PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Jarrett and Karen Angle marry

~gymdiva~
09-03-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm not sure why but this made me go :hypno:

Posted by Melanie on September 3rd, 2010

Congratulations are in order for former TNA Knockout, Karen Angle and her new husband, Jeff Jarrett. The pair tied the knot last month.
Mike Johnson at PWInsider notes that the pair married on August 21st.
We suspected as much last week when we noticed that Karen had changed her Twitter username to ‘karenjarrett’ and name to ‘Karen Jarrett’, pretty much making it public knowledge.
Once again, congrats to the happy couple.

(from diva-dirt.com)

Wh1teruss1an
09-03-2010, 02:21 PM
I bet Kurt is raging drunk this very minute.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-03-2010, 02:33 PM
This is the ultimate Jeff Jarrett guitar shot.

Goodfellas
09-03-2010, 02:51 PM
kurt should break his ankle

Timbo89
09-09-2010, 11:35 AM
da fuck? lol. I bet the locker room over there is interesting.

antonbrn
09-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Any pictures from the wedding?

TPT
09-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Jeff Jarett is an asshole for sneaking around with Angle's ex.

Bitch move.

~gymdiva~
09-09-2010, 11:43 PM
actually there was no sneaking around....they separated, then she started seeing him....now at the time it was huge news but then he (Kurt) started dating whatsherface that sued him for allegedly stalking her and such and then that relationship of JJ and KA didn't seem so bad ;)

Gaoshang Xiongshou
09-09-2010, 11:57 PM
actually there was no sneaking around....they separated, then she started seeing him....now at the time it was huge news but then he (Kurt) started dating whatsherface that sued him for allegedly stalking her and such and then that relationship of JJ and KA didn't seem so bad ;)

I swear, I never understood that pairing (Angle and Rhaka Khan).

~gymdiva~
09-10-2010, 12:02 AM
that's her name! I knew it was something like that but I'd get sidetracked and start yelling KHAAAAANNNNN!

or all I could think of was Shakka Khan...

TPT
09-10-2010, 07:55 AM

Nah. Initially they did keep it low and over time as the relationship came out it created huge stir up in the locker room.

TPT
09-10-2010, 07:57 AM
I swear, I never understood that pairing (Angle and Rhaka Khan).

She was hot though. Has a unique look about her.

Too bad she couldn't work for shit. She was awful in the ring.