOLUME. I must say I was rather impressed, not to take away the fact that I was squatting deep and it 10pm. I also noticed strength gains during my cable work, dumbell exercises, and hamstring/quadricep curls. I could not believe how easier the weights felt to lift. I KNOW I will have to run this for 6-8 weeks to really see where it takes me. Nones were def up because some VERY fertile women walked in, and boy did my adrenals and aggression to lift kicked in, I also got a quick smell of my underpits and noticed a STRONG none odor, which tells me my body wanted to mate with her's. Even though I realized this, I chose to train instead LMAO. Testes were very plump post training which is different, since the testes will become less plump post training, but that was not the case today. Vascularity was great these last 10 days, along HUNGER being through the roof. Libido was annoying if I did not have anything to do, but as long as I stay occupied I am fine.

Meals: Plenty

Training:
5 sets of heavy bench
200 weighted pullups
250 weighted dips
1500 weighted situps with weighted leg lifts
medicine ball work
Cable exercises
dumbell exercises
5 sets of Heavier Squats
3 sets of Heavy Hack squats
1 set of BB lunges
7sets of Hami curls
8 sets of quad curls
leg extensions
5 sets of leg press
2 minutes non stop jump squat with 28 in leap

IMPRESSED TO SAY THE LEAST, not to mention GREAT recovery even right after training.

Andrew732
09-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Day 31

Well there was no change of sense of well being with 2 caps, endurance was great. I was dehyrated during training and was still able to perform well. During muay thai my trainer told me, that my hands were faster than he has ever seen them, so that was refreshing to say the least. WOW, talk about nones. I went to do a light workout today at the gym, and ended up barganing for more LMAO. I was lifting and doing my stuff when a couple decided to ask me if they could take a picture of me since they knew I was fighter, and I quote "my wifey is infatuated with". Anyways, so I am doing trap pulldowns and this chick starts to smile timidly while I am grunting and lifting. She then starts to lift her tight spandex, I get this rush of energy and my workout intensifies. She then gets closer before I cannot take it anymore and go for the kill. I ask her name and she tells me it, I tell her my name, we have small chat and she leads me to the women's sauna. I will leave it at that. Drive/Focus has been topnotch, really liking this feeling. I had no problem with the small sparring session I had, hurting my partner. Lately my aggression has been simply through the roof along my hunger. I realy am having a hard time controlling these aspects, but mental toughness is what gets you somewhere so I know will be able to stabilize these issues. I have also noticed more personality has been real pronounced as of lately, LOVE IT!

EATING EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE

Workout:

trap pull downs
burpess
250 sprawls and running in place
200 pull ups
trap extensions
medicine ball oblique drills and others as well
light shadowboxing

Andrew732
09-24-2010, 01:49 AM
Day 32

Woke up feeling real recovered from the other day which was great. Energy was up from the getgo, then came sparring. I tell you, I usually have a hard time finding a rhythm in the beginning of my sessions of boxing against the pro boxer vet. Today that was a different story ad I kept outsmarting him and pressing to the point that he would get tired and I would land shots right to the face. It got to the point that he almost dropped, but I stopped because that is uncalled for, and I will never drop my sparring partner. I had lots of endurance as well, we went for 8 rounds of 5 minutes. Nones are really high, I can tell by the way I am thinking and the way people are responding towards me. Hunger was brutal today, could not stop eating hehe, but its keeping me full so no complaints there. Vascualrity was apperant indeed, I decided to look at my legs and arms post training, and my veins had to be popping out about 1/4in. from the arms and legs. Really impressed with its testosterone enhancing properties, I was told this product will be released in 3-4 weeks from today. It will be called PhytoSerms 247. Libido is def up but I am able to ignore with the intense drive and focus that is geared toward MMA and training.

EATING STILL LMAO!

Training:
WAR
8 sets of heavy bench
sets of db exercises
150 dips with 110lbs
150 90lbs pullups
forearm rollers for 5mins
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
leg extensions
db lunges
8 Heavy squats (grunting like a mad man on these)
4 Heavy Hack squats
jump squats
agility drills
hamstring curls
quad curls
5 min wall sit
2 wind sprints to finish it off
LOVE IT!

Andrew732
09-25-2010, 02:01 AM
Day 33

Well I woke up with a real warm body temperature, and it only got hotter post dosing of Product X. My mood was great but I felt real volatile, when I got to the MMA facility that is where I knew something nice was going on. I started to drills in muay thai and BOY MY DRIVE WAS CRAZY STRONG, I was hitting the pads like a mad man, and I just kept at it. Then when it was time to sparr, I kept pressing and hitting with a little pop and gave one of my partners a hurt liver (by mistake). I was real aggressive as well during jiu-jitsu. Very domination performance in all that I did throughout MMA, so to calm down my aggression, I went to a ColdStone's Creamery and destroyed the GottaHaveIt chocolate based snack. I then had myself a Tbone steak with Greens, steamed cabbage, sweet potatoes, platains, and EVOO. I then started to destroy Chocolate chip cookies, I really can't control my appetite as of late. My stench has been putird LOL, lifting will commense tommorow after combat sambo a.m. training.

Andrew732
09-26-2010, 03:06 AM
Day 34

Did not get to do early morning grappling because my trainer had to step out. I felt great though throughout the day, sort of like a tunnel vision one mind set kind of a thing. Boy my numbers especially on squats were up. My leg vascularity is simply ridiculous, I have never seen them look like this before. I have added 60lbs to my squats for volume reps, and the explosion that I had during training was quite pronounced along my adrenals. I am going to really miss using this supp. I had real good aggression during all lifts, sweated a lot as well lol. I knew androsteone levels were up just by the way I was real volatile the whle day. What I found interesting was that normally after squatting, my back gets pumps and my legs hurt on the way but NOT TODAY. I did not feel sore at all, in matter of fact; if someone were to challenge me to squat 2morrow, I honestly feel I would have no issues in doing so. My overall has definitely looked more full along the vascularity. Hunger is still up but I don't gain any fat with all the food I have been consuming, which is another plus. Libido is still noticeable but I can mentally control it. I have also noticed that my cravings for sweets has not been as high as normal, which could mean elevated DHEA levels as well. Chowing down some tortilla chips as I type all this LOL.

Training:

8 sets of Heavy bench
1000 pushups
150 weighted pullups
200 weighted dips
Cable work
dumbell exercises(def easier than when I first started using product x)
1500 weighted situps with weighted leglifts
7 Heavy Squats PR on Volume with more weight
4 sets of Hack Squats
4 sets of Jumps squats with 15in. vertical
5 sets of hamstrings curls
5 sets of Quadricep curls
agility drills
5 30yrd sprints
2 50 yrd sprints
agility drills

Feeling like a MONSTER!

Andrew732
09-27-2010, 03:14 AM
Well I finished ProductX today. Today I only took 1 cap but boy, my body heat was intense throughout the whole day, especially if something pissed me off or if I saw a pretty chick. Check this out I went out to eat with a good friend of mine and he told me I am the manliest dude he has ever known and said I have the manliest manuerisms LOL. He also said that his fiancee's mother could not keep from staring at my veiny forearms, I must say the pheromones were being released at a high rate. Today was off day and boy did I indulge in eating but it did not stop me from shadow boxing. Today was such an intense session of shadow boxing, that when the hour was done I did not want to stop but forced myself since today is an off day and need as much rest as possible. I know I will run this product for 8 weeks my next run on it. I loved the fact that I added 65lbs on volume for squats, and 30lbs for bench. My endurance was great along my power explosive output. I also gained some serious vascualrity on my shoulders and quads/hami's which again is much appreciated. My hunger was insane which was fun to see how I could eat so much and not gain fat. To say the least I was very impressed with Product X!

Body composition 10.5/10
Sense of well being/mood 12/10
aggression 12/10
endurance 10/10
strength/power output 10/10
Sleep quality 10/10
Libido/sex drive 10/10
Drive/Focus 15/10
Training Intensity 15/10
Coordination 10/10
Memory 9/10
Hunger 10/10
Pheromone release 10/10

This product gets a 13/10 which I have never given any supplement before......

Andrew732
09-30-2010, 02:12 AM
An update: Its been I believe 5 days since I have used PhytoSerms 247 and I STILL have the same sense of well being, aggression, strength and endurance, just sayin.....

IslandGirl
10-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Looking good in here Andrew!

HammerStrength12
10-11-2010, 04:55 PM
Are you a rep for need2?

needtogetaas
11-08-2010, 01:26 PM
Greta log and good review my friend. This product will be on the market very soon. phytoserm-347

Andrew732
11-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Are you a rep for need2?
A good friend:hmn:

Andrew732
11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Believe me or not, this log was UNBiased

HammerStrength12
11-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Lol I wasn't doubting you, N2 is a good company. Just curious because I thought I've seen you around on other forums. Good to have you back,

Andrew732
11-12-2010, 02:29 AM
Thanks bro

"Rodz"
01-04-2011, 03:42 AM
You dont have to wait on a certain supplement to come out. Everyone of NTBM supplements are incredible! I would be glad to assist you if you send me a PM. I don't want ot hijack Andrew's thread.

thread jacker, lol j/k

"Rodz"
01-04-2011, 03:44 AM
Really nicely layed out log Drew, good info in here

daft205
01-04-2011, 04:59 AM
Nice log Andrew. I'll be starting a log of this myself very shortly actually.

Andrew732
01-04-2011, 06:22 AM
NICE. I hope you enjoy your run bro!

mdvsony
02-14-2011, 03:17 PM
very detailed log, would you have any pics available for comparison by anychance?