PDA

View Full Version : Attention Female bodybuilders, figure, and fitness competitors

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-18-2009, 12:30 PM
I am looking to gather essays from female bodybuilders, figure, and fitness competitors, and publish them as a book, and I am taking the first 100 that I receive. The essays would be their thoughts on training, the lifestyle, the sport, being a woman doing this... whatever they would want to say or have heard. The point of the book could be one of several things for whomever read it... motivation/inspiration, entertainment, and whatnot. It would be a collection of thoughts by women, for women... for those who want, or need to enter into a healtheir lifestyle (not so much competitive, but if they choose to, great), but need a little something to get them moving. This will be good exposure for all involved. Furthermore, it would be good for the fans of the women who contribute. Quite possibly, pictures of each contributor will go into the book as well.

All proceeds from the sale of this book will go to charity: http://www.rainn.org/ (http://www.rainn.org/) Hopefully, plenty of women that need assistance, empowerment, and protection will get it.

So here is your chance to get in on something that everyone should benefit from... you, the competitor... anyone and everyone who buys the book... and the women who RAINN reach out to. :)

Any women interested contributing to the book, please PM me for the email address, as I will not publicly display it. Submissions do not have a word count limit, and must be in a Word document.

MsGuns
03-18-2009, 07:11 PM
I am looking to gather essays from female bodybuilders, figure, and fitness competitors, and publish them as a book, and I am taking the first 100 that I receive. The essays would be their thoughts on training, the lifestyle, the sport, being a woman doing this... whatever they would want to say or have heard. The point of the book could be one of several things for whomever read it... motivation/inspiration, entertainment, and whatnot. It would be a collection of thoughts by women, for women... for those who want, or need to enter into a healtheir lifestyle (not so much competitive, but if they choose to, great), but need a little something to get them moving. This will be good exposure for all involved. Furthermore, it would be good for the fans of the women who contribute. Quite possibly, pictures of each contributor will go into the book as well.

All proceeds from the sale of this book will go to charity: http://www.rainn.org/ (http://www.rainn.org/) Hopefully, plenty of women that need assistance, empowerment, and protection will get it.

So here is your chance to get in on something that everyone should benefit from... you, the competitor... anyone and everyone who buys the book... and the women who RAINN reach out to. :)

Any women interested contributing to the book, please PM me for the email address, as I will not publicly display it. Submissions do not have a word count limit, and must be in a Word document.

Good idea GX!!!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-18-2009, 08:24 PM
:D

This is open to all... IFBB, NPC, NGA, FAME, NABBA, strongwoman...

Allifit
03-18-2009, 08:27 PM

WOW GX this is AMAZING. I personally just got tears in my eyes reading that the proceeds will go towards benefiting rainn which is an organization I've PERSONALLY donated to every year since 2003. I'm sure most people know by now but if not, I was raped at age 19 in college and so RAINN is something I believe in firmly. This is phenomenal and not only will I submit for it, I will also do my best to help market and publicize this book. This is an amazing idea....

if ever we needed a bowdown smiley THIS IS THE TIME!.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-18-2009, 08:29 PM
Being that I want to collect 100 essays, this will give me more than enough time to finalize all of my details. But rest assured, this book is happening :)

MsGuns
03-18-2009, 08:30 PM
:D

This is open to all... IFBB, NPC, NGA, FAME, NABBA, strongwoman...

i forward it to a few gurls for ya GX...smile
looking out for ya bro...smile

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Thank you :D You all will be seen and heard, and that is part of what I am going for.

AmyLynn
03-19-2009, 09:03 PM
GX...how many submissions have you had? Any topics in particular that you need?

You can count me in

pillowtalk
03-22-2009, 11:33 PM
how much feed back have you had, B? Have Alli & Guns committed?

MsGuns
03-23-2009, 12:19 PM

Why you callin me out? Have you committed?

pillowtalk
03-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Why you callin me out? Have you committed?

Simmer down. Not calling you out..GX asked me to be a part of this, and I just recently looked at the sticky and did not see a lot of response, that is all...:rolleyes:

and no, I have not committed 100% yet. Got a lot of shit going on in my life right now. Great idea, B!:)

MsGuns
03-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Simmer down. Not calling you out..GX asked me to be a part of this, and I just recently looked at the sticky and did not see a lot of response, that is all...:rolleyes:

and no, I have not committed 100% yet. Got a lot of shit going on in my life right now. Great idea, B!:)

I am simmer...I just asked 2 simple q's.

fitmomma3
03-26-2009, 01:26 PM
THIS Is brilliant!! VERY NICE GX!!!!

Gaoshang Xiongshou
03-26-2009, 01:42 PM
THIS Is brilliant!! VERY NICE GX!!!!

So does this mean you will contribute an essay also?? :)

Fit_5"3
03-27-2009, 06:15 PM

I'm gonna submit a writing. I love to write.

ripcurlgirl
03-29-2009, 09:17 PM
I'm in, this is a great project. Thanks for the opportunity.

BadassRoxx
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
I am going 2 contribute. I love the idea of motivating someone who maybe on the fence of getting in shape, maybe our story might be their's...& who knows by sharing Ur story U might just learn something about where U've been, how far U've come or how far U've yet 2 go. Long story short, I'm down. BTW, I'm completely computer illiterate what does PM u mean/

Gaoshang Xiongshou
06-26-2009, 10:22 PM
I am going 2 contribute. I love the idea of motivating someone who maybe on the fence of getting in shape, maybe our story might be their's...& who knows by sharing Ur story U might just learn something about where U've been, how far U've come or how far U've yet 2 go. Long story short, I'm down. BTW, I'm completely computer illiterate what does PM u mean/

Check above the forum, toward the top of the screen. You will see your screenname, and Private Messages (PM). I have sent you one.

Becka
06-27-2009, 06:04 AM

THIS IS SUCH A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR THE COMPETITORS AND FBB's in GENERAL... :bowdown:

I shall forward this idea to a few women i know in the UK and hopefully they'll be interested...