PDA

View Full Version : Need2Slin Review

Conrad
08-29-2010, 07:47 PM
I had a bottle of Need2Slin that I has set to the side due to not needing it at the time of my diet. Well I have a buddy at the gym who is getting ready to pass a "fitness" test for work. They told him he needed to loose weight and muscle up.

I gave him my bottle of Need2Slin because I knew he could benefit from it. Well three weeks later and the guy has drop 10 lbs with no change to his diet and no cardio. He is vascular as hell. He loves the product and says he is going to keep it as a staple of his cutting diet for now on.

"Rodz"
08-29-2010, 08:36 PM
Awesome to hear

joe d
08-29-2010, 09:03 PM
i also watched my bf drop just from the sup. i also noticed my food was moving faster, and i also was a bit more vascular.

Andrew732
08-29-2010, 10:06 PM
LOVE Need2Slin!

needtogetaas
08-30-2010, 05:21 PM
RX REVIEWS: NEED2SLIN Is the Next Great Muscle Building Secret! - RX Muscle Forums

check out this review by one of the rxmuscle boss mans them self. Need2slin is the best nutrition practitioner/insulin mimicking product you can get. Over 1300mg of 7 powerful ingredients in one dose of this product. Other products of its kind dont even come close. The industry standard for a product like this is around 750mg per cap.... As always needtobuildmuscle puts price of product aside and makes the product right first before anything else.

What good is a product if its not the best it can be? Why half ass a product? Why make a product that does "just enough" when you can make a product that "gets the job done right and has a massive profound effect"?

I don't know you will have to ask the other companies who half ass there products that. As for NTBM we will keep doing things right!!!

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Weight-Loss-Pre-Post-Workout/Need2slin-p50.html

SBT
08-30-2010, 07:26 PM
WOW, another awesome review on the need2slin!! :D

brandonp005
08-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Nice bro...I've been using this product for a couple weeks now and truly do love it!

boatman
08-30-2010, 09:15 PM
your food was moving faster? Shi**ing more?

i also watched my bf drop just from the sup. i also noticed my food was moving faster, and i also was a bit more vascular.

joe d
08-30-2010, 09:46 PM
your food was moving faster? Shi**ing more?

my stomach wouldnt sit full long, and i would get hungry a little earlier than without the needto slin. in a sense it was kind of working like slin, of course not as intense, but it also didnt have the negative storage effect.

GRAVESY
08-30-2010, 09:48 PM
RX REVIEWS: NEED2SLIN Is the Next Great Muscle Building Secret! - RX Muscle Forums (http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?t=41313)

check out this review by one of the rxmuscle boss mans them self. Need2slin is the best nutrition practitioner/insulin mimicking product you can get. Over 1300mg of 7 powerful ingredients in one dose of this product. Other products of its kind dont even come close. The industry standard for a product like this is around 750mg per cap.... As always needtobuildmuscle puts price of product aside and makes the product right first before anything else.

What good is a product if its not the best it can be? Why half ass a product? Why make a product that does "just enough" when you can make a product that "gets the job done right and has a massive profound effect"?

I don't know you will have to ask the other companies who half ass there products that. As for NTBM we will keep doing things right!!!

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Weight-Loss-Pre-Post-Workout/Need2slin-p50.html

Congrats on the Review
Need2Slin and N2KTS are both on my wish list. Gotta use what I got at the moment. The Fall should be fun, lol, cant waite.

Casperd360
08-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Anyone ever take this while running something thats not otc? Seems like for someone who was looking for fatloss from gh adding this would be a huge plus.

joe d
08-31-2010, 12:38 PM
Anyone ever take this while running something thats not otc? Seems like for someone who was looking for fatloss from gh adding this would be a huge plus.

i ran it with test and a low dose of dbol. it is good for fat loss and muscle preservation at the same time.

Casperd360
08-31-2010, 12:43 PM
i ran it with test and a low dose of dbol. it is good for fat loss and muscle preservation at the same time.

Ok good to know.

I am a tattoo artist so being shakey from stimulants wont work for me so finding fat burners that work is a task all on its own. Any suggestions for any of their other supplements to burn fat? If you need specifics of whats I am "supplementing" with already let me know and I will pm you. I dont feel comfortable posting stuff like that for everyone to read.

joe d
08-31-2010, 02:47 PM
Ok good to know.

I am a tattoo artist so being shakey from stimulants wont work for me so finding fat burners that work is a task all on its own. Any suggestions for any of their other supplements to burn fat? If you need specifics of whats I am "supplementing" with already let me know and I will pm you. I dont feel comfortable posting stuff like that for everyone to read.

i can see your reasoning. i personally hate stims and dont take them. they make me very hyper and my mind races then i crash and feel like i am dying for a few hours. stay away from the n2kts.

i think the needto slin along with a little green tea will do fine with a good diet. if your on while running it id suggest winny/test or primo solo.

Casperd360
08-31-2010, 02:56 PM
Just sent you a pm.

Wilcox
12-23-2010, 06:55 AM
Looks awesome

Liquid
03-10-2011, 02:56 AM
Bump