PDA

View Full Version : John And Dave

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-11-2009, 03:36 AM
I think their Combination of KNOWLEDGE AND GREAT HUMOR is why John and Dave are so popular in this industry. You get the best of both worlds and as a 25year fan,They make bodybuilding fresh and fun.

Mr X
02-11-2009, 03:45 AM
stop kissing ass.

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-11-2009, 03:47 AM
:cool:NO!

STEELERJ-XL
02-11-2009, 03:59 AM
When I heard there side of the story I knew who was the bullshitter. Dave is the reason why im getting lean.....well his diet is. And Dave and John tell shit the way it is and that will get them BIG RESPECT. I will not post at MD any longer.

STEELERJ-XL
02-11-2009, 04:06 AM
I used to think that if I ate an apple and 2 cans of tuna at each meal I would get ripped and huge....Thats what Flex mag used to say. It wasn't until I picked up MD in 06 that I learned about steroids. John and Dave told the truth and I felt Flex Mag was bamboozling me with bullshit. I respect truth and honesty, And thats what the 2 bring.

Mouse
02-11-2009, 05:49 AM
John and Dave are true FANS OF BODYBUILDING. We should all be GRATEFUL for this site and make sure to THANK them every day.

Ripjaws
02-11-2009, 06:37 AM
Thank you John and Dave :)

IF I TOOK ROIDS I'D BE MR OLYMPIA
02-11-2009, 07:07 AM
http://i478.photobucket.com/albums/rr149/massturbater/newRXPIC.jpg :D

greuceanu
02-11-2009, 07:15 AM
John and Dave are true FANS OF BODYBUILDING. We should all be GRATEFUL for this site and make sure to THANK them every day.

FUCK yea!!john AND dave iz tha BEST! i AM so inGrateful MY Sockeez is WET.wet i SAY!!

RJP,what is a judge? I'm all confused,yesterday i was a private, now i'm a pencilneck. Will i be promoted to cashier soon?

i FORGOT to say, i am A FAN!!! i am STUCK in the fucking CEILING though,IT suckez!

Mouse
02-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Judge is basically a mod. Pencilneck is the first level of the new "theme". Private was the previous first level but that was changed. I'm not sure what all the levels are actually. I know there's still a lot of behind the scenes work going on by the admins so things are still very much a work in progress. A lot has happened in 2 days.

greuceanu
02-11-2009, 07:21 AM
Judge is basically a mod. Pencilneck is the first level of the new "theme". Private was the previous first level but that was changed. I'm not sure what all the levels are actually. I know there's still a lot of behind the scenes work going on by the admins so things are still very much a work in progress. A lot has happened in 2 days.

Thanks.

YOU are the BEST JUDGE,i want TO be your FAN!

beezy13
02-11-2009, 09:32 AM
So glad we have both John and Dave back. Missing out on all that knowledge would just be a shame.

Maraxus
02-11-2009, 09:37 AM
got something on your nose brah lol just playin

JWolfe
02-11-2009, 09:38 AM
X2, when I first hear MD's side of the story I thought "ok they didn't like the plugs for Species, Steve must have given them a warning and they did it anyway" but now that I hear there side and all the stuff they have show to back it up I no longer belive any of the "All Bull" that I read about them.

John Romano
02-11-2009, 10:35 AM
We just wanted to make sure there was place to go where everyone felt good. I wasn't feeling good at MD anymore. Either was Dave. Since we're two of you, we figured you guys would feel the same way. So, we built this place and I think we were right.

tjoe
02-11-2009, 10:40 AM
John - you need a new Avi. I mean you just look so angry, kinda pissed. Look at this place, growin like a weed, your done with MD etc. I know your busy but snap a new pik! :)

John Romano
02-11-2009, 10:48 AM
John - you need a new Avi. I mean you just look so angry, kinda pissed. Look at this place, growin like a weed, your done with MD etc. I know your busy but snap a new pik! :)

I will

KRISSY CHIN
02-11-2009, 10:51 AM
I will

I will help you if you would like;)

Krissyxo

tjoe
02-11-2009, 10:55 AM
I will help you if you would like;)

Krissyxo

Haha!! I don't wanna see "THAT" face either!! :eek:

MRT
02-11-2009, 11:04 AM
Haha!! I don't wanna see "THAT" face either!! :eek:

mwahahahahahaahhaahaah

MAYOR OF BODYBUILDING
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM
It was a LONG week for me as a BIG fan if Dave and John/MD. But once this site went up I was so EXCITED and the radio show seemed like old times!

big_duuude
02-11-2009, 11:38 AM
SECOND THAT.

How about an 'look how lean I am with no carbs' shot.

Pencilneck - shouldn't the lowest thread level be called 'blechman' or 'cro-magnon'.

LoL