PDA

View Full Version : Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar

ROTFLMAO
03-18-2009, 07:55 AM
mmazone.

March 17, 2009
DETROIT, MI - Former UFC Heavyweight Champion, Tim Sylvia was involved in a fight at a bar in downtown Detroit Michigan with 7 foot, 320 pound WWE Superstar, Glen 'Kane' Jacobs (pictured above).

No details are currently being released on how the fight started. A witness says the two were arguing and Tim Sylvia instigated the fight. Jacobs quickly took Sylvia to the ground and repeatedly punched him in the face. The bartender along with a bystander helped pull Jacobs off Sylvia. Sylvia was said to have suffered a broken nose and a black eye.

The police were notified but since the fight was not prolonged and neither men wanted to press any charges, no arrests were made. Sylvia was driven by a friend who was with him to the hospital to treat the broken nose. Glen Jacobs left the scene with his wife shortly after.

More details to be released as they come in.
http://ninjashoes.net/

DaveV
03-18-2009, 07:57 AM
Fucking right! Kane kicked his ass. I remember once someone posted on a message board seeing Glen Jacobs in a gym doing 315 military press and he wasn't even breaking a sweat. Strong dude.

Canuck_Muscle
03-18-2009, 08:44 AM
Man that is messed up haha. I would not fuck with Kane the man is a modern day giant. Fuck that noise. I would have loved to have been there though.

Mr X
03-18-2009, 08:51 AM
all hail Kane..

BigJD69
03-18-2009, 09:09 AM
Could be the makings of a PayPer View Event W.W.E. vs. U.F.C.!!!!

GirlyMuscle
03-18-2009, 09:13 AM
I thought WWE was fake and MMA was real? Guess not. *giggle*

ROTFLMAO
03-18-2009, 04:10 PM
Thats why they call him The Big Red Machine.

KEVDIESEL
03-18-2009, 05:10 PM
Wwe may be fake but the dudes in it aint. Big fuckin kane

TPT
03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
now you know sylvia is gonna get laughed at by his peers for getting beat by a pro wrestler. lol

mr.genetics
03-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Good for Kane. I always hated that sloppy fuck Silvia.

thechampofchamp
03-18-2009, 07:28 PM
Damn, well Lesnar is UFC champ, maybe this may show WWE guys are really athletes

txmuscle
03-18-2009, 08:26 PM
sylvia is a joke anyways, his stand up is terrible. i am not surprised by this at all

fireman+scott
03-18-2009, 09:40 PM
They should have let kane stomp his ass

Northman
03-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Kane sounds very intelligent in this interview.

0EDRmB3koY0

47ronin
03-19-2009, 02:02 AM
It would never happen but it would be awesome to see a WWE vs MMA card. A lot of professional wrestlers are former college wrestlers so they might stand a better chance than most people might think. Of course it would all depend on who was matched up with one another. I don't think Hulk Hogan would be using his famous leg drop against Fedor Emelianenko.

BigJD69
03-19-2009, 11:58 AM
Looks like Kane will be running for office when his Wrestling career is over!!!

Plates
03-19-2009, 12:30 PM
Kane is a very intelligent individual actually. Not to mention hes one of the nicest guys in the business next to HHH from what i've heard. Tim Silvia is a shit bag. I love the fact that he got his ass handed to him by a fake wrestler. As someone already said....the wresting is fake, but the men arent!

Bryan Hildebrand
03-20-2009, 07:33 AM
hold on, did I miss read something? two white guys in a downtown detroit bar? i'm kidding, i'm kidding.... maybe.

this solidifies my belief sylvia is a douche'

beau
03-20-2009, 11:24 AM
I've read on numerous forums this is all a rumour...

BigJD69
03-20-2009, 06:48 PM
Anyone have any further details about this Incident???

jacshelb
03-21-2009, 02:21 PM
I went to a wwe house show a couple years back when Big show and Kane were teamed up. The storyline was that Kane was a psycho and Big Show was keeping him in line. This was also around the time that the men cheerleading squad was around (remember that?). Anyhow the match was Big and Kane vs. the cheerleaders, I had ringside seats. On the way down to the ring some douche started mouthing off to the Big Show calling him fat and slow etc. A handler had to come over and get between the two and quiet the guy down. Big Show was getting pissed and basically let the guy know to shut his mouth. Now, when Big got in the ring he was with a handful of those cheerleader guys and pissed off. He did this leg drop so hard that the guy underneath him bounced completely off the mat and did a flip- no staged thing, just a move gone wrong from doing it waaay too hard with a big man and a little man. Kane turned around and tried to hide it, but was cracking up the whole match.

Larry C
03-21-2009, 03:32 PM
all hail Kane..

I want to see him go back to this look and persona. From looking at the above video it seems like he still has a good head of hair but maybe he got sick of the hair getting in his eyes I know I did when I had mine long.

thechampofchamp
03-21-2009, 03:41 PM
Just read WWE and Kane just squashed it, neither Kane or Silva were in Detroit when this supposedly took place. Oh wells

MisterGX
03-22-2009, 04:58 AM
now you know sylvia is gonna get laughed at by his peers for getting beat by a pro wrestler. lol

He shouldn't. Randy Coture was beaten by one..

Mr X
03-22-2009, 05:26 AM
I want to see him go back to this look and persona. From looking at the above video it seems like he still has a good head of hair but maybe he got sick of the hair getting in his eyes I know I did when I had mine long.

shut up you hippy.

aznlifter
03-23-2009, 01:47 AM
fake

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article2331793.ece

DaveV
03-23-2009, 06:14 AM
I went to a wwe house show a couple years back when Big show and Kane were teamed up. The storyline was that Kane was a psycho and Big Show was keeping him in line. This was also around the time that the men cheerleading squad was around (remember that?). Anyhow the match was Big and Kane vs. the cheerleaders, I had ringside seats. On the way down to the ring some douche started mouthing off to the Big Show calling him fat and slow etc. A handler had to come over and get between the two and quiet the guy down. Big Show was getting pissed and basically let the guy know to shut his mouth. Now, when Big got in the ring he was with a handful of those cheerleader guys and pissed off. He did this leg drop so hard that the guy underneath him bounced completely off the mat and did a flip- no staged thing, just a move gone wrong from doing it waaay too hard with a big man and a little man. Kane turned around and tried to hide it, but was cracking up the whole match.

I don't understand why these guys can't keep their cool. Look at the majority of wrestling fans, they are either kids or adults who are a fucking joke. Of course you're gonna get taunted. I've seen Orton call a guy a faggot and other wrestlers try to attack the crowd. Seems these guys can't hold their cool.

Blue and Gold
03-23-2009, 02:08 PM
fake

That makes sense, because sure as shit no bartender in their right mind would step between thsoe two. Get a broom a try to sweep them outside maybe, but break it up? not a chance.

SpeciesMMA
03-24-2009, 09:36 AM
This fight never happened , but if it did, regardless of Kane being a "Pro Wrestler", he is actually a trained Shootfighter and could very easily roll with a trained MMA fighter. Shootfighting is where alot of MMA's origins lay.

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_30838.shtml

Cheers.